Back Pumps From The One?

Ligonozrk

Awards
I've heard DHT compounds can cause some serious back pumps and i think i'm a victim!
Im 5 days into the cycle, which is not very many and already experiencing sides.
In my lower left portion of my back it feels as if its pulled/tightened up real bad. Especially when I start to run or do anything strenuous. I went to chiropractor to see if I was out of alignment and he adjusted me some but yet it still hurts.

I ordered Taurine 100 caps of 1000mg to last me for the cycle, and some DHEA 50mg for the lethargy i've been experiencing mid day.

Am i suppose to experience this side from The One?

and this may be mental also, but my nipples feel sensitive and I dont know if its muscle or fat deposit. Im a real lean guy at 230, 6'6 but i feel a little pebble of some sort under both nipples.(more left)
Thinking that could be mental and other things beside gyno. Plus i got a lump under left armpit.. not sure what from.

This will be my 3rd cycle of PH.
Pplex- No sides
Havoc & T-Roid- High BP
The One- Lethargy, Back Pumps.. Sensitive Nips?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah back pumps are a bitch. i would take 5gs of taurine preworkout, that helps me alot. also up your water in take and i found powerade works awesome for back pumps as well. as for lethargy, i would dose 50-100mg DHEA to combat this. as for your little pebble, i had a small one while using trenadrol and h-drol, i upped my dose of p5p and bulk 1-carboxy and it is completely gone. look into that.