Bad batch of Trenadrol?

dblover3

Awards
Word is that there may be a bad batch of Trenadrol, if thats even possible. Not sure how all of a sudden a batch can be bunk? But does anybody know if this is true. My batch is exp2/11 mfg. 2/09 lot #090207. And no I will not send it to you to test on yourself, LOL.
Thanks

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Word is that there may be a bad batch of Trenadrol, if thats even possible. Not sure how all of a sudden a batch can be bunk? But does anybody know if this is true. My batch is exp2/11 mfg. 2/09 lot #090207. And no I will not send it to you to test on yourself, LOL.
Thanks
Where did you get this info? I have 3 bottles of Tren from this batch. I was saving it for a fall cycle.

dblover3

Awards
Here is a link to someone suggesting that they got nothing from their Trenadrol cycle and someone suggets that maybe the batch wasnt any good, so now I am a little paranoid that this would be possible. They seem to later in the thread to be seeing gains but he also has added Epi and is eating more.
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormones-designer-steroids/7671-not-getting-much-after-3-weeks-trenadrol.html
Here is a link discussing Trenadrol and in this link is a member that is suppose to be testing some Trenadrol not sure for "what is in it" or if the batch is any good. Have yet to see a lot # for the bottle he is testing.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114193221
Maybe I am to paranoid about whether or not this cycle I am running is going to be badass and I am trying to find faults but i continue to research and I am continuing to find little stuff out here and there. Everything is probably okay but I would like to know if there is a possibility a bad batch of Trenadrol got out and why?

MattyFresh

Awards
Yeah, i feel you man, i bought three bottles of the 02/11 batch too. I started trenadrol 3 weeks ago.... Decent diet, 4k cals with 300+g of protein/ day. Has not been comparable to what others have said, no major strength gains, no really nasty sides and still have 85% libido with no shut down. First night i went to 120 i had nightsweats, but after that i was fine. I located a seller on ebay with an older batch - 12/10. It will be here monday, I will crack open the bottle and either finish the week out if no difference or extend to 6 weeks if there is a difference. I'll keep ya posted.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
**** i just checked and my bottle is that! lol. i was wondering y at 120mgs i am seeing no new gains. i was using 90mgs before and bought another bottle. no side effects at all. and strength gains have remained the same no real jump. weird...i think this might be a bad batch! at 90mgs my blood pressure skyrocketed...but now i hardly have any trouble. dammit...

dblover3

Awards
That would be cool let me know, plz. I wont bridge to tren till may 23rd, and if this is not any good I want to get something else so as not to lose any gains. Too bad there is not anyone here from Kilosports to defend themselves and maybe inform us as to what might have happened. Of course this may be the new "Trenadrol" and gains may not be as good as in the past, that sux. May have to try Tren Extreme or 1-t tren. If anyone here has used Trenadrol with this particular lot# and has had good gains please inform us. Thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
buy some dienedrone and call it a day :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just emailed Kilosports. Let`s see what they have to say.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
very similar thing happened to me i ran my first bottle and made tremoundous gains, when i started my second bottle strength went up a little but i lost some weight and the scale didnt budge the last 3 weeks of cycle.......where is the batch number located/????

i simpily came to the conclusion that tren is not nearly as effective running longer then 4 weeks, but maybe i was wrong, there was definitly a difference when i took the first bottle, tho

reptone

Awards
  • Established
very similar thing happened to me i ran my first bottle and made tremoundous gains, when i started my second bottle strength went up a little but i lost some weight and the scale didnt budge the last 3 weeks of cycle.......where is the batch number located/????

i simpily came to the conclusion that tren is not nearly as effective running longer then 4 weeks, but maybe i was wrong, there was definitly a difference when i took the first bottle, tho
Expiration date and Lot # are on the label above the barcode printed on the side. It is printed in a way you would miss it if not looking for it.

munique

Awards
Expiration date and Lot # are on the label above the barcode printed on the side. It is printed in a way you would miss it if not looking for it.
mine has nothing.. :dunno:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
mine has nothing.. :dunno:
While holding the bottle upright look at it from the back. Look where the label sticker ends. On the right side in the upper corner there is some faint print.Turn it on it`s side and try to catch it in the right light and you will see it.

dblover3

Awards
lot #090207
I am not saying I am positive that Trenadrol is bunk just making claim to this paticular lot # and the fact that some are saying they are not responding when they have responded previously. All bottles have a made date, exp date, and lot # they are printed in black in southwest corner of bottle just above the upc code and is hard to see unless you hold just right in the light

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ok heres the thing.. i have 2 bottles of trenadrol i used, and only one has a batch number and expiration date the other has nothing

reptone

Awards
  • Established
ok heres the thing.. i have 2 bottles of trenadrol i used, and only one has a batch number and expiration date the other has nothing
I`ve never seen any with no lot # or date. Did you notice a difference in the 2? Did they work?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Mine has no lot # or exp date either.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I may have the bad batch as well....

Ok, started week 3 of my Trenadrol run today. Worked chest and NO strength gains at all. Now, I am cutting and eating well under maintenance but still, from what I've read, I should still be seeing strength gains.
I cannot read the batch# but the expiration date is 3/10/11. Can any of you determine by this date what batch I have? It's all smudged so not readable. I would have bet I'd see some gains by now.

Where's the Kilosports rep???:shrug:

tommyking73

Awards
well i have the same lot # and exp date 2/11

And if this is true for everyone that in week 3 there is no ****ing gains...
then i will be ****ing pissed.

