How To Take A Serm?

lilshogun

Awards
Hey I believe I've found a place to get a SERMS from...dont worry I'm not going to post a link or anything...but do I'm alittle confused as to how to take them.

Any suggestions as to how and with what to take them with would be appreciated..thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you have? I am not sure about the others but Nolva has a half life of like 48 hours so doesnt matter when you dose it, you could even dose 20mg every other day if you were going for 10mg a day.

lilshogun

Awards
What do you have? I am not sure about the others but Nolva has a half life of like 48 hours so doesnt matter when you dose it, you could even dose 20mg every other day if you were going for 10mg a day.
what i meant to ask is if i can orallly take it...sorry if im being a newbie

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you need an oral syringe or eye dropper.. just squirt it in your mouth and chase with water, it should taste pretty bad, if it tastes good, its prob not legit, im pretty sure you are supposed to take serms at night

lilshogun

Awards
you need an oral syringe or eye dropper.. just squirt it in your mouth and chase with water, it should taste pretty bad, if it tastes good, its prob not legit, im pretty sure you are supposed to take serms at night
thanks bro

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
at night? i never heard that.. interesting. my last cycle I dosed torem around lunch everyday. should I have waited till before I sleep? would I have had better results?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am taking mine at night. I put it in crystal light lemonade.....not bad

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
at night? i never heard that.. interesting. my last cycle I dosed torem around lunch everyday. should I have waited till before I sleep? would I have had better results?
that is mostly advised when taking clomid. due to some people experiencing the "girly" side effects like getting emotional and watching lifetime channel. if you dose it at night, those effects are usually missed cause your sleeping

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am taking mine at night. I put it in crystal light lemonade.....not bad
The half life of tamox is 5-7 days so it doesnt matter when you take it.

And I wouldn't personally throw it in a drink, you dont know how much is sticking to the walls of the cup, or gets left in the bottom.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established

And I wouldn't personally throw it in a drink, you dont know how much is sticking to the walls of the cup, or gets left in the bottom.
Gel caps brotha, but I'm sure you knew that. For those who do not, go to a health food store, get size OO or OOO. Cap it when you are ready to take it because it dissolves the cap some what quickly. Capping the stuff allows you to avoid the awful taste and nothing sticks to the glass.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established

Good point......I did not think about that! Ahhhhhhh.....that's why I come out here!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I feel like such an dumbass! This whole time I have been taking rectally!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i inject it directly into my scrotum....
as far as when you take it...future pilot is right(olive branch).... its not gonna matter a whole lot....clomid has a half life of 5 days and nolva closer to 7 days....blood levels will stay very near to peak concentrations that whole time and then drop rapidly at the end....so no you cant really sleep away the sides or anything....you avoid sides by taking a responsible(low) dose and dont go all half-cocked and take 200mgs of clomid for a week cuz some guy on bb.com did and now his nuts are bigger than before.....lol....half-cocked jeez....i crack myself up

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
i inject it directly into my scrotum....
as far as when you take it...future pilot is right(olive branch).... its not gonna matter a whole lot....clomid has a half life of 5 days and nolva closer to 7 days....blood levels will stay very near to peak concentrations that whole time and then drop rapidly at the end....so no you cant really sleep away the sides or anything....you avoid sides by taking a responsible(low) dose and dont go all half-cocked and take 200mgs of clomid for a week cuz some guy on bb.com did and now his nuts are bigger than before.....lol....half-cocked jeez....i crack myself up
:toofunny: in the scrotum, that how they get the boys back so fast!