S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS - AnabolicMinds.com

S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

S-ROID T-ROID HARDCORE FORMULATIONS

Has anyone tried this Brand of clones and if so how would you rate the Quality?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.

I've heard only good things about this brand
  3. Professional Member

their epidrol is good i trust the brand
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

I had great results from T-Roid!

Reps + to the company.

And also very cheap!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Tried their Epidrol. Good and solid product + company, i think. Got a bottle of S-Roid and T-roid on my desk :-)

I trust them!

~abuleh
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by samva777 View Post
    OK So far the T-roid and Epidrol are vouched for. I know if the other 2 from the same company are good the S-Roid should be good but I would still like to hear from a recent consumer of the S-roid . Thanks
    It hasn't been out for very long so I doubt you're going to get a whole lot of responses. I'm curious myself however. The price is great on this particular clone.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Nutra bump.

Restock.

I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

JP
  9. New Member

Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.
  10. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone666 View Post
    Unfortunately, I bought 6 bottles of the s-roid based on their previous testing of their epidrol by PA that came out good, as well as their positive reviews. Unfortunately, the stuff seems to be bunk, or perhaps brutally under dosed. I say this comparing it to previous usage of ax superdrol, i-force methadrol, and cel m-drol that all worked great. Mabey its not the company and they got a bad batch of raws from their usual supplier in china that went untested or something, or mabey their capper company ****ed them over, but I'd like to see a 3rd part COA on both qualitative and quantitative testing per cap because the stuff thus far (over half a bottle used in to the 6 thus far for me) seems to be inactive. I have bought bottles of bunk **** before like halodrol clones by hammer sports and fast action before and was never reimbursed. It would be nice to see the company take the CEL m,14add route or the nutraplanet trione/atd route and test their product to make right on things if there is indeed an issue with their active.
    Maybe the 4th time around with SD this time just isn't going to work for ya anymore?..
    It's possible that something got botched along the way.
    Genera's a solid company, every product of theirs so far has been great
    I'm sure they will get number's out if there seems to be be an issue with quality, and/or make it right in the end.

Crap!.. they adjusted the rep scheme again! ...back down to noob status :P
  11. New Member

The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Nutra bump.

Restock.

I have not ran it, but would not mind trying a cycle of it.

JP
    we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
    s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Please Post you experience

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    bunk bottles happen, that's too bad about the s-roid you got, it's very well priced. I've got some T-roid and i've only heard good things about it.
    Let us know how it worked out for you Thanks
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    we are getting in more h-drol, t-roid, and epidrol. i checked a week ago and we didn't have a definitive eta though. hopefully should be back within a few weeks.
    s-roid is still in stock and still on sale for only $20.
    Nice.

Thanks bro.
    I will be waiting for them.

JP.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Looks like it hasnt been out long enough after the name change for people to have tried it.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.

The last SD run was over half a year ago so it's not that. Also, specific androgens don't lose their ability to activate receptors just from having run them in the past. I'm not just talking lack of gains, I'm talking complete lack of side effects as well. This would seem to make the possibility of it being an issue of maxed out genetic potential, etc. fairly unlikely. I am not trying to knock the company, they seem to be well liked and are widely distributed, so I would assume they would also like to be aware if there was a problem to be rectified so as to not damage their reputation, and thus sales, over the long term.
    How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Epidrol works very well.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    How did you dose it? also exp date , got 2 bottles willing try it after my cut , any other reviews?
    Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.

Started at 60mg/day, 20mg x 3 times a day dosing. Got nothing, sides or gains. Superdrol hits quick and hard too, I've ran it many times. Since my first post on this topic, I have gone from almost completely sure to dead sure. I ramped up after I figured it was bad to what would be 100mgx3 times per day dosing (if this stuff had anything in it). Nada. Were it real, I would be having serious problems right now, but I had to be sure. Again no sides, gains, or anything to speak of. Expiration date is 07 12. No lot number. I'm bummed as hell because I wasted 120 bucks on this stuff. Too bad. I'm guessing there are no company reps, but it would be nice to see Hardcore Formulations handle this, or at least see Nutraplanet pull the line so people don't get screwed.
    That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    That sucks big time ! , checked mines same not lot number exp 07 12 , they got reps u should post at genra supplements in the company forum thats their forum, the T-Roid epidrol are awesome! , and its serious company i am sure that they ll handle it!
    Bro when you enter the Forums scroll all the way down to the Supplement Companies section and go into GeneraSupplements section and talk to one of the reps , please let me know what they say , I bought 5 bottles of this myself but I have not had a chance to run it yet and yes same EXP date 07/12 but no lot number. Thanks
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.
  23. New Member

Ouch. Sorry man, but I feel you just wasted 120 bucks as I did. I'm gonna post a link to this thread in Genera's section. It would be professional if they tested their product to confirm to themselves, then did a recall, but we will see.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

So S roid is bunk?

uhh, i should sell mine on ebay. Anyone for a trade
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Well the Epidrol has worked for me and I would buy that again. But recently I've seen threads on bunk Trenadrol, now S-Roid?, and NP Trione. Seems to me that these companies need to step up quality control and stop pushing garbage out the door.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

The thing that is concerning me is I cant find a LOT number anywhere on the bottle of S-Roid unless they bought 1 giant load of the raws how can they issue a recall if its bad? BTW I find an expiration thats all I can see on the bottle as far as quality control is concerned.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Let us know Please

Quote Originally Posted by hateforged View Post
    I also got *edit:bought* 6 bottles just to stock up today, really hope they aren't bunk :|.

