- 04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
What is the difference between new, legal, prohormone products (such as 4-AD, the one, and MMV2) and the older, now illegal, prohormones? many of the new products' ingredients have similar names to prohormone names and i was wondering what chemically makes them different so they are still legal.
- 04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I hate you for posting this hahaha read this book
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...logy-book.htmlApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
- 04-28-2009, 08:30 PM
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM
new ones are junk for the most part...
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMagLabs in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:17 AM
- By brian101883 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:52 PM
- By brian101883 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:35 PM
- By logan20007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:15 AM
- By Marine64594 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2006, 11:50 AM