M1T fixed me somehow?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I posted my results on a couple of threads for my last M1T cycle. I did 2on/2off/3on

I stated that i had increased my bench press by 58 lbs.
I figure some people may not have believed the 50 lbs. But i am not bullshitting.

Let me start from the beginning.
I was a drug addict at ages 23-25. I was strung out on crystal meth. When i was 26 i got a grip and dropped that **** and all the meth head friends along with it. I have always been above 200 even when i was young and lean. When i was on meth i weighed 165. I looked like death. When i recuperated from the damage my fatass weight was back up to 235 with a fat belly.

Well, I didnt want to be a fatass either. So i started reading and training and trying to eat the bodybuilder way.

At 29 and 235 i was one weak sonofabitch. I barely bench pressed 150/8 reps. This was after a nice 6 month training schedule written by Ian King. It was in mens health called "get back in shape".
Well i got in shape. But i was still weak for my size and my strength seemed stuck. I tried several different programs, mostly from the workout database found here on AM and bb. My strength was stuck for a year and a half. I got it up to 165 for 10 reps

I found PH'S!

I bought and returned an andro/dhea/tribulus stack. I returned it after researching further. I found another guru named largekitty. He set me on the research trail. I also found this place (anabolicminds) somehow.

I tried the transdermal and decided i prefered a pill.

Decided, hell, i am 31 years old, I am getting some of this research ****!
I gave it to my "animal"

That week i increased my bench! I got 175 ten reps and i felt strong. I got it mutherfucker! (talking to myself that day)
Next week i got it again and the last 2 sets was 185 for 10 and 9 reps.
Post cycle week on nolva. 195 ten reps! Up another 10 lbs!

Week two post cycle. I dropped the nolva stupidly and my extra hypertrophy went away. I think my estrogen was up and i lost the visual gains. Anyway this Workout i decided i was working out with 200 this week to see if i still had the strength.
I flipped my lid when i got 9 reps with 200! 7 and 6 on the following sets.
The next week I was back on for the second half of my cycle.
I got 200 11 reps!

My rep range is 4-6 but i kept blowing past that!

After all of this i wanted to start a new program geared towards increasing athletic abilitys while still on M1T. so the high volume did not help my strength much.

I am now back to the strength program and i am going for 225 4-6 next week!

i dont understand it. I am on post cycle now and i still have all of the strength and putting more on the bar everyday.

What can i say. I found this place and it helped me alot.

Thanks to all of you.

I did the weight by reps to determine my approximate bench.

At my strongest naturally i did 165X10= 220 max bench

After M1T, I did 200x11 reps = 278 max bench

I increased in this manner in all areas of my lifting!

I plan on getting under 280 in a week or 2 to test the calculators. I will let you know how it goes.

I am still weak for 225lbs. I plan on running another cycle later this year to see if it helps as much (probably not as much but some maybe). I am also studying up on the dark side. :D

Sorry for the long ass story. But i have worked hard and you guys would know best how good this can make you feel!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
"Thinking about the manjuice ya know."

Dude, I don't think you want to refer to it as manjuice. Just doesn't sound right. :confused:

Anyways, congrats on your gains. Keep up the good work.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just don't want to know about the source of where you get yours...LOL

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good choice in editing that post. I know I wouldn't want to make the statement that I was "looking into going to the dark side and thinking about the manjuice." But, I have a reputation to uphold here...LOL :D

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Precisely why i changed it. However i think it fits dont you? You are probably full of some manjuice right now. Although you are thinking of a different kind then i am. I was referring to test. :D

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i feel like an idiot.... manjuice is some sort of drug or anything?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
LOL...too funny...you guys are killin me!
Hey! There is nothing funny about murder...LOL...

I know, kinda corny, Im just trying to keep the party going!

Fender85

Awards
i feel like an idiot.... manjuice is some sort of drug or anything?
Heh, too good . . . bro, you need to get yourself a girl. Then, at the end of a heated love making session, perhaps you will learn the meaning of "manjuice."

Chris

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man,
methyl 1-test over crystal-meth anyday.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
dam.......now i get it man juice :( ............some people i know call it monkey brain juice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10