Test Cypionate and Dbol

pfafkl13

Awards
My friend is running this cycle and wanted to get a critque on how it was going to be run. The goal is to include OCT (on cycle thearpy as well as PCT)

Here's the plan so far:

Week 1-12
Test Cypionate 500mg/wk
Dianabol 40mg/day
HCG 250 IU M/W/F
Tamoxifen 25 mg/day

Week 13 - Clomid 100mg/day
Week 14 - Clomid 50mg/day
Week 15 - Clomid 50mg/day

Thoughts?

snowbird

Awards
My friend is running this cycle and wanted to get a critque on how it was going to be run. The goal is to include OCT (on cycle thearpy as well as PCT)

Here's the plan so far:

Week 1-12
Test Cypionate 500mg/wk
Dianabol 40mg/day
HCG 250 IU M/W/F
Tamoxifen 25 mg/day

Week 13 - Clomid 100mg/day
Week 14 - Clomid 50mg/day
Week 15 - Clomid 50mg/day

Thoughts?
Im getting advice on a similar cycle. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/122686-deca-test-dbol.html#post1944340
Come check it out if you want. I was told to have arimidex on hand for the cycle. Id run arimidex instead of tamoxifen during the cycle if you see symptoms. I believe HCG was supposed to be run every 4 days at 250ui.

sgravy21

Awards
Yes adex is a good idea to have on hand, and the nolva is not necessary while on cycle. When I do hcg during cycle i do 250IU 2x per week. I know others like to do it more often, but thats what has worked for me in the past.

pfafkl13

Awards

snowbird

Awards
Arimidex may suppress estrogen too much. Tamoxifen is being used as an estrogen antagonist.
Which one to choose is up to your discretion obviously. My main point was you shouldn't need to run it unless you see symptoms.