Little help with a cycle

NickAtNight

Awards
Ok guys, its my first post and my first cycle. 5'11" 192, been lifting for about 4 years. I'm looking to put on at least 10 lbs of lean mass with little to no sides at all. My dad's side has balding as does my moms side, so I'd rather keep the hair as long as possible. After looking around a lot I was thinking of going with:
Nordiol (transdermal) 400mg/day (Dermabolics brand)
1,4-androstadienediol 400mg/day (Sci-fit)

I figured the 1,4 andro will work as an appetite stimulant from what I've read in addition to building lean mass (and its a diol, so no conversion). I was thinking a 4 week cycle with a bottle of 6-oxo for pct. Ideas/comments/modifications? Any help is appreciated!

NickAtNight

Awards
cmon guys, anything? even "your a big puss for not running a m1t m5aa cycle instead cause that one would work so much better." Any kind of feedback would be appreciated...dont let my first post be a virgin

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That stack is going to give you deca dick bad. And the 6OXO will not be strong enough post cycle.

NickAtNight

Awards
I like the 1,4 andro so I guess the logical thing would be to drop in 4-ad and drop the 19-nor. time to pick up some clomid...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would use nolva over clomid, but it is personal preferance. Also I am testing the M1,4ADD for sledge, so we will see how it goes.

I like the 1,4 andro so I guess the logical thing would be to drop in 4-ad and drop the 19-nor. time to pick up some clomid...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, its my first post and my first cycle. 5'11" 192, been lifting for about 4 years. I'm looking to put on at least 10 lbs of lean mass with little to no sides at all. My dad's side has balding as does my moms side, so I'd rather keep the hair as long as possible. After looking around a lot I was thinking of going with:
Nordiol (transdermal) 400mg/day (Dermabolics brand)
1,4-androstadienediol 400mg/day (Sci-fit)

I figured the 1,4 andro will work as an appetite stimulant from what I've read in addition to building lean mass (and its a diol, so no conversion). I was thinking a 4 week cycle with a bottle of 6-oxo for pct. Ideas/comments/modifications? Any help is appreciated!
First I'm surprised that the powernutrition does not have a nordiol option for a build your own.
If you're so worried about hair, get some nizoral and spiro to rub on your scalp too.
I agree with sifu that hpta shutdown is a concern with nordiol. Never tried it though so I can say for sure how bad it is compared to 1-test. Some people like it though.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would definetly switch to 4ad, I love 4ad and cant seem to find any reason to not use it. But for a trans version ask the gusy here, I have no clue how high of a dose you need but make sure you are taking enough. if you are goingto smear something on you twice a day, do enough so youget the max benefit. And with the build your own at the PN site you can make it specific to your needs.

NickAtNight

Awards
I'm still looking to minimize sides, specifically dht conversion. I know there is some with 4-ad and some with 1,4 andro so i was thinking I would either run nordiol and lower-dose 4-ad or 1,4 andro by itself as I've read it runs pretty well solo. I also read it might the hpta shutdown if I take something like 6-oxo or a tribulus/zma stack during the cycle, but I'm not too sure that would be completely beneficial as I do want some estrogen conversion (with the 6-oxo). which would you guys recommend? I was looking at these doses:

nordiol 400mg/day
4-ad 400mg/day

1,4 androdiol 800mg/day

I was suggested nolva 20mg/day for pct.

NickAtNight

Awards
Thank you guys again for the feedback, this is the best board I have seen in years.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nick, to be honest just try the first doses (which look fine) in your first post (#1), after all you said your were worried about hair loss and you have no idea how well you might cope with nordiol. The dosages seem ok although I would get 1,4caps from Mike instead of scifit. Then if you run into problems mix in some 4ad or get 4ad caps.

If you now think hairline is not your first concern or you can afford to take a little more risk then your dosages post#9 is ok maybe a little high for first timer. Probably can reduce 1,4 (which can cause hairloss) to 300mg after all it just for appetite right?

NickAtNight

Awards
ok. the only reason I was going to go with the sci-fit is they have the diol version, but I guess a little estrogen conversion is better and it seems people are getting better results with the dione version anyway. thanks again for the help!

pooh_mole

Awards
Why is 4ad so good. I hate to bloat and have always used 1,4 adro. What benifits would 4ad have for me?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone. Thats all you need to know. If you don't want bloat, don't ever expect big gains. Test is king and will always be king. The benefits of test are to numerous to list. Well I could but I just got done working out and I'm beat ;) IMO 4-AD should be the backbone of every cycle as Test usually is for AAS users (at least the ones that know what they are doing)

pooh_mole

Awards
Thanks,

I have been wanting to here this. Will 4AD also help with the sexual side effects?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Mike has diol now, too.
ok. the only reason I was going to go with the sci-fit is they have the diol version, but I guess a little estrogen conversion is better and it seems people are getting better results with the dione version anyway. thanks again for the help!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks,

I have been wanting to here this. Will 4AD also help with the sexual side effects?
Yes. It counters the libido loss that many substances cause.

Phenomenal

Awards
damn now you made me want to buy some 4-ad, lol

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Phenomenal...good; use 4ad for all cycles.

second...Nickat night...your dose of 1,4 is a little low, go with about 800mg a day to get the appetite stimulant qualities you're looking for

NickAtNight

Awards
Phenomenal...good; use 4ad for all cycles.[
Would I be better using a loser dose of 4-ad rather than 1,4 andro? 1,4 andro's target hormone converts to dht around half that of test so I could use 400mg 4-ad and get around the same conversion and with fewer sides. Granted I wouldnt get the same appetite stimulating qualities, but if it helps put on better mass...What do you think?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you are gonna take 4ad orally, well then your dose is too low. Oral dose is recommended at 900-1200mg. You should take a transdermal since you can absorb more at a lower dosage.

NickAtNight

Awards
If you are gonna take 4ad orally, well then your dose is too low. Oral dose is recommended at 900-1200mg. You should take a transdermal since you can absorb more at a lower dosage.
Yeah I understand, its more to combat the side effects to be honest. I have seen low-dose 4-ad used in cycles to help with sides, so I might run that alongside the nordiol and 1,4 andro. I saw on the board that someone ran the same cycle and used ZMA/Trib/EFAs/6-OXO as their PCT. Since this isnt that heavy of a stack, would this is plausible?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I saw on the board that someone ran the same cycle and used ZMA/Trib/EFAs/6-OXO as their PCT. Since this isnt that heavy of a stack, would this is plausible?

Yes its possible, but at the same time stupid and waaay more expensive. You can pick up 50 ml of nolva for about $5 including shipping. Or buy all that stuff for far more money.