gyno question....

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay i'm on week 5 of a test e/dbol cycle...for the last couple weeks I've been experiencing nipple sensitivity. I immediately started nolva at 40mgs a day, for a few days, then went down to 20mgs a day for about a week. I then got IBE Formex to use during the cycle, and save my nolva for PCT.

My nipple sensitivity hasn't increased, it has remained the same, it's mild.

however I feel some lumps developing under my nipples. I'm wondering what my best course of action is. I see most people are recommending aromisen, so I might try and get that and do 25mgs ED. However even if I order it today it won't get here for 5-10 days, who knows...

so what can I do in the mean time, with NOLVA and Formex (I've been taking 2 formex pills a day) nipple sensitivity isn't bad and hasn't increased, however i DO feel lumps forming.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
take the nolva....get more for pct....do 20 mgs a day for a few days until the lumps diapear and then run 10 mgs for the rest of the cycle....

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
take the nolva....get more for pct....do 20 mgs a day for a few days until the lumps diapear and then run 10 mgs for the rest of the cycle....
Gyno is very slowly going down, sensitivity is very mild and the lumps seems to be shrinking (maybe)

do you think I should continue with the Formex (OTC AI) maybe at 25mgs ED?

or should I save it for PCT? Some others have recommended I continue using it because it's better for ON cycle gyno/estrogen control...I personally (from what i've experienced so far) don't think it's powerful enough.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is very slowly going down, sensitivity is very mild and the lumps seems to be shrinking (maybe)

do you think I should continue with the Formex (OTC AI) maybe at 25mgs ED?

or should I save it for PCT? Some others have recommended I continue using it because it's better for ON cycle gyno/estrogen control...I personally (from what i've experienced so far) don't think it's powerful enough.
it might not be powerfull enough. ive never used it though, not yet anyway. an AI like a-dex is what has been recommended for an on cycle AI, .5mgs EOD this will help with minimizing gyno in the pre tense, before it forms, Nolva s/b used for if and when it forms.

samadhismiles

Awards
amiridex is better on cycle

aromasin shines during PCT

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
aromasin is a little stronger but both will work on cycle....aromasin actually elevates igf-1 level too where adex lowers them...