Looking to do 1st PH cycle... Any suggestions?

Nunez03

Nunez03

Awards
Been reaserching on PH and i think im ready to do my 1st PH cycle. Problem is i'm not sure what should i use as my 1st cycle. Looking for feedback on your experiences thanks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Been reaserching on PH and i think im ready to do my 1st PH cycle. Problem is i'm not sure what should i use as my 1st cycle. Looking for feedback on your experiences thanks.
what do you wanna use it for? bulk, cut, recomp?

Nunez03

Nunez03

Awards
Looking to cut up mostly but dont want to loose alot of muslce... Been looking into H-Drol reviews and it looks like alot of people try this as their 1st PH cycle anyone know why?

OME

OME

Awards
Typically people use Hdrol because it is a very mild prohormone side effects wise. Running a 6 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75 at 500cals under maintenance while including cardio, and good workout program, and a quality diet would cut you up real nicely.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any PH can cut or bulk, just depends on diet. You can run about any product you feel, providing you have support supps and PCT lined up.

Nunez03

Nunez03

Awards
Ok... So what would be good support supps to run with h-drol... It is my understanding that you should load up on these supps for a week or two correct?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
one week before 1 scoop every day, then while on and in pct 2 scoops everyday

Nunez03

Nunez03

Awards
ok so load up for a week and keep taking it during the cycle?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I misunderstand the premise of the thread. Your 1st cycle?

First time posting here, i had a question about the two supps mentioned above.

I'm currently on day 22 on Rage Rv2, have nothing bad to say about it so far, lost 7lbs, strenght went way up and i look more toned. but now for my Pct i bought Arremadext XT, should i take this when im done with rv2 or a week prior? And could i stack it with Lean fx

Any replys are appreciated,

Thanks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124170-arremadext-xt-lean.html#post1934379
I would count 19-nor (Tren) as a 1st.

Nunez03

Nunez03

Awards
yea 1st cycle on a strong PH... was reading posts on here and it was said that rage is not considered a strong ph...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol isnt strong either.....just admit....you got caught.

dpickett0129

Awards
Check into Primordial Performance good products