Bought Spiro cream, no hairloss though.

LIFTER23

Awards
I recently started a M1T cycle, first day was Sunday night. I ordered Spiro 5% and just recieved it today but I dont seem to be losing any hair. I have been using Nizoral 1%, but thats it.

My question is should I still use it? Does hairloss kick in after the first week or right away? Or should I just save it for maybe another cycle that might be harder on the hairline?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't seeing any loss, and you have a full head of hair to begin with, just save it. The DHT will build up for a little while so keep looking.

By the way, where did you get your spiro? Since the death of gearedup (wholesale Hair Products), I don't have a source and refuse to pay a bogus "consultation" fee :rolleyes:

LIFTER23

Awards
Well, I had to pay the bogus "consultation fee" . It was the only way I could find it. I got it from Minoxidil.com. I read a thread that said that it actually worked better than wholesaleshairproducts site, and its also odorless.

Another funny thing about them is, they forged a signature on my sales reciept, oh well, I got the product and they didnt overcharge me so I guess its ok.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had to pay the bogus "consultation fee" . It was the only way I could find it. I got it from Minoxidil.com. I read a thread that said that it actually worked better than wholesaleshairproducts site, and its also odorless.

Another funny thing about them is, they forged a signature on my sales reciept, oh well, I got the product and they didnt overcharge me so I guess its ok.
They forged the sig on your receipt? You mean they sent you a copy in the package? Damn, that is weird. I wonder why they thought that was necessary. Anyways, how long did it take for you to get the application for the "consultation" and how long did it take for them to get back to you on it?
Thanks..

RLD

Awards
5% will help hair regrowth and make it thicker. If you were not losing any hair, you might also want to get 2% which you could use to help combat it "from" happening. And then 5% if it starts.

LIFTER23

Awards
They forged the sig on your receipt? You mean they sent you a copy in the package? Damn, that is weird. I wonder why they thought that was necessary. Anyways, how long did it take for you to get the application for the "consultation" and how long did it take for them to get back to you on it?
Thanks..
You actually print the application off the internet and then mail it to them, they need your physical signature I guess. After they recieve it, they email you and tell you that you are now a patient of Dr. Lee, but
they messed up on my email address so I waited for like 2 weeks with no response and finaaly emailed them, they said they had already sent out the order form and new patient papers in the mail that was supposed to be sent via email. But since I emailed them they gave it over the internet anyway. So I dont really have a way to say how long it would have taken. Probably a week or so to get the "consultation" and another week to get the product if everything would have went smooth.

Ended up costing about $57 dollars after everything was said and done. But that includes the one time $20 consultation fee.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ah, well thats not so bad then. I'm going to give it a go then, thanks for your input.