looking for a recipe for primo enanthate

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%

looking for a recipe for primo enanthate

gonna try to home brew a couple injectables. gonna do test cyp first to get my feet wet but i am also wanting eventually to do some primo and anavar. i have found many recipes for most things........tren, cyp, enan, prop, stanazolol, but i have not found anything but oral solutions for anavar and nothing at all for primo. i am wanting to put anavar into oil, i know that at least one good ug lab does that but he probably wouldn't tell me how if i asked and i have never seen anything on methenolone. anyone got any ideas?

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You lost me. Do you want to know how to synthesize primo enanthate or what are you asking? How to homebrew in general??

If you get your hands on some primo powder, which is highly unlikely, then use PEG-400 as with any other base modification for an oral solution. If you want to inject then add some BA and filter/bake like normal. PEG-400 is safe to inject.

Chemo
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%

i am asking how to homebrew primo and anavar. i have found instructions for everything except them. it seems that most use their anavar powder in oral solutions but i want it in an injectable form if i can because i had some from pl and it worked well. otherwise i will cap it or i will make it into an oral with everclear. my more pressing need is to know how to turn methenolone powder into an injectable oil, in a 100 or 200mg/ml concentration.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recipe for tren enth??
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
  2. Recipe for Turkey Sausage Chili
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 06:20 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 06:55 PM