S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS

samva777

Awards
Has anyone tried this Brand of clones and if so how would you rate the Quality?:dunno:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
their epidrol is good i trust the brand

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I had great results from T-Roid!

Reps + to the company.

And also very cheap!

abuleh

Awards
Tried their Epidrol. Good and solid product + company, i think. Got a bottle of S-Roid and T-roid on my desk :)

I trust them!

~abuleh

samva777

Awards
OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks
It hasn't been out for very long so I doubt you're going to get a whole lot of responses. I'm curious myself however. The price is great on this particular clone.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Nutra bump.

Restock.

I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

JP

Testosterone666

Awards
Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.
Maybe the 4th time around with SD this time just isn't going to work for ya anymore?..:dunno:
It's possible that something got botched along the way.
Genera's a solid company, every product of theirs so far has been great
I'm sure they will get number's out if there seems to be be an issue with quality, and/or make it right in the end.

Crap!.. they adjusted the rep scheme again! ...back down to noob status :p

Testosterone666

Awards
The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Nutra bump.

Restock.

I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

JP
we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.

samva777

Awards
Please Post you experience

bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.
Let us know how it worked out for you Thanks

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.
Nice.

Thanks bro.
I will be waiting for them.

JP.

samva777

Awards
Looks like it hasnt been out long enough after the name change for people to have tried it.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.
How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Epidrol works very well.

Testosterone666

Awards
How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?
Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.
That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!

samva777

Awards
I agree

That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!
Bro when you enter the Forums scroll all the way down to the Supplement Companies section and go into GeneraSupplements section and talk to one of the reps , please let me know what they say , I bought 5 bottles of this myself but I have not had a chance to run it yet and yes same EXP date 07/12 but no lot number. Thanks

hateforged

Awards
I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.

Testosterone666

Awards
Ouch. Sorry man, but I feel you just wasted 120 bucks as I did. I'm gonna post a link to this thread in Genera's section. It would be professional if they tested their product to confirm to themselves, then did a recall, but we will see.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
So S roid is bunk?

uhh, i should sell mine on ebay. Anyone for a trade ;)

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Well the Epidrol has worked for me and I would buy that again. But recently I've seen threads on bunk Trenadrol, now S-Roid?, and NP Trione. Seems to me that these companies need to step up quality control and stop pushing garbage out the door.

samva777

Awards
The thing that is concerning me is I cant find a LOT number anywhere on the bottle of S-Roid unless they bought 1 giant load of the raws how can they issue a recall if its bad? BTW I find an expiration thats all I can see on the bottle as far as quality control is concerned.

samva777

Awards
Let us know Please

I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.
Bro let us know as soon as you start a cycle and what your results are , Thanks

gatoloco

Awards
I had great results from T-Roid!

Reps + to the company.

And also very cheap!
In regards to T-ROID. Would this product stack well with Havoc? Has anyone stacked T-ROID and Havoc? Any recommendations?

samva777

Awards
I imagine it would be a good stack as Havoc is a methyl and T-Roid is not Methylated

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epidrol is great stuff, and I know Shaddow enjoyed their T-Roid. Solid company for sure.

samva777

Awards
Maybe so but

Epidrol is great stuff, and I know Shaddow enjoyed their T-Roid. Solid company for sure.
Maybe there Epi and T-roid is good and there S-roid is not good. No way to know unless they chime in if there supplier for raws is different on there different products. So far we have 1 person saying the S-Roid is bunk and no one saying they have run it yet. Also we have posted in the company forums they were known as Genera supplements and so far they have not responded , you can check out the post under Genera in the company section.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there Epi and t-roid is good and there s-roid is not no way to know unless they chime in if there supplier for raws is different on there different products. So far we have 1 person saying the S-Roid is bunk and no one saying they have run it yet. Also we have posted in the company forums they were known as Genera supplements and so far they have not responded , you can check out the post under Genera in the company section.
Yea no reply from reps! , couldnt find any log or feedback on S-ROID.

