is bold really that expensive or am i missing something

krogtaar

Awards
i've seen people here recommend like 6 bottles at 40 bucks a piece for a normal cycle?

any one know how many mg of 1,4ad bold compares to a mg of injectable boldenone?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need around 800mg a day at least most people i know start getting sides at over 600mg a week of injectable bold so conversion is probablly under 10% as i see people run 1g a day no problem at 10% that would equal 700mg each week so that is why i am estimating under 10% conversion you need to run bold for min 8 weeks i like 10 - 12 so yeah it can be very expensive

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i thought the conversion was like 20-25% but even then you would have to run 2grams to get a respectable amount of eq....its just not worth it to me.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i thought the conversion was like 20-25% but even then you would have to run 2grams to get a respectable amount of eq....its just not worth it to me.....
at 2gs a day wouldnt you be converting to 200mg a day or 1400mg of Bold a week? that seems way high since most people inject 400-600mg a week i've gone as high as 800 and didnt' like it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sorry im having brain problems today....thats the second time my math hasnt worked out.....i need a beer....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry im having brain problems today....thats the second time my math hasnt worked out.....i need a beer....
LOL oh ok i was getting confused because ususally were pretty close on dosages we like etc.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...ive been retarded all day long