Dermabolics S1+

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of starting a cycle of Dermabolics S1+ here in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this ph and what your results were on it. I am going to go with 8 sprays twice a day, and around 5000-6000 cals a day. I have done 5 ph cycles previous to this one. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you'll gain mad weight muscle and some fat at 5000-6000calories... 3800-4000 usually does the trick on almost any anabolic

vicmack777

Awards
I am thinking of starting a cycle of Dermabolics S1+ here in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this ph and what your results were on it. I am going to go with 8 sprays twice a day, and around 5000-6000 cals a day. I have done 5 ph cycles previous to this one. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
I have gained 6 lbs. in my first week doing it so far.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
how many sprays a day are you doing vickmack777, also how have your strength gains been?

JerseyDevil

Awards
For some people, like myself, transdermals take about 3 weeks to 'kick in'. Use a oral syringe or graduated eye dropper to measure the doses, as the metered sprays aren't accurate. With 5 PH cycles under your belt, you probably want 400-500 mg ED. I used S1+, and was disappointed at first. At the 3 week mark, I started seeing very good gains and that was with 3,000 calories a day.

vicmack777

Awards
how many sprays a day are you doing vickmack777, also how have your strength gains been?
My strength gains have been pretty good. I have went up 10 lbs on pretty much everything and I have been doing 5 sprays every 12 hours.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Jersey Devil, how were your final results from the s1+ cycle then?

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
I am just finishing my 1st week of 5 sprays 2x daily... I may increase to 6 sprays but i doubt it.. im up 3 1/2 lbs already.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
It is a good product. The BDC line sold at powernutrition.net is also great

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
Make that up 4 lbs ( 6th day of use ) eating maintnance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote