Holly shiz its over now...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Holy shiz its over now...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxRpEGuhM4"]YouTube - Asterisk[/ame]

Greeaeeaaaaaat now they are hitting up the commercials. Bans here we come! Thanks retarded high school kids!

Yes there is an extra L in the title...

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
You gotta help me out here. I get the whole "don't take steroids" bit...... but how the hell does that make you an "asterisk"?

n87

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be, that there is more to the picture than what meets the eye, like a disclaimer. Sorta like the ads, that promise great deals and have an asterisk next to it. So, one would have to look at the bottom of the page for more info. I could be wrong though. :)

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
You gotta help me out here. I get the whole "don't take steroids" bit...... but how the hell does that make you an "asterisk"?
It's a pretty common side-effect of steroid use: Getting a massive asterisk on your forehead. Something to do with prolactin levels...

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
It probably has to do with having an "asterik" next to your name on the record books. Like Bonds. That's my guess.

muller

muller

Awards
take steroids and get one of THE WORST PIMPLES IN YOUR LIFEEEE

nowwww, time to stock up on mass tabs

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I see what they did there...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I love the part where they say everyone will see you as what you are....and then he gets like MVP..clearly the only one who has a chance in pro-sports hahahahahaha. plus i heard plastic surgeons are offerring a buy one get one free type of deal with that, get gyno removal and they will remove that asterik for free...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Stupid HS kids, Stupid CBS.
No juice for them,
Just a morning after pill.

Stupid.

JP.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wow..um..i have nothing to say to that video...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
wow..um..i have nothing to say to that video...
Same.
Sad. Although.
That is one hell of a side getting that mark on your forhead.
And all through HS I was worried about getting crabs.
lol.
hmmmm

JP.

muller

muller

Awards
The not so bad news is that they are just attacking AAS, and not mentioning even on their website about the legal roids on the market.. So its good in the sense that most ppl will remain oblivious to this fact.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Same.
Sad. Although.
That is one hell of a side getting that mark on your forhead.
And all through HS I was worried about getting crabs.
lol.
hmmmm

JP.
yeah..im passed the whole girls have cooties stage. im on the girls have herpes stage now.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
that kid looks like a pussy - what the hell was he even on???? That commercial is so threatning... I have decided I will never take steroids now because of that... I wouldn't ever want to be a star athelete or MVP or anything...

I think that gives kids MORE incentive to take steroids.... .obviously that guy took steroids and became a stud ... why WOULDN'T you want that??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
that kid looks like a pussy - what the hell was he even on???? That commercial is so threatning... I have decided I will never take steroids now because of that... I wouldn't ever want to be a star athelete or MVP or anything...

I think that gives kids MORE incentive to take steroids.... .obviously that guy took steroids and became a stud ... why WOULDN'T you want that??
well the actor obviously wasn't on anything...and this is what happens with these high school kids. they get jeremy giambi syndrome. they take steroids and dont work out or anything, thinking the juice will do all the work.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Letro will get rid of this, right? :usa2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i say we kill them all...
Call me...we can arrange this.

In the mean time. This just sucks.

And for one, some guy doing an Epi cycle isnt gona make him huuge, just put him 7~12 pounds closer to being huge lol. Unless your like some people and after epi,h-drol, m-drol, LMG, you weight 148!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Asterisk

Greeaeeaaaaaat now they are hitting up the commercials. Bans here we come! Thanks retarded high school kids!

Yes there is an extra L in the title...
lol thats the dumbest commercial EVER!!!

how does it make people see you for who u really are? and how the **** does it make you an astrik or whatever they call it?

im sorry but the FDA and everyone else needs to get off their high horse about it being unethical to do studies with steriods so they can find out the truth. This is really becoming some bullshit!!!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Call me...we can arrange this.

In the mean time. This just sucks.

And for one, some guy doing an Epi cycle isnt gona make him huuge, just put him 7~12 pounds closer to being huge lol. Unless your like some people and after epi,h-drol, m-drol, LMG, you weight 148!
Now,now.
I say we just give them a hug..................

And squeeze really hard.

pop.

lol.

JP.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sad commercial. Of course, it's sad to think that our youth might actually need to see these kinds of messages. Times, they are a changin'.

Wraithpk

Awards
Apparently steroids don't enhance acting performance.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
He's not really on steroids, you can tell because if he was he wouldn't be a raging pussy.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
He's not really on steroids, you can tell because if he was he wouldn't be a raging pussy.
Yeah but they try to play off steroids as causing people to flip out, go out of control, and punch holes in walls, and smack round their girl. If you do that before, sure you will do it on. But you will act the same way on you will off when it comes to physical actions like that. You might be a lil more hot tempered, maybe mouth off a bit, but you still know right and wrong.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
haha dam now who goes that far lol u think people would learn lol broken bones dont solve anything

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
haha dam now who goes that far lol u think people would learn lol broken bones dont solve anything
I learned quick after I got pissed when I was DRUNK and punched a brick wall.... you'll never see me do something that stupid unless the worst drug in the world, alcohol is in my system.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing that makes you a fake and a fraud is doing something based on what the TV ads tell you to do

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ha and these stupid commercials will get all our good banned