Really sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope NP's customer service or Hardcore formulations helps you out or something.
    Bro let us know as soon as you start a cycle and what your results are , Thanks
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    I had great results from T-Roid!

Reps + to the company.

And also very cheap!
    In regards to T-ROID. Would this product stack well with Havoc? Has anyone stacked T-ROID and Havoc? Any recommendations?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

I imagine it would be a good stack as Havoc is a methyl and T-Roid is not Methylated
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Epidrol is great stuff, and I know Shaddow enjoyed their T-Roid. Solid company for sure.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Maybe so but

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Epidrol is great stuff, and I know Shaddow enjoyed their T-Roid. Solid company for sure.
    Maybe there Epi and T-roid is good and there S-roid is not good. No way to know unless they chime in if there supplier for raws is different on there different products. So far we have 1 person saying the S-Roid is bunk and no one saying they have run it yet. Also we have posted in the company forums they were known as Genera supplements and so far they have not responded , you can check out the post under Genera in the company section.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.

Maybe there Epi and t-roid is good and there s-roid is not no way to know unless they chime in if there supplier for raws is different on there different products. So far we have 1 person saying the S-Roid is bunk and no one saying they have run it yet. Also we have posted in the company forums they were known as Genera supplements and so far they have not responded , you can check out the post under Genera in the company section.
    Yea no reply from reps! , couldnt find any log or feedback on S-ROID.
  33. New Member

Their epidrol may indeed be good, as it was the feedback by PA's personal testing of it as being good a year or two ago that made me think the company was solid. The thing is, their supplier may have changed, the batch may be bad, their capping company may not have put the active compound in, etc. plus that was quite awhile ago that their epidrol tested out okay. China has been working along with the US (as shown in their banning the production of androstenetrione) in not producing steroid related hormones meant for US distribution. Thier s-roid is indeed bad, and while I can't encourage people to buy it and try it because it's bunk, it would be nice for others who have unfortunately already bought it to chime in. Reply by company reps would also be professional.
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gatoloco View Post
    In regards to T-ROID. Would this product stack well with Havoc? Has anyone stacked T-ROID and Havoc? Any recommendations?
    Check reviews of myogenix spawn. It is a combination of the above two compounds.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

5 bottles

Their epidrol may indeed be good, as it was the feedback by PA's personal testing of it as being good a year or two ago that made me think the company was solid. The thing is, their supplier may have changed, the batch may be bad, their capping company may not have put the active compound in, etc. plus that was quite awhile ago that their epidrol tested out okay. China has been working along with the US (as shown in their banning the production of androstenetrione) in not producing steroid related hormones meant for US distribution. Thier s-roid is indeed bad, and while I can't encourage people to buy it and try it because it's bunk, it would be nice for others who have unfortunately already bought it to chime in. Reply by company reps would also be professional.
    I am sitting on 5 bottles of S-Roid and not sure who to contact about getting a refund. I bought it here at NP but not sure who to hold responsable I would be happy with a something else comparable or like a store credit. Anyways gonna wait untill end of next week to give the company time to respond incase they are on holiday then if dont hear from them ill contact NP.
  36. Senior Member

I am sitting on 5 bottles of S-Roid and not sure who to contact about getting a refund. I bought it here at NP but not sure who to hold responsable I would be happy with a something else comparable or like a store credit. Anyways gonna wait untill end of next week to give the company time to respond incase they are on holiday then if dont hear from them ill contact NP.
    Why don't you give it a shot before giving up on it?
    Advanced Muscle Science
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

I cant at this point in time , I bought the bottles for future use so I am going to go with feedback from respected people on this site.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

this is so weird..i was stacking the t-roid and s-roid for my first cycle and i got massive gains..ive been working out since i was 15 and all i can say was WOW..strength went throuigh the roof and every1 noticed ..i gained about almost 20 lbs on this stuff..on pct right now ..cant wait to start again in 3 weeks!
  39. New Member

T-Roid was great. S-Roid was great.

I definitely liked T-Roid the best though so far.

.. Always remember though, these are are clones. Proper PCTs are needed. The claims on the website of the products not being able to aromatize and all that good stuff is b/s.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

yeaa my and by bro got some S-roid oh **** i didnt know there was all this bunk talk lol i got it cheep so 45 a bottle im going to run it and see what happens ill post up one here of our results

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hardcore formulations h-roid
    By Eric160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 04:23 PM
  2. Hardcore Formulations S-Roid?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
  4. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:15 AM