Experienced Lifter 1st time Pinner

outlaw1

Awards
Ok I have been lifting on and off for 10 years. I have had experience with Havoc, H-Drol, and The one. While I have gained 5-6 lbs on and made strength gains as well I am looking to finally take the next step.

I want to do a stack that will give me real good gains with the minmial sides possible. I will trade getting a few less sides to give up a few lbs.

Here is what I have planned. D-Bol 40mg per day for 3 weeks to jump start testoserone enanthate for 9 weeks. pinning just once a week 1. PCT- nolva

I am 32 yrs old and 175 lbs. body fat 11.5%. Workout 5-6 days a week religiously.

I eat clean get my protein intake every day hardly ever cheat dont drink or smoke.

I plan on maybe throwing that out the window while on and just eating everything in site. Not sure if I really need to do this on or if the compounds will just take over and the mass will come.

Goals-want to put lbs on and gain more strength than ever before but more than ever I am looking to keep the sides lowest as possible so after all my research hoping I picked the right 2 compounds to stack.

it is easy for me to cut up so I ma looking to put on some serious mass and possibly get to 200, and keep at least 10 lbs after cycle. so after all said and done 185. Is this even possible?

Looking for advice on what I am in for here and what to expect. Also open to change on my plan, if there are better options for a first timer.

tattoopierced1

I'd stick to just a pure test cycle for your first time.

outlaw1

Awards
replies appreicated Is one injection a week sufficient? for a first timer

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
2x a week...i would do monday and thursday...250mg each shot

outlaw1

Awards
Thanks again both of you. Neither of you mentioned anything on d-bol. Is it because its has higher sides, not rec for noobs, or just not that good for what I am looking to accomplish. Thanks in advance. I already have the d-bol but its ok I can just trade it to a buddy who likes it.

tattoopierced1

Thanks again both of you. Neither of you mentioned anything on d-bol. Is it because its has higher sides, not rec for noobs, or just not that good for what I am looking to accomplish. Thanks in advance. I already have the d-bol but its ok I can just trade it to a buddy who likes it.
I would just stick to Test for your first cycle. I dont have any issues with DBOL, but why overcomplicate things in the beginning when you dont know how test by itself will affect you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seth Roberts Says 1x a week for long esters gives a more stable blood level...

im gunna try this out starting monday, but he has extensive knowledge in this area so he definetly wont steer you wrong

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
seth Roberts Says 1x a week for long esters gives a more stable blood level...

im gunna try this out starting monday, but he has extensive knowledge in this area so he definetly wont steer you wrong
werd. ^^

As for the D-bol, if you want to run it, RUN it.. If it were me, i would run it at 25-30mg though, and likely for 4wk.

You aren't really complicating anything, as by the time you would be noticing anything measurable from the test, you will be dropping dbol anyway.

I would also run out the test longer like Big Papa suggested(12wk if it were me)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if u really want to run a smooth cycle throw some hcg in there. 250iu monday and thursday starting the 3rd week of your cycle. Stop the hcg after your last shot then start PCT 2 weeks from that date.

outlaw1

Awards
Thanks again for all the help

HCG-? sorry for my ineptness.