MMV2 or EPISTANE

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.63%

MMV2 or EPISTANE

gonna order my first cycle next week. I had my mind made up on MMV2 with T-911 for PCT. Also AI's cycle support. But cost has me rethinking. Buying each one of those separately would run me around $120 or $130. I see however that NP has the EPI, Cycle support, & PCT stacked for less than a $100. How would these cycles compare with each other? Spend the extra money on MMV2 run or go with Epistane? Help!

BTW....44 years old, lifting for about year and half now, 170 lbs......if that's relevant

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

An epi run is going to require a lot more than just the stack from NP - for instance a SERM. I'd go with the MMV2 for your first go-round. You don't need Cycle Support for MMV2 / T-911.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    An epi run is going to require a lot more than just the stack from NP - for instance a SERM. I'd go with the MMV2 for your first go-round. You don't need Cycle Support for MMV2 / T-911.
    I agree. MMV2 would be a good starting point for sure. Plus to follow it with the T-911 will be a good thing.
    Hit it hard, eat large and enjoy the growth.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.63%

Thx 4 the feedback. I will take your advice. I guess I misunderstand Epi. I thought I read it was very mild and a great estrogen blocker. If so, why would I need a serm. What about a pulse on Epi.....still need a serm?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Thx 4 the feedback. I will take your advice. I guess I misunderstand Epi. I thought I read it was very mild and a great estrogen blocker. If so, why would I need a serm. What about a pulse on Epi.....still need a serm?
    I can't really advise on the pulse method. I'm sure there are some great threads on the issue. I do know that its a longer cycle, and the gains aren't nearly as good, but most seem to think it curbs the need for an extensive PCT.

Main difference is that epi is a fairly strong methylated steroid that can shut your down hard after a 4 or 5 week cycle - hence the need for a SERM.

MMV2 is a non-methyl prohormone, that would likely only require a test booster to get you straight at the end. Also, being unmethylated - MMV2 is non-hepatoxic, alleviating the need for cycle support, etc.

I'm running epi now, if you'd like to see a rundown of the supports required.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what are you looking for MMV2 as many great attributes minimal shutdown. non 17a, great strength and energy. Size wise though you'll probablly get more out of epi. MMV2 isn't a mass builder and it doesn't claim to be one either so it depends on your goals. BTW just food for thought this is your body and you only got one so when designing a cycle i wouldn't use a difference of 20-30 dollars to help you decide
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.63%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    what are you looking for MMV2 as many great attributes minimal shutdown. non 17a, great strength and energy. Size wise though you'll probablly get more out of epi. MMV2 isn't a mass builder and it doesn't claim to be one either so it depends on your goals. BTW just food for thought this is your body and you only got one so when designing a cycle i wouldn't use a difference of 20-30 dollars to help you decide

a few lbs. of quailty mass is what I'm after. No muscle mass with MMV2? An LG Rep told me in another thread (LG forum) that I should see 10+ lbs of muscle growth with MMV2, with this being my first cycle.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    a few lbs. of quailty mass is what I'm after. No muscle mass with MMV2? An LG Rep told me in another thread (LG forum) that I should see 10+ lbs of muscle growth with MMV2, with this being my first cycle.
    Which rep? At your age - and the fact that you have been training for a few years - I would say that is on the high side. Your diet and training would need to be next to perfect. I think even Irish Cannon (good rep here) would tell you that 10 pounds is a bit too aggressive. Also, you might want to look into LG's T911, either for PCT or standalone.

BTW - you train in TKD? I was actually in Kentucky back in 1999 for the Jr. Olympics - possible we were at the same place.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.63%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Which rep? At your age - and the fact that you have been training for a few years - I would say that is on the high side. Your diet and training would need to be next to perfect. I think even Irish Cannon (good rep here) would tell you that 10 pounds is a bit too aggressive. Also, you might want to look into LG's T911, either for PCT or standalone.

BTW - you train in TKD? I was actually in Kentucky back in 1999 for the Jr. Olympics - possible we were at the same place.
    SwolenOne was the rep. Thread is in the LG forum. Only been training TKD for 3 yrs. ( ATA Songahm ) I'm Red Belt decided as of now. I love it dude. I was 214 lbs. of sloppy fat when I started. Started lifting along with it a little over a year ago. I'm 170 now. Leaned out alot. My goal is to get back around 200 quality weight. Thx for ur input.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

go with the epi package and get some tamoxifen or other SERM from a research chem site.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane/MMv2 stack questions
    By dmancari18 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:08 PM
  2. mmv2 vs epistane
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 294