Holly shiz its over now...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. He's not really on steroids, you can tell because if he was he wouldn't be a raging *****.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
    He's not really on steroids, you can tell because if he was he wouldn't be a raging *****.
    Yeah but they try to play off steroids as causing people to flip out, go out of control, and punch holes in walls, and smack round their girl. If you do that before, sure you will do it on. But you will act the same way on you will off when it comes to physical actions like that. You might be a lil more hot tempered, maybe mouth off a bit, but you still know right and wrong.
    •   

3. haha dam now who goes that far lol u think people would learn lol broken bones dont solve anything

4. Quote Originally Posted by hog928 View Post
    haha dam now who goes that far lol u think people would learn lol broken bones dont solve anything
    I learned quick after I got pissed when I was DRUNK and punched a brick wall.... you'll never see me do something that stupid unless the worst drug in the world, alcohol is in my system.

5. The only thing that makes you a fake and a fraud is doing something based on what the TV ads tell you to do
    •   

6. ha and these stupid commercials will get all our good banned

7. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The only thing that makes you a fake and a fraud is doing something based on what the TV ads tell you to do

AGREED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: ROGUE SDN, and all sorts of shiz. (Muscle Builders)
    By imuscle in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:16 AM
  2. Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:29 PM
  3. need help with food n shiz... read
    By shab4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:07 AM