infections from injections ?
- 01-11-2004, 09:11 AM
- 01-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
- 01-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I can only think of one person of all the guys I know.. and it was very minor..
01-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Any of'em go in a vein ?
01-13-2004, 04:49 PM
If you asperate before injecting you should never go in a vein.
01-13-2004, 04:52 PM
No.. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing that
01-14-2004, 01:41 PM
I found a thread yesterday of a guy askin (what do I do if I hit a gusher)? Cant seem to find it...
01-14-2004, 02:31 PM
I don't think that he necessarily injected in a vein but simply poked thru one. That can happen at times, just apply direct pressure 'til the bleeding stops.
01-14-2004, 03:53 PM
direct pressure.. most of the time all you have done is nicked a capillary or small vein..
01-16-2004, 08:04 AM
well what about when you use 2-3 cc's and use different locations on your body like your glutes,quads ect. and use the same pin for the beginnig of the cycle, or should you change pins?[these series of injects. are all within 5 min. of each other].
01-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Change pins each time you poke. ALWAYS! It's just good hygene/sanitary practice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodyworksten in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:54 PM
- By sikboy in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:11 PM
- By bigbeasta4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2007, 11:54 PM
- By biglegs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2004, 09:52 PM
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2004, 08:20 PM