infections from injections ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i was just thinkin of starting a short cycle includeing an injectable, and was just would like to know what % of people get an infection.? this is under the asumption that everything is steral and protocal is followed.,just an estimated guess would be great....thankz

PC1

i was just thinkin of starting a short cycle includeing an injectable, and was just would like to know what % of people get an infection.? this is under the asumption that everything is steral and protocal is followed.,just an estimated guess would be great....thankz
I used to know dozens of guys who were cycling, at least one of which didn't even bother swabbing the injection site with alcohol first (I can't imagine being that negligent, but it's true). No one I knew ever had a problem.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I can only think of one person of all the guys I know.. and it was very minor..

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you asperate before injecting you should never go in a vein.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No.. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing that

MTNMEDIC

I found a thread yesterday of a guy askin (what do I do if I hit a gusher)? Cant seem to find it...

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that he necessarily injected in a vein but simply poked thru one. That can happen at times, just apply direct pressure 'til the bleeding stops.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
direct pressure.. most of the time all you have done is nicked a capillary or small vein..

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well what about when you use 2-3 cc's and use different locations on your body like your glutes,quads ect. and use the same pin for the beginnig of the cycle, or should you change pins?[these series of injects. are all within 5 min. of each other].

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Change pins each time you poke. ALWAYS! It's just good hygene/sanitary practice.