With new DS's out now, which are best for a recomp?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
5'11" 190 lbs, I like where I am at weight wise, looking to do some recomp to get more ripped but not lose size. I tried 1T earlier this year and it didn't do a whole lot for me. Diet was on point that and is on point for a recomp.
With that said, I'd like your opinions on what would be best for me.
Hdrol stacked with? or by itself?
Dymethazine?
The One?
or anything else you guys can think of.
Thanks for taking the time to give me your opinions.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
h-drol, epi, trenadrol...either one of those or a stack of two

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I would throw out H-drol/MMV2 stack. Gave me big strength, endurance, muscle density and an over all tighter body feeling. If your diet is on point then you will have a winner.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Im also stuck on the same subject was gonna do hdrol with furazadrol for 6 weeks but it the furazadrol costs to much so i was going to use the hdrol and mmv2 stack...... am seriously considering that 1

However cels new Xtren with havoc or epistane looks great :)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
1-t tren, should help you burn off fat while maintaning mass quite easily...

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Im also stuck on the same subject was gonna do hdrol with furazadrol for 6 weeks but it the furazadrol costs to much so i was going to use the hdrol and mmv2 stack...... am seriously considering that 1

However cels new Xtren with havoc or epistane looks great :)
I was thinking the same thing...furazadrol at the right dosage is WAY to expensive... whichever you go with, what will you use for on cycle support and pct (I wanted liverlonger but can't get it any more)?

1-t tren, should help you burn off fat while maintaning mass quite easily...
Not sure if I want a transdermal again, 1T didn't do much for me.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
1 andro rx at high dosage i know it same as 1-t but at higher dose I noticed major recomp add some hdrol or furzadrol and you have the shiat,

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
5'11" 190 lbs, I like where I am at weight wise, looking to do some recomp to get more ripped but not lose size. I tried 1T earlier this year and it didn't do a whole lot for me. Diet was on point that and is on point for a recomp.
With that said, I'd like your opinions on what would be best for me.
Hdrol stacked with? or by itself?
Dymethazine?
The One?
or anything else you guys can think of.
Thanks for taking the time to give me your opinions.
I'd go with 11-oxo and/or dienedrone or liquidrone.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

I was thinking the same thing...furazadrol at the right dosage is WAY to expensive... whichever you go with, what will you use for on cycle support and pct (I wanted liverlonger but can't get it any more)?

for on cycle i will use cycle assit by cel and for pct im not sure yet am trying to get hold of a serm if i do the epi / tren....

if i do hdrol with mmv2 not sure but will deff just be otc pct maybe like ax advanced pct with lean xtreme or something like that.