calling all canadians

Soad

Soad

Awards
sups guys, just wounder where u guys get ur phs since there r none in canada!

JeremyT

Awards
The problem is not finding the PH's in Canada, its always finding Nolva/Clomid and the other ancilleries. That stuff is a bitch.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The problem is not finding the PH's in Canada, its always finding Nolva/Clomid and the other ancilleries. That stuff is a bitch.
Not really. There are so many UGLs in Canada you should not have any problems..

JeremyT

Awards
Indeed. These UGL's seem to be almost a myth to me. Everyone says they are out there, and while I believe them, I have never had the connections to aquire them. Thats mainly what keeps me from doing the cycle I want So badly, is I REFUSE to do it without the absolute best PCT. Seems like a smart thing to me.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. These UGL's seem to be almost a myth to me. Everyone says they are out there, and while I believe them, I have never had the connections to aquire them. Thats mainly what keeps me from doing the cycle I want So badly, is I REFUSE to do it without the absolute best PCT. Seems like a smart thing to me.
What are you planning on running.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow... This is insane.. Finding Human Grade is tougher.. But UGLs are pretty easy IMO... I guess Im just lucky..

jsg

jsg

Awards
It's good to know that NP is getting them though, I just spent a **** load of money while here in the States to pack on some ph's for the next year while over sea

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet makes them come through :)
Not always. My last Nutraplanet order didn't make it through. That's a big chunk of change it looks like I lost. Got a letter saying they're returning some of it back to Nutraplanet. Even Cissus and Animal Pak (yes, the vitamins) did not make it through. :( Hopefully I'll get refunded on those products (didn't get an email yet).

Wanted to try 1-Tren, The One and Napalm. Heck, I didn't even get the ZMK. WTF?

First time NutraPlanet didn't get it across the border for me, and I've been ordering from them for 4-5 yrs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to come visit you one day lol ;) Actually I don't think I will ever do any AAS; got too much in my future to potentially ruin it with something like that.
This is the way you see it...

Severe damage can be caused by abusing them... No problem running test once in awhile. ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not always. My last Nutraplanet order didn't make it through. That's a big chunk of change it looks like I lost. Got a letter saying they're returning some of it back to Nutraplanet. Even Cissus and Animal Pak (yes, the vitamins) did not make it through. :( Hopefully I'll get refunded on those products (didn't get an email yet).

First time NutraPlanet didn't get it across the border for me, and I've been ordering from them for 4-5 yrs.
Im sure theyll send it back, and no you didnt lose your cash lol.

JeremyT

Awards
What are you planning on running.
I wasn't totally sure. I was fighting with myself whether I wanted to just bite the bullet and go with 500mg/wk of test, or stick with prohormones. But it seems like nearly EVERY PH that is worth running, needs a SERM afterwards so im screwed either way.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Im sure theyll send it back, and no you didnt lose your cash lol.
Yes, I lost a lot of cash. I just got the update a few minutes ago. They "destroyed" the 1-Tren, and returned the Animal Pak/Cissus/ZMK/etc. I got refunded for the few items they did return, but lost out entirely on the others, plus FedEx charged me $102.36 to return ship it to NutraPlanet. Wow...and ouch.

So I'll be getting a return of $132.46 after spending $428. That's close to losing $300 :( I really can't afford that. I make big purchases at NP, not small ones. I love NutraPlanet, and it's not their fault - I knew the risk - but it looks like I won't be able to risk shopping there anymore and I'll have to find the closest thing I can in Canada.

Lucky for me, I had broken up that order into 2 parts. The first one, which I ordered a week prior was over $600. I received that one. Then again, I've spent over $2200 at Nutraplanet since December (I stockpile). So maybe it's for the best. I wondered where all my money was going, lol.

Anyone seen anyone selling Napalm in Canada?

Soad

Soad

Awards
iv been just getitng from bb take hell of a long time, im looking for test now in canada, so i can forget about phs!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Please dont request sources... You should be easily able to obtain all you need here..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keeping your ears open they aren't hard to find. Also no problems with getting ANY of my nutraplanet orders epistane, yohimbine hcl etc

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know the great lakes are great for many things >.>

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Did you order via Fedex.. or?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keeping your ears open they aren't hard to find. Also no problems with getting ANY of my nutraplanet orders epistane, yohimbine hcl etc
yohimbine in canada from nutra? ORLY

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Did you order via Fedex.. or?
Fedex International Priority

Always got through in the past, but not this time. Just lost money with nothing to show. I wonder if my address if flagged now too because of it.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fedex International Priority

Always got through in the past, but not this time. Just lost money with nothing to show. I wonder if my address if flagged now too because of it.

Damn.. my hdrol came thru last order.. but now im scared.. coz im gonna make a big order.. maybe better not to risk it.. ill order it another day as a seperate item

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
a VERY GOOD QUESTION!

Never has problems with NP in past. Always received it in 2 days! Was getting close to an order soon but am concerned now.

Anyone know if you get flagged by customs once stopped once???????????

(A VERY GOOD QUESTION)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never has problems with NP in past. Always received it in 2 days! Was getting close to an order soon but am concerned now.

Anyone know if you get flagged by customs once stopped once???????????

(A VERY GOOD QUESTION)
Customs once snatched 2 bottles of divanex from me, because I ordered 4.. and they're like U can only have 2.. they're so dumb lol

Anyway, I didnt get flagged, and eventually for the rest of my order, after having to call a fedex broker and blablabla or else i woulda never got my order send to me.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Customs once snatched 2 bottles of divanex from me, because I ordered 4.. and they're like U can only have 2.. they're so dumb lol

Anyway, I didnt get flagged, and eventually for the rest of my order, after having to call a fedex broker and blablabla or else i woulda never got my order send to me.
How do you know you did not get flagged. Have your recieved any orders since???????

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Now you guys are making me paranoid i was going to order 10 bottles of Epi but now i dunno

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just get 3-4, if the package is over a certain weight, annnndddd from a supplement company, they will open it because you are only allowed to purchase so many bottles as a consumer, once you go over a certain weight they will think you are ordering to resell, which is a no no, i have personally called canada customs to ask these questions, truth be told, they have no fckn clue what is coming into the country, they stop fed ex routinesly, and any package that says its from a nutrition store/site. I order from Tf supplements only because Ive never not had my package arrive, I simply write discreet shipping, and a usps box always shows up. Now also if your real worried, you could get a girl friend to order it under her name, give her the money and it might help as they wont think a girl is ordering roids. I have tried this and it works fine as well. Just dotn go crazy , order small and be patient, order big and you will screw yourself.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
True. Big orders get stopped very often... I have everything I order..