Testosterone666

Awards
Their epidrol may indeed be good, as it was the feedback by PA's personal testing of it as being good a year or two ago that made me think the company was solid. The thing is, their supplier may have changed, the batch may be bad, their capping company may not have put the active compound in, etc. plus that was quite awhile ago that their epidrol tested out okay. China has been working along with the US (as shown in their banning the production of androstenetrione) in not producing steroid related hormones meant for US distribution. Thier s-roid is indeed bad, and while I can't encourage people to buy it and try it because it's bunk, it would be nice for others who have unfortunately already bought it to chime in. Reply by company reps would also be professional.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
In regards to T-ROID. Would this product stack well with Havoc? Has anyone stacked T-ROID and Havoc? Any recommendations?
Check reviews of myogenix spawn. It is a combination of the above two compounds.

samva777

Awards
5 bottles

Their epidrol may indeed be good, as it was the feedback by PA's personal testing of it as being good a year or two ago that made me think the company was solid. The thing is, their supplier may have changed, the batch may be bad, their capping company may not have put the active compound in, etc. plus that was quite awhile ago that their epidrol tested out okay. China has been working along with the US (as shown in their banning the production of androstenetrione) in not producing steroid related hormones meant for US distribution. Thier s-roid is indeed bad, and while I can't encourage people to buy it and try it because it's bunk, it would be nice for others who have unfortunately already bought it to chime in. Reply by company reps would also be professional.
I am sitting on 5 bottles of S-Roid and not sure who to contact about getting a refund. I bought it here at NP but not sure who to hold responsable I would be happy with a something else comparable or like a store credit. Anyways gonna wait untill end of next week to give the company time to respond incase they are on holiday then if dont hear from them ill contact NP.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I am sitting on 5 bottles of S-Roid and not sure who to contact about getting a refund. I bought it here at NP but not sure who to hold responsable I would be happy with a something else comparable or like a store credit. Anyways gonna wait untill end of next week to give the company time to respond incase they are on holiday then if dont hear from them ill contact NP.
Why don't you give it a shot before giving up on it?

samva777

Awards
I cant at this point in time , I bought the bottles for future use so I am going to go with feedback from respected people on this site.

ronnierocket

Awards
this is so weird..i was stacking the t-roid and s-roid for my first cycle and i got massive gains..ive been working out since i was 15 and all i can say was WOW..strength went throuigh the roof and every1 noticed ..i gained about almost 20 lbs on this stuff..on pct right now ..cant wait to start again in 3 weeks!

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
T-Roid was great. S-Roid was great.

I definitely liked T-Roid the best though so far.

.. Always remember though, these are are clones. Proper PCTs are needed. The claims on the website of the products not being able to aromatize and all that good stuff is b/s.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
yeaa my and by bro got some S-roid oh **** i didnt know there was all this bunk talk lol i got it cheep so 45 a bottle im going to run it and see what happens ill post up one here of our results :D

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
hey man ,

im got a bottle s-roid htinking runing it. wat results did u get ? how long cycle ? dosage ? cheers
Do ur own research. Search for other superdrol logs. If ur 6 ft and 155 u def. Shouldn't be running it

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
The second part of that above statement was directed at rage rv

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea im 170 now bro :D is it ok for me now? i still havent ran the cycle yet waiting a few days
Im your height and I waited until I was 215lbs before I cycled the first time. Theres potential still left to be had.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yea im 170 now bro :D is it ok for me now? i still havent ran the cycle yet waiting a few days
still have more to go. I waited until I was upper 180's when I took my first cycle.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
well me and my bro started our cycle of s-roid today and let me tell you i took 20mg split through the day and i worked my back out and twards the end i was feeling like a animal. i am hoping this stuff is better than the p-plex i had done befor. after my workout i felt so happy and jolly lol.
I think my back routien needs some help though...
weighted pullups 2x8-10
lat pulldowns widegrip 3x8-10
lat pulldowns closegrip 3x8-10
seated cable closegrip 3x10
1end BB rows with other end in corner 3x10
bent over rows BB 3x8-10
deadlifts 3x6-8
well what u think of that... i want to do some traps but this is so much already... any sugestions welcome... workouts are getting old i need to mix it up some :D