US CUSTOMS

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Exclamation US CUSTOMS

There isn't many posts on US Customs that I have found but I found one. One one of them somebody said that, "You can't get arrested if you do not have the possession of steroids or prohormones." Is this true.
    Let's say your orders get caught with customs. What happens?
    Can you get arrested?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Yup, or they can do a controlled delivery where as soon as you pick up the pack its considered to be yours even if you have another name on the pack. If its legal prohormones you got no problem because they haven't yet been banned but if you're getting injectables or pills that are banned(these include old school and the newly banned as schedule 3 controlled substances) then yes you can get arrested if caught.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.24%

Is it best to place one or two small orders vs one order for two people? I hear if they get your package you just receive a letter saying come pick it up...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by rabican View Post
    Is it best to place one or two small orders vs one order for two people? I hear if they get your package you just receive a letter saying come pick it up...
    Is it?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.83%

You need a domestic source bro. SOOO much easier and less stress
  6. dpfisher

The first time you get caught shipping something illegal, IF it's a small enough quantity they don't feel like busting you, you will get a letter that says "We found something bad. Naughty boy." After that your address is watched forever and if you try again you get busted.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.86%

its called a LL (love letter from customs)
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If it is a controlled delivery, they will make you sign for it. Signing for it basically says the package is yours, and you know what it is. A good source won't require a signature. If customs does confiscate it, they cannot just show up at your house with cuffs, since possession is 9/10 of the law.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If it is a controlled delivery, they will make you sign for it. Signing for it basically says the package is yours, and you know what it is. A good source won't require a signature. If customs does confiscate it, they cannot just show up at your house with cuffs, since possession is 9/10 of the law.

Adams
    Are you sure?
    So if somebody buys it and they do not have it in their hands but they only ordered it they wont get busted?
    I heard they could give a warrant to the police or officials where you live and they bust you.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Infininati View Post
    Are you sure?
    So if somebody buys it and they do not have it in their hands but they only ordered it they wont get busted?
    I heard they could give a warrant to the police or officials where you live and they bust you.
    He's right possession is 9/10 of the law. whether it has your name on it or not proves pretty much nothing. You will only have to deal with warrants if you're dealing. Police have bigger fish to fry. They want sources not individuals.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Are you sure?
    Nadda... cause say for example.. I don't like you. I could mail you a pack with meth in the box... then I could call up the police with an anonymous tip. How can you get arrested? You did nothing wrong but piss someone off.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Are you sure?
    What could they charge you with? There isn't any law against "attempted purchase" of class III controlled substances, just possession.

And I know at least 1 person who had customs seize one shipment while the next shipment to same address went through. I don't think our customs department is particularly any more competent than any of the other branches of our government

So too with this keep in mind that if you give a fake name but your real address then it won't help you in the event of a controlled delivery as they'll just arrest you anyhow. So may as well use real name, at least it won't throw any flags up at the post office that they don't have a person by that name ever receiving mail there before.

I've had dozens of shipments from china (none of them anything illegal - mostly computer parts, electronic stuff, some jewelery, a 3000 year old bronze dragon pried off the door of a temple ) and customs never opened any of the boxes as they reseal them with tape that says "this box was opened by customs" if they do.

And last, peptides are 100% legal, can be imported and even if customs looks at them there isn't any issue and they let the box continue. Same with insulin.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.16%

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy6923 View Post
    You need a domestic source bro. SOOO much easier and less stress
    I agree, way easier.

-HB-
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly_210 View Post
    I agree, way easier.

-HB-
    Finding a domestic source can be hard. Unless your a persons of good judgement who can read people well, and have that gut instinct.

More than a few times has that feeling in my stomach saved my rear from heavy consiquences.....
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Finding a domestic source can be hard. Unless your a persons of good judgement who can read people well, and have that gut instinct.

More than a few times has that feeling in my stomach saved my rear from heavy consiquences.....
    I agree, with ya bro. My paranoia has kept me safe in the 10+yrs i've been in this game also. Ya never can be to safe these days.

-JJ-
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.83%

Yeah I was a little skeptical when I first met my domestic source too. Didnt personally know the bro and he only would accept money through western union but everything worked out and I have bought 2 cycles off him so far and the no customs part is the **** for sure....had a package taken by them once a couple years back
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.09%

i had customs pop a shipment of dianabol and winney tabs that I ordered, but let the oil package that was orderd at the same time through. as long as you dont sign for anything, let anyone bring it into your place of residence, or go pick it up from customs they cant do squat.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    What could they charge you with? There isn't any law against "attempted purchase" of class III controlled substances, just possession.

And I know at least 1 person who had customs seize one shipment while the next shipment to same address went through. I don't think our customs department is particularly any more competent than any of the other branches of our government

So too with this keep in mind that if you give a fake name but your real address then it won't help you in the event of a controlled delivery as they'll just arrest you anyhow. So may as well use real name, at least it won't throw any flags up at the post office that they don't have a person by that name ever receiving mail there before.

I've had dozens of shipments from china (none of them anything illegal - mostly computer parts, electronic stuff, some jewelery, a 3000 year old bronze dragon pried off the door of a temple ) and customs never opened any of the boxes as they reseal them with tape that says "this box was opened by customs" if they do.

And last, peptides are 100% legal, can be imported and even if customs looks at them there isn't any issue and they let the box continue. Same with insulin.
    Beautiful response. I always ship to current resident. Frankly, very worst case scenario, they slap the cuffs on and you find yourself in interrogation. You say "officer, I want to cooperate 110% with the law but I have nothing to say without a lawyer present". They plea you to a misdemeanor for first offense.... usually.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Beautiful response. I always ship to current resident. Frankly, very worst case scenario, they slap the cuffs on and you find yourself in interrogation. You say "officer, I want to cooperate 110% with the law but I have nothing to say without a lawyer present". They plea you to a misdemeanor for first offense.... usually.
    How do they slap the cuffs on you? Do they just go to your house and arrest you or a delivery man that is secretly a cop get you? Dont they send you a letter first?
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%

you know what back then when i was stupid i ordered like 10,000 pills

customs gave me a letter saying taht if you can prove this is for pharma use or doctors use come and prove it and they will release it.

if not they said next time i get caught they will put me in their black list
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by The Devil View Post
    you know what back then when i was stupid i ordered like 10,000 pills

customs gave me a letter saying taht if you can prove this is for pharma use or doctors use come and prove it and they will release it.

if not they said next time i get caught they will put me in their black list
    So they kinda said hey watch it, or else every packaged you order international will spend an extra week in customs just to be sure and for kicks?

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT and U.S. law/customs
    By Nightwanderer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. Customs f'ed me up!
    By E J in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. GG Canadian Customs
    By Khyron in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11