Primordial's 1-T Tren

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
I was just listening to the archive interview on superhuman radio and the Primordial rep said that when cycling the 1-T Tren you should not use a serm such as Nolvadex because it could make your potential gyno symptoms worse.

I am actually getting ready for a cycle with the 1-T Tren ran along side H-Drol and got some nolvadex that I was going to use along with Cel's PCT assist.

Can anyone please clarify this comment for me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
probably you should post the question in PP's subforum but i'll give it a whirl.

1 main issue with using any serm really in PCT, 2 issues specific to nolva. For all SERMs, they don't actually affect estrogen levels - they merely bind to chest tissue disallowing the estrogen in your body from binding there. So when you stop the serm, its still possible for there to be excess estrogen in system.

the 2 issues specific to nolva are that nolva seems to make prolactin related gyno worse, and that at least in women roughly 25% of the population gets little to no effect from nolva based on low levels of a specific enzyme which they now have a DNA test to see if that is the case. Its moderately likely that some significant amount of the male population is similar, so do you really want to count on nolva as your primary PCT aid to find out the hard way that nolva is ineffective for you?

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
First and foremost thanks for the clarification
Secondly what could you suggest in terms of PCT for a cycle that looks like this:

Age-30

Weight-230

Height -6'1

H-drol- 50/50/50/50/
1-T Tren 5/5/5/5
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
CEL Cycle Assist-recommended dosage
Protein Drinks -(goes without saying, just trying to be thourough)
Beta Alanine (not sure have some on hand dont know if its neccessary)

PCT
CEL PCT Assist-reccommended dose for 4 weeks
nolvadex 20/20/20/20
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
CEL Cycle Assist-recommended dosage
Protein Drinks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you could use sustain alpha from PP, or could do moderate dosed clomid instead of nolva.

Soad

Soad

Awards
id like to no the follow up to this if u post somewhere else lmk

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
I just posted this in the primordial performance forum

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Should I use the sustain alpha in addition to the CEL PCT ASSIST