Life insurance blood test while on cycle

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second week of a hdrol cycle. 50 ED for the rest of this week and up to 75 starting next week. I'm taking AI Cycle Support, cissus and taurine with it. Plus a boatload of BCAAs.

Is anything going to pop up on the blood test that will cause problems or raise red flags for my life insurance? I'm applying for a new policy.

Thanks!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
as being a former employee for an insurance company, there could be some things that will affect you. your cholesterol levels and your blood pressure will be the biggest. if u can, i would def wait until after the cycle. or else you could be paying a higher premium than you could be paying.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
as being a former employee for an insurance company, there could be some things that will affect you. your cholesterol levels and your blood pressure will be the biggest. if u can, i would def wait until after the cycle. or else you could be paying a higher premium than you could be paying.
I appreciate the advice.

Do you recommend waiting until after I've completed PCT?

Either way, how long after the cycle (or after PCT) should I wait so that things can get back down to normal?

Much thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice.

Do you recommend waiting until after I've completed PCT?

Either way, how long after the cycle (or after PCT) should I wait so that things can get back down to normal?

Much thanks.
i would wait a month after pct, just o mak sure everything is ok

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
X2, they may tell you to pound sand, or give you a super high rate with elevated bp and high cholesterol

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Ya dude...
never take a blood test for your life insurance that can bite you on the a$$..
same with talking to your doc about anabolics.. always tell him it's off the record, and you expect it to be kept off the record, before you mention anabolics..
Anything a insurance company can use against you they will...

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
i would wait a month after pct, just o mak sure everything is ok
I finished my SERM a couple of weeks ago but I'm still taking Formex. Do I need to wait a month after Formex or can I do it a month after I've stopped the SERM?

My understanding is that AI's don't affect your liver so they shouldn't affect your blood work. Is that right?

It's been four weeks since my cycle ended BTW.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i can't really remember all of the tests they put ur blood through (i havent worked there in 2 years) but they could see an elevated test level and lipid values. i would probably wait until a month after pct...anything they can pin on u to charge u more...they are gonna use.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
i can't really remember all of the tests they put ur blood through (i havent worked there in 2 years) but they could see an elevated test level and lipid values. i would probably wait until a month after pct...anything they can pin on u to charge u more...they are gonna use.
Well then the fact that I'm taking DTHC is probably more reason to wait.

Can anyone comment on whether or not it takes a full month for test levels to get back to normal? I don't want to cut it close but I'd rather not wait a whole month if I don't have to. As it is I've got two weeks for Formex left (but only one week DTHC) so if I wait another month after that it'll be six more weeks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
have a test done on your own before you submit to their test...that is the only way to know for sure that you will be in a normal range.....everything else is just speculation....

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
have a test done on your own before you submit to their test...that is the only way to know for sure that you will be in a normal range.....everything else is just speculation....
Not the answer I wanted. I despise needles. I don't want one blood test, let alone two.

I guess I'll just wait a month after I'm done with the Formex to be safe. Things have to be back to normal by then, don't they? It'll be ten weeks after I stopped the h-drol, seven weeks after I stopped Torem, five weeks after I stop DTHC and four weeks after Formex. Is it possible I can still be off after such a long wait?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Not the answer I wanted. I despise needles. I don't want one blood test, let alone two.

I guess I'll just wait a month after I'm done with the Formex to be safe. Things have to be back to normal by then, don't they? It'll be ten weeks after I stopped the h-drol, seven weeks after I stopped Torem, five weeks after I stop DTHC and four weeks after Formex. Is it possible I can still be off after such a long wait?
speculation!......and what makes you think that things HAVE to go back to normal....you lipids could still be f#cked.....liver values could be permanantly off....there are no guarantees that things will just automatically go back to normal.....i wouldnt chance it.....

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
speculation!......and what makes you think that things HAVE to go back to normal....you lipids could still be f#cked.....liver values could be permanantly off....there are no guarantees that things will just automatically go back to normal.....i wouldnt chance it.....
I'm just assuming things will be back to normal. I figured after an h-drol run and maximal PCT things wouldn't take an eternity to get back to normal but I hear you.

So can anyone give some advice and what I need to be tested for prior to a life insurance blood test? What are they going to be looking for?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would assume you could get the exact information from your insurance company....