Fina Transdermal Help

anadrol75

Awards
Guys, Sorry If I Have Missed A Thread With This Already In It.
I Have Got Just A Couple Of Quick Questions.
1.when I Mix The Fina Pellets W The Gel Should I Fit As Much Powder Into The Bottle As I Can?
2.will Synovex Work The Same Way?
3.can You Combine The Two Or Is It Best To Use Seperate Bottles?
Thanks In Advance! P.s. Sorry For The Ignorance Im New To Homebrew But Im In The Right Place!

Zack

Awards
you dont want to syno the same way. you have to filter out the estridol that in it first, unless you want to grow some tits

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Zack is right. Finaplix contains only tren acetate and binders so crushing the pellets amd mixing in t-gel will work fine. Synovex-h on the other hand contains both test prop and estradiol. You want the test prop but not the estradiol so you should prolly do a syno conversion first before mixing into t-gel. Once you do that, you can mix them both in a bottle of t-gel or separately. Either way should work fine.

Zack

Awards
I would suggest finding the conversion that yields TNT instead of prop for a transdermal. you will get better absorbtion

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
for better option than trandermal you can use ester-free fina plus cyclodextrin complex

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear more about this cyclodextrin complex. Could you give me some more info on this and how to use it. :)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This is what I am thinking of doing for my next cycle. I wanna make a transdermal of test base made from synovex pellets, and also use fina pellets with DMSO gel. I was wondering if anyone out there has ever done this and what were your results, especially with the test base from the synovex. I was thinking of using around 250 mg of test base in the transdermal mix ed for 10 weeks, and run 160 mg of fina ed with DMSO for the first 6 weeks. I also have methyl 1-test but I think I wanna try the fina with the test instead of using the methyl 1-test. What do you guys think about this and will using the test base in a transdermal be better than using 1-test or 4-ad. I would appreciate all of the help that you guys can give me cause I am pretty excited about trying this out.

There are probably a few of you out there wondering why I don't just use a conversion kit and inject. The reason is because I don't know if I would trust myself making a homebrew and injecting it since I never have done that before. If I had access to premade gear I would feel a lot safer doing it that way for the first time but that is out of the question cause it is f@#king impossible to find the **** around where I live! :mad:

88wheelie

Awards
Sounds like a plan. But I believe dmso sticks real bad and can cause bad rashes, why not try a plogel they give arguably better absorption and are odorless.

There are lots of different manufacturers of this here is one for details
http://www.maximapharmaceuticals.com/maxima1/main.htm also if you have not already seen it you will find useful info here http://www.basskilleronline.com/links.html

I do not think this counts as a source, I got my gel from globaldrugs.com

Hope this helps.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
DMSO is fine. If it causes rashes just use less of it in your next batch. 10% DMSO is ideal IMO, but if you're prone to skin irritation try 5%. You can simply throw in some scented oil to cover the smell if you feel that DMSO smells bad...lol. If you're not going to make your own gel though, I'd say get the new T-gel.

anadrol75

Awards
Thanks Guys! I Appreciate The Info. I'll Start Working On This Soon.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. But I believe dmso sticks real bad and can cause bad rashes, why not try a plogel they give arguably better absorption and are odorless.

There are lots of different manufacturers of this here is one for details
http://www.maximapharmaceuticals.com/maxima1/main.htm also if you have not already seen it you will find useful info here http://www.basskilleronline.com/links.html

I do not think this counts as a source, I got my gel from globaldrugs.com

Hope this helps.

Not a source but it doesn't look that good since this boards creator/owner manufactures T-gels. Something to think about next time. Read the announcement please.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, if one so decides to buy the fina pellets, crush them into powder, drop the powder into the new T-Gel, how much does anyone here recommend putting into the T-Gel, and then what would be the recommended dosage with M1T (I'm figuring 5mg a day would be all thats needed if stacking with tren) and Test Cyp.(between 500mg to 750mg a week)? I'm mulling this over for my next cycle in May or June.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Ok, if one so decides to buy the fina pellets, crush them into powder, drop the powder into the new T-Gel, how much does anyone here recommend putting into the T-Gel, and then what would be the recommended dosage with M1T (I'm figuring 5mg a day would be all thats needed if stacking with tren) and Test Cyp.(between 500mg to 750mg a week)? I'm mulling this over for my next cycle in May or June.
I was thinking 2 carts(4G) of the finaplix per bottle of T-gel at 2 squirts per day should get you somewhere btw 45mg and 60mg absorbed per day. I personally would not run the M1t with the Fina but rather a test or high does 4AD.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fox, why not just pin it with the test cyp?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
How much more absorbtion would you get with the PLO gel vs. the new T-gel?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have a problem pinning it EOD, its just that I don't trust myself using a kit to make it. I know practice makes perfect, its just those first couple of batches that would worry me.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
How much more absorbtion would you get with the PLO gel vs. the new T-gel?

I don't think that PLOgel will give you more absorbtion over t-gel. PLOgel is old ****, t-gel on the other hand is brand new using penetration enhancers equal to DMSO without the irritation associated with DMSO.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I did 6 grams fina and 5 grams 4AD in the 240 ml bottle of Tgel, I think I put 2 bottles of DMSO in it, not sure.

I tried to dissolve the pellets in the DMSO before I put it in the Gel...well actually just 1 cart I did that way, and I'm pretty sure that was a bad idea.

the other 2 carts I put in the pellets. I let it sit for a week in my closet, giving it a shake or 2 everyday

I did this for 30 days and was impressed with my results. My friends complimented me all the time etc.

IMO if you want to take the time and try new ways to take fina orally like with the cyclo go for it..personally throwing some fina pellets and 5 ad powder into the t-gel..letting it sit for a week or so worked well enough for me

h19