Tapering Cycle

1. Tapering Cycle

Alright, so I have been reading medical articles on TRT and other forms of hormone replacement and came up with an idea. I dont know if this has been discussed before(didnt use search button) but this is it:

The reccomended use for test-e injections for trt patients and other people needing extra testosterone is long term(6 months+) and doctors say not to abruptly stop use after a long period of time(obviously because natural test production has been almost or completely shut down) They recommend tapering off the dosages.
    So if someone who is taking 200mg a week of test-e/test-c decides to stop, they will do 150mg/2 weeks, 100mg/1 week, 50mg/1 week, then stop.
    Obviously, we would like to keep our gains, so we use PCT, but i was thinking this.

400mg/week for 8 weeks (nolva on hand for anything that comes up)
    300mg/week 9 (start clomid 50mg/nolva 20mg)
    200mg/week 10 (increase clomid 100mg/nolva 20mg)
    150mg/week 11 (clomid 150mg/nolva 20mg)
    100mg/week 12 (start full PCT[clomid 300mg/nolva 20mg])
    PTC
    Clomid 300mg day 1, decrease to 100mg for 10 days, decrease to 50mg for remaining days

This is with test only. If i were to do this i would add dbol for the first 4 weeks.

What do you guys think?

2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBicep View Post
    Alright, so I have been reading medical articles on TRT and other forms of hormone replacement and came up with an idea. I dont know if this has been discussed before(didnt use search button) but this is it:

The reccomended use for test-e injections for trt patients and other people needing extra testosterone is long term(6 months+) and doctors say not to abruptly stop use after a long period of time(obviously because natural test production has been almost or completely shut down) They recommend tapering off the dosages.
    So if someone who is taking 200mg a week of test-e/test-c decides to stop, they will do 150mg/2 weeks, 100mg/1 week, 50mg/1 week, then stop.
    Obviously, we would like to keep our gains, so we use PCT, but i was thinking this.

400mg/week for 8 weeks (nolva on hand for anything that comes up)
    300mg/week 9 (start clomid 50mg/nolva 20mg)
    200mg/week 10 (increase clomid 100mg/nolva 20mg)
    150mg/week 11 (clomid 150mg/nolva 20mg)
    100mg/week 12 (start full PCT[clomid 300mg/nolva 20mg])
    PTC
    Clomid 300mg day 1, decrease to 100mg for 10 days, decrease to 50mg for remaining days

This is with test only. If i were to do this i would add dbol for the first 4 weeks.

What do you guys think?
    In the past, everyone tapered. I am still a proponent of tapering. I might go from 200 to 100 and then 50 rather than having the 150 in there since 100 might still be too suppressive.

3. yeah this isnt a really new idea....it should make pct a lil easier tho....i would run the cycle longer than 8 weeks before i started a downward taper....and why are you running clomid on cycle....i wouldnt start it until the doses get pretty low....and your clomid dosing is pretty irresponsible....your gonna turn into a girl with those doses...make sure you have some copies of steel magnolias and the notebook on hand....
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tapering Off
    By blueandwhite in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
  2. tapering up 6-0x0
    By buster12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
  3. Tapering off a cycle gradually
    By Delaware Dave in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 03:10 AM
  4. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM