epistane pulse again

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im getting ready to do another epistane pulse.. i dosed 3x per week at 10mg the first day then 20mg for wednesday and friday. week 2 stayed at 20mg week 3 &4 at 30mg...should i dose week 2@30mg this time and weeks 3 &4 at 40mg? and last time i took the whole dose about an hour before workout. should i space it more this time around?? thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not a pulse advocate....but isnt the idea to take higher doses than you normally would on a straight cycle....it seems to me that taking something like 50mg would be the way to go.....and as far as spacing it out throughout the day that would just cause the compound to be in your system longer therefore making suppression more of a possibility...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i made good gains with just 30mg...i put on about 6lbs,my back has become really lean. no since in using more than needed. thats why i was thinking trying 40mg this time to see if i make even better gains than before

puffs

Awards
im gona start my p-plex/epi 14week pulse in about a week. i would go 10mg first day and then 20mg 2nd day and then 30mg on friday. then run it for 30mg from then on. as far as dosing u could up it to 40mg but it really depends on how ur body responds. 40mg could cause more signs and u should back it down but i would try it. also dosing if your doing 30mg/day i would do 20mg before and then 10mg after... try to take the dosages closer in the day before 6pm and work out before then so that its not in your system longer. whole point to a pulse is to get it into your system and get it out fast so u dont shut down. taking it on days u work out will allow strength gains and muscle mass. you could try 40mg and see how ur body responds... if u see sides then back it down to 30mg.

im gona do mon, tues, thurs, fri... 10mg first day and 20mg 2nd day and then 30mg from then on.