S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS


    Has anyone tried this Brand of clones and if so how would you rate the Quality?


  2. I've heard only good things about this brand
    •   
       


  3. their epidrol is good i trust the brand

  4. I had great results from T-Roid!

    Reps + to the company.

    And also very cheap!

  5. Tried their Epidrol. Good and solid product + company, i think. Got a bottle of S-Roid and T-roid on my desk :-)

    I trust them!

    ~abuleh
    •   
       


  6. OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by samva777 View Post
    OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks
    It hasn't been out for very long so I doubt you're going to get a whole lot of responses. I'm curious myself however. The price is great on this particular clone.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  8. Nutra bump.

    Restock.

    I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

    JP

  9. Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone666 View Post
    Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.
    Maybe the 4th time around with SD this time just isn't going to work for ya anymore?..
    It's possible that something got botched along the way.
    Genera's a solid company, every product of theirs so far has been great
    I'm sure they will get number's out if there seems to be be an issue with quality, and/or make it right in the end.

    Crap!.. they adjusted the rep scheme again! ...back down to noob status :P

  11. The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.

  12. bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Nutra bump.

    Restock.

    I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

    JP
    we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
    s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.
  14. Please Post you experience


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.
    Let us know how it worked out for you Thanks

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
    s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.
    Nice.

    Thanks bro.
    I will be waiting for them.

    JP.

  16. Looks like it hasnt been out long enough after the name change for people to have tried it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone666 View Post
    The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.
    How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?

  18. Epidrol works very well.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?
    Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone666 View Post
    Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.
    That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!
  21. I agree


    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!
    Bro when you enter the Forums scroll all the way down to the Supplement Companies section and go into GeneraSupplements section and talk to one of the reps , please let me know what they say , I bought 5 bottles of this myself but I have not had a chance to run it yet and yes same EXP date 07/12 but no lot number. Thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone666 View Post
    Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.
    I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

    Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.

  23. Ouch. Sorry man, but I feel you just wasted 120 bucks as I did. I'm gonna post a link to this thread in Genera's section. It would be professional if they tested their product to confirm to themselves, then did a recall, but we will see.

  24. So S roid is bunk?

    uhh, i should sell mine on ebay. Anyone for a trade

  25. Well the Epidrol has worked for me and I would buy that again. But recently I've seen threads on bunk Trenadrol, now S-Roid?, and NP Trione. Seems to me that these companies need to step up quality control and stop pushing garbage out the door.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  26. The thing that is concerning me is I cant find a LOT number anywhere on the bottle of S-Roid unless they bought 1 giant load of the raws how can they issue a recall if its bad? BTW I find an expiration thats all I can see on the bottle as far as quality control is concerned.
  27. Let us know Please


    Quote Originally Posted by hateforged View Post
    I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

    Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.
    Bro let us know as soon as you start a cycle and what your results are , Thanks

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    I had great results from T-Roid!

    Reps + to the company.

    And also very cheap!
    In regards to T-ROID. Would this product stack well with Havoc? Has anyone stacked T-ROID and Havoc? Any recommendations?

  29. I imagine it would be a good stack as Havoc is a methyl and T-Roid is not Methylated

  30. Epidrol is great stuff, and I know Shaddow enjoyed their T-Roid. Solid company for sure.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hardcore formulations h-roid
    By Eric160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
  2. Hardcore Formulations S-Roid?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  4. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Log in
Log in