Cardio while on cycle

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Anyone out there do any cardio at all while on cycle.
Im planning a Sust250 and winny run and was thinking about doing a little cardio 1 to 2 times a weeks to try and minimize some fat gain.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah theres no problem. maybe some intense pumps, but lots do cardio on cycle to minimize fat gain

sgravy21

Awards
I do cardio while on cycle, even when bulking. Its great for overall heart health, plus I find that it helps speed up my metabolism, thus making me hungrier. Can be a pain to get in all the food necessary when Im not hungry, so anything I can do to increase my appetite helps.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Im looking to gain. more like a lean bulk. just trying to minimize all the fat percentage I can while bulking I suppose. Gotta tweak my diet just right

mchris1

Awards
Guys, can running make the site where you administer injections more sore?
I had a sustanon250 shot on Tuesday, and worked out and run on Wednesday(My ass was already sore from the shot). At night I woke up in pain and the pain expanded under my lower back too. Today I can't even sit comfortably!
Can running do that, maybe because of the muscles bouncing?
Maybe the injection site got infected?

sgravy21

Awards
I had a sustanon250 shot on Tuesday, and worked out and run on Wednesday(My ass was already sore from the shot). At night I woke up in pain and the pain expanded under my lower back too. Today I can't even sit comfortably!
My guess its from the gear, and not running. I have never had that problem as far as injection site being sore after running or doing cardio, even if i injected that day.

Have you had any soreness from the gear you're on before this incident?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah when i go on winstrol in summer im looking at 30min sessions 3x a day

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ive heard alot of people say sustanon is the most painful...then test e. however, i found that even if a gear hurts the first couple shots...it fades over time and doesnt hurt at all.
like i remember the first shot i ever did hurt soo bad i couldnt sleep or sit on my ass for days. i was popin ibprofen all day and it swelled like i had a baseball in my ass....now nothing

mchris1

Awards
I was told by the guy who sells me my stuff who really knows his stuff that Sustanon hurts mostly because of the propionate that it contains.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I was told by the guy who sells me my stuff who really knows his stuff that Sustanon hurts mostly because of the propionate that it contains.
people say prop hurts because the ester is fast acting, so it gets to u quicker making more pain. but i always read that it was the actual ester along with the bezl achohol and oils that cause the pain. so not the hormone itself, but the stuff thats with it

mchris1

Awards
people say prop hurts because the ester is fast acting, so it gets to u quicker making more pain. but i always read that it was the actual ester along with the bezl achohol and oils that cause the pain. so not the hormone itself, but the stuff thats with it
I guess the botom line is that it hurts. lol

mchris1

Awards
My guess its from the gear, and not running. I have never had that problem as far as injection site being sore after running or doing cardio, even if i injected that day.

Have you had any soreness from the gear you're on before this incident?
You're right! I've changed from Sustanon to Test Enth and it doesn't hurt at all!

I was already sore before running, but after that, boy oh boy was it painful

I ain't messin with Sust no more.

Thanks bro

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
sust is known as the rich mans test...ur better off with test-e/prop anyway