Personal Experiences Retaining Gains With Decca Or Test

J

Juiced

Awards
I have been doing an immense amount of research into my next cycle, being that its going to be my first injectable. I am kinda set on taking Test E since I know I can pack on some serious muscle and recover rather quickly.

What I would like to know is I have access to obtaining some decca, and was not only told that its easier to retain gains, but I found a few posts on her that said the same thing.... Can I get some input into this?????

R

revamping

Awards
If this is ur first cycle stick with just test, but decca is everything you heard expect water weight and easy maintanable gains, decca ****, and acne. Great product sides of roids ae always overportrayed by the media take correct doses and times and you will be fine, get a good pct. Give me ur past cycle history and diet if u want more help.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've run deca solo about 3-4 times. Never had any of the above mentioned sides. No deca ****, no acne, no water retention, and the weight stuck. I used to be about 15lbs heavier but lost some significant weight when I didn't have the money to eat like I once did about 2 years ago. Deca is awesome.

However, my experiences with Test E sucked. I broke out very badly on my back too.

J

Juiced

Awards
If this is ur first cycle stick with just test, but decca is everything you heard expect water weight and easy maintanable gains, decca ****, and acne. Great product sides of roids ae always overportrayed by the media take correct doses and times and you will be fine, get a good pct. Give me ur past cycle history and diet if u want more help.
This isnt my first cycle, Ive done 3 so far with Epi and h-drol so all have been minor gains. It will be though my first injectable. Im 6' 3" and as of today am weighing 216 at about 8-9% BF, was up in the 20's but im currently cutting before I hop into the test or decca. My diets not a problem, its been on point and always has since im trying to become a professional fitness model. Its just Ive met a few guys WAY bigger then me and to be more successful I know I gotta get there.

With decca Id have to run a test base to keep everything in check, which means more money. But if I run test alone then its easier on the wallet. Thats why im leanin towards test E. I know both are similar in gains but I wana just make sure I keep the gains in the long run.