is bold really that expensive or am i missing something

1. is bold really that expensive or am i missing something

i've seen people here recommend like 6 bottles at 40 bucks a piece for a normal cycle?

any one know how many mg of 1,4ad bold compares to a mg of injectable boldenone?

2. you need around 800mg a day at least most people i know start getting sides at over 600mg a week of injectable bold so conversion is probablly under 10% as i see people run 1g a day no problem at 10% that would equal 700mg each week so that is why i am estimating under 10% conversion you need to run bold for min 8 weeks i like 10 - 12 so yeah it can be very expensive

3. i thought the conversion was like 20-25% but even then you would have to run 2grams to get a respectable amount of eq....its just not worth it to me.....
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i thought the conversion was like 20-25% but even then you would have to run 2grams to get a respectable amount of eq....its just not worth it to me.....
    at 2gs a day wouldnt you be converting to 200mg a day or 1400mg of Bold a week? that seems way high since most people inject 400-600mg a week i've gone as high as 800 and didnt' like it.

5. sorry im having brain problems today....thats the second time my math hasnt worked out.....i need a beer....

6. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    sorry im having brain problems today....thats the second time my math hasnt worked out.....i need a beer....
    LOL oh ok i was getting confused because ususally were pretty close on dosages we like etc.

7. yeah...ive been retarded all day long

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Bold opened 6 caps missing (Muscle Builders)
    By weakestlink in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:34 PM
  2. why does igf-1 keep getting more expensive?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:19 AM
  3. Is there a least expensive insulin?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 04:02 AM
  4. Which car will be more expensive on gas??
    By sas4488 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:34 AM