Critique my "The ONE" cycle

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running the ONE starting in July. My current stats are 187lbs 6 foot tall age 25 with 10% bodyfat. Been working out for 5 years now I started off at 135lbs so I have made some decent progress.

In January I ran T-Roid at 60/60/90/90/90 with a PCT of Clomid 100/100/50/50. I was a STRONG responder to T-Roid, at one point on cycle I was up to 20lbs of gains. After my PCT these gains leveled out at 14lbs. A very good cycle!

My goals for this cycle are to add on about 6-8lbs of LBM and cut my bodyfat down to closer to 8%.

I am going to run a similar diet to the one I had while on T-Roid, its about 500-1000 cals above maintenence. I will be tweaking this though as I review results on cycle. 300 grams protein, 400 grams carbs and about 80grams of goods fats.

Here is what I proopse to take.

The ONE 3/3/4/4
Milk Thislte 600g (One month loading phase prior to cycle)
Orange Triad
Hawthrown Berries 500mg

PCT is going to be...
2nd Gear
Stoked
Tribulus (it has a big effect on my sex drive)

Let me know what you think guys. Also I have just read some reviews on this product and I would say about 50% of people are claiming no gains at all? Bit worrying!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That looks ok overall. You likely won't need to go to 4 caps, and if you are set on taking milk thistle take it prebed all at once. Also i'd add fish oil whether AN's Omega Essentials or something else.

Where did you see those claims of no gains? I think the lowest i've seen was here on AM and it was Metroba at I think 3lbs who did also lean up at the same time, but also he has Chrons disease which limits his carb choices (no glutens) and causes some absorption issues too. Outside of that I think the low I saw was 7, and the high 32 :D

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
That looks ok overall. You likely won't need to go to 4 caps, and if you are set on taking milk thistle take it prebed all at once. Also i'd add fish oil whether AN's Omega Essentials or something else.

Where did you see those claims of no gains? I think the lowest i've seen was here on AM and it was Metroba at I think 3lbs who did also lean up at the same time, but also he has Chrons disease which limits his carb choices (no glutens) and causes some absorption issues too. Outside of that I think the low I saw was 7, and the high 32 :D
Nutraplanet reviews.....

I am just getting nervous I guess. I can only do one more cycle this year and I want it to be a good one!

Thanks for the other advice though, taken on board!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, the nutraplanet reviews are meaningless, you don't even have to have bought it to post a review. Anyone with a nutraplanet login can put it there. So apparently some of Applied's competitors (or other whiny little girls) logged on to put those in. There was one posted 2 days after it went on sale calling it junk..... they couldn't have even had more than 1 day of dosing if they had done overnight shipping..... So obviously loaded there. So yeah, go ahead and leave reviews on any products you feel like, even if you haven't used them yet ...:dunno:

look at the reviews + logs on the forums themselves, its a better judge.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Oh, the nutraplanet reviews are meaningless, you don't even have to have bought it to post a review. Anyone with a nutraplanet login can put it there. So apparently some of Applied's competitors (or other whiny little girls) logged on to put those in. There was one posted 2 days after it went on sale calling it junk..... they couldn't have even had more than 1 day of dosing if they had done overnight shipping..... So obviously loaded there. So yeah, go ahead and leave reviews on any products you feel like, even if you haven't used them yet ...:dunno:

look at the reviews + logs on the forums themselves, its a better judge.
Yes good points. The logs on here do look good. I will run with THE ONE. And if i am not happy you will be the first to know ;-)

Why do you suggest taking Milk Thistle all at once in the evening? Should i take any other liver supps? What would you recomend?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like SAMe best. Basically there is some amount of evidence (not super strong, and not tons of it) that milk thistle can bind with androgen receptor, potentially blocking whatever else you are taking from binding to them. How strongly it does it is still up in the air, but why waste gains? So taking it just before bed gives it time to clear before your dose of The ONE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11