D-bol....the lowdown?

matic22

Awards
can someone give me the lowdown on doing a oral cycle of d-bols? my friend has 10mg pills and i was trying to see if it is worth doing a cycle? i been lifting regularly for about 8 years. i like hearing what people have to say up here because you guys are very informative.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can someone give me the lowdown on doing a oral cycle of d-bols? my friend has 10mg pills and i was trying to see if it is worth doing a cycle? i been lifting regularly for about 8 years. i like hearing what people have to say up here because you guys are very informative.
Imo doing a dbol only cycle is the same as any other oral only cycle. Problem with dbol is prolly wont retain the gains, as most is water. If you stack it with a non methyl like 1-t tren or something it might make more sense.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Imo doing a dbol only cycle is the same as any other oral only cycle. Problem with dbol is prolly wont retain the gains, as most is water. If you stack it with a non methyl like 1-t tren or something it might make more sense.
I did a d-bol only cycle when i was younger, kept very little, maybe 20%. I did it again few years later, but as a supplement to sus 250. That worked out well. I agree with above.^^

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Dbol and anadrol are mostly instant gratification drugs....you're surelly blow up while using them, but you're also just as likely to lose virtually all that when you come off.

holy

matic22

Awards
do u guys think anavar would do any good as a stand alone?

ellingtonlies

Awards
im on a cycle of it now. im on 30 mg/ day. its pushin my workouts but i can see where they say the water weight comes in. im constantly bloated. the only thing to remember when taking orals is that your liver filters it twice. do plan an starting a cycly w/ milk thistle or a liver support. i gained 6 pds the first week. but it HAS to be water weight. Im stackin it with the Methyl 1D XL. I think when i finish this, il cut with tren.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
ye a lot of people have told me that dbol on its own is pointless, youll gain a fair amount then lose it all after. Only when you combine it with an injectable steroid amd have a properly laid out PCT do you stand a chance of keeping some gains.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
dbol is used at the beginning of a cycle with test to kickstart your gains, if your going to do it i suggest getting an oil based test like cypionate or enanthate and running it at 20-30mgs for the first 4 weeks