Bump for anyone who has ran a trenadrol cycle latley and post results
especaily with the same lot #

I hope that someone will chime in and say " Hey....chillout.....The Trenadrol is still ****ing bad ass...."

I mean even after 3 weeks a Estar-4 Tren Product should be yeilding some strength increase and muscle gains.....not so much solo.....but something.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Kilo is not on this board.

tommyking73

Awards
Kilo is not on this board.
Fine.

I just want to bump for anyone who is currently or recently ran a trenadrol cycle from this batch #.........doesn't have to be a kilo Rep..........just a fellow member.

Thanks.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I emailed Kilo about this. They replied saying they have had no complaints and have no knowledge of any issues. Also stated that if I have it tested and it is not what they say it is, they will pay the lab fees and refund my money. I don`t have or access to all that so I`m just going to sell what I have and get another tren product. I will place an ad in the proper section along with a few other things.

dblover3

Awards
page 2 has members claiming they feel good with this lot #
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormones-designer-steroids/7978-if-you-feel-your-trenadrol-bunk-gtfih-2.html
There is a guy over at bb.com that is testing this lot# here is a link and the results from test will be posted on the last page
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114193221
There have been 2 other guys on bb.com that say they have good gains from this Trenadrol lot#.
There is another person logging their cycle on phf that started this Trenadrol lot # and will be keeping us informed. I myself want to see the test results, that right there will be the defining moment. I understand everyone reacts different and some people dont respond etc. etc. but when 1 person has always responded and then opens up a bottle and then doesnt and specifies the lot # is different, then I think we need to research and find out whats going on.
Kilosports has responded to some emails from others and swear not only are they not aware of a problem but also that the formula is the same, which tells me those that have responded and are now not responding its not because the formula has changed.
If you have this lot# I would say if you can dont open it and hopefully when the test results come back everything is fine but if they come back as a bad batch then you should be able to send yours back to them as long as you can obtain the test results from Beejis60 over @ bb.com. Keep checking the thread for results the link is the one posted above.

jsg

jsg

Awards
I hope the result will be good because I have 5 bottle waiting here. :(

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i am currently at the end of my trenadrol cycle.

1st bottle:
Exp date- 7/11
Lot #-080718

Analysis- gains were awesome. tons of vascularity, strength shot way up. used 90mgs. stamina increased and alot of fat lose. sides: back pumps, irritability, aggression, bp increase.

2nd bottle:
Exp date- 2/11
Lot#- 090207

Analysis- no new gains. strenght has stalled, nothing more than i could have achieved naturally. bottle was run at 120mgs. no sides, not even back pumps. Sides: no back pumps, aggression is down, bp is normal (121/62).

also have been stacking this with h-drol. the 120mgs of trenadrol has been stacked with 100mgs of h-drol.

from using two different bottles at the same time, i can personally say, i think lot #090207 is bunk. i suspected something was wrong within the first two days of 120mgs, i did not have any headaches, no night sweat, i slept fine, and no back pumps. when i went from 60 to 90mgs i experienced all of these. i expected alot more sides with going to 120mgs and alot more strength. i guess maybe it can be attributed to being used to the compound, however, i think anything ran at 120mgs would have a significant difference on the person. i believe it is bunk. to me, maybe since all the crackdowns that have been happening on the ph market, Kilosports has changed the formula. there is definately a difference between the two bottles.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I called CS at the site I bought it. I`ll be returning 3 bottles for a full refund. I`ll probably get another Tren product. I`d rather get something with no issue attached to it.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Thanks

I just started today at 60mg/day of this same lot.
Hopefully something happens and it isnt bunk.

But i wouldnt be at all surprised if they switched to a different compound and used the same labels.:dunno:

they print them thousands at a time.... if they have 3000 labels laying around ready to go, i dont think that they would be in a hurry to throw them all away and pay for new labels.... they would use them until they ran out.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established

I experienced exactly the same during my trenadrol cycle earlier this year. I still have the bottle but the batch number is smudged and unreadable, unfortunately.

dsm1

Awards
i am currently at the end of my trenadrol cycle.

1st bottle:
Exp date- 7/11
Lot #-080718

Analysis- gains were awesome. tons of vascularity, strength shot way up. used 90mgs. stamina increased and alot of fat lose. sides: back pumps, irritability, aggression, bp increase.

2nd bottle:
Exp date- 2/11
Lot#- 090207

Analysis- no new gains. strenght has stalled, nothing more than i could have achieved naturally. bottle was run at 120mgs. no sides, not even back pumps. Sides: no back pumps, aggression is down, bp is normal (121/62).
Ever curious, as I am, why the 1st bottle has a three year expiration life (Lot# 07/08 to Exp Date 07/11 = 3 years) and the second bottle has a two year expiration life (Lot# 2/09 to Exp Date 2/11 = 2 years)? Am I reading this correctly?

Just an observation. I have two bottles, both purchased over a year ago, and one expires after 2 years while the other expires after 3 years. Just curious if I am reading these markings correctly?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why everyone goes for Trenadrol anyway, the company won't even tell the consumers what the hormone is. At least they wouldn't tell Rugger. It's labeled the same as Methoxy TRN... but they claim that isn't the hormone. Do yourself a favor and get some AMS Diendrone or Liquidrone.

supra888

supra888

Awards
Hey was wondering what you think would be the best way to run a solo cycle of Trenadrol.... 90 per day for the 6 weeks as suggested by the manufacturer or what ???
Thanks in advance.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
The longest I'd run would be for 8 weeks @ 90mg.

personally I'd keep it at 6 weeks @ 90mg.