6 Week Trenadrol solo cycle results

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Im kind of new to the supplement write up thing, so I will keep this as informative yet unlengthy as possible.

Cycle info: Trenadrol-60/90/90/90/90/120
Past ph/ds: epistane up to 50mg 3.5 weeks, methylvol 2 weeks 10mg
starting weight: 193-13.3%bf
finishing weight: 199 11.1%bf
Workout: Article Details basically all the most basic compound movements, nothing special, heavy weight with 8 reps
Cardio: Varies.. 3 times a week roughly..... i did the basic running and treadmill thing occasionally, but i did alot of punching bag work giant-setted w/ ski jumps over large stepup things, w/ sprints/ with lunges.. i swam at the begining a little also
Strength Gains: working sets of 3x8 on bench: 245x3x8 to 285x3x8
dumbell rows(each arm)-85x3x8 to 115x3x8, db military press 85x3x8 to 105x1x8
support supps: celery seed extract first 5 weeks, hawthorne, fish oil, vitex, b6, p5p

Evaluation: my goal was to get to 200lbs and lean out, I gained 6lbs and lost approx 4lbs of body fat which is a solid 10lb gain. Honestly if i could go back I would probably not have run this cycle more than four weeks, and prob would have went 90mg straight through. Shut down got really bad in the fifth and 6th week, to the point where i didnt want to do any homewrk what so ever and now have to play catch up. Also appetitite began to decrease in the end of the 4th week, but at the begining i was eatting alot. I got to about 202 by the fifth week, but the continued to lean out and keep most of my size. Tren is known for its effects for recomp and strength, and i must say thats exactly what it did. I did not add as much size as with epi but strength gain was incredible and much greater. My muscles now look much denser and more striated then ever, I see muscle fibers and veins that I have never seen in my life and im stronger then ever. I am one week plus into pct which is
Clomid: week 1: day 1: 150mg clomid/60mg torem day 2:75mg clomid/60mg torem day 3: 75 clomid/60mg torem--->50 rest of week
week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 25mg
Test boost: Bulgarian tribulis
Various: paravol, feungreek, milk thistle, fish oil, hawthorne, vitex, melotonain
anyone have input on if i shut start cortisol control now or in week 3??

I am still happy to say I am making strength gains into pct and have maintained all my weight, and I actually seem to be looking a litter bigger, could be cause of my sodium intake lately though, I feel great now, boys are back now, they got very small.

Pros:
great strength, great recomp, helps increase density of the muscle already exisiting(IF POSSIBLE)
Cons: very harsh running longer then 4 weeks.. bad shut down, lethargy, shrunken balls, sex drive diminished( still able to get up when I was with girls, so no worries for anyone concerned with that, just no libido), drys you out, this can be good or bad, back pumps absolutely crippling at some points, doing legs and back the next day or in either order was terrible.. i actually had to stop squatting after awhile, I was doing working sets with 275-atg squats and on the 7th rep my back just gave out, it was not feeling good going into it, ended up out of the gym for a few days, had to be really careful with all excersises after that, i now strech back before every workout.

overall rating: 7 out of 10

if this helps even one person it was worth it

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
also if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post them or PM me if you dont feel comfortable asking on an open forum

caliphotog

Awards
Hey man,
Thanks for the write up! I think this will help me allot!!! I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to try out next and this just decided it for me. I am already fairly lean 6'1" 185 8%BF. I used SPAWN last year and WOW did that shut me down! The epi and tren where really really harsh! I should have never run that for my first cycle. The gains in strength and size where incredible, but turned out to be short lived and un-sustainable. I used Clomid for PCT at 175 the entire of week 1 150 entire of week 2 then 100 and 100 for weeks 3 and 4. I got my boys back but the libido is still non-existant (I am about 3 weeks out of PCT). I would LOVE to get to 6%-5% BF and be at the same weight I am at. I do MMA so I want to stay at 185. I think that I will give this a try in about 6-8 weeks. Which Trenadrol did you pick up?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
kilosports trenadrol, very potent stuff, i cant vouch for any of the other tren products

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I keep going back and forth between doing another test cycle or trying a trenadrol cycle. Have you done any test cycles before and if so, how did this compare?

I am worried about the libido issue and other sides. I virtually had none on my test cycle...not even very much shrinkage.

thanks

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
def stick with test... this cycle for being non methyl was extremely harsh and this is probably the last harsh oral i will do without test.. this cycle made me decide that my next cycle will be test.. i think i will feel better if on test vs tren.. i will make better mass gains, less sides, although the strength gains were very good on trenadrol.. i just think overall these drugs are not meant to be taken for long periods compare to test.. if test has worked in the past.. stick with it, your better off, if u run trenadrol id run it with test..probably in the last few weeks to tighten up..but its up to you

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. yeah those sides worry me.....especially when my test cycle went so smoothly. thanks again.....sticking with test

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I had great strength gains as well. I stopped after 4 wks though, I was shut down pretty bad too.

Thanks for the write up though. Good to know!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I just modified my future tren cycle.

Great contribution, thanks.

supra888

supra888

Awards
I had great strength gains as well. I stopped after 4 wks though, I was shut down pretty bad too.

Thanks for the write up though. Good to know!
SAME HERE.... 4 WEEKS ON CYCLE @ 90 PER DAY AND NASTY SIDES REALLY PRESENT.

HAIR LOSS.
BACKNE.
LOSS OF LIBIDO .
BALLS THE SIZE OF m+m's.

I THINK 4 WEEKS WAS ENOUGH AND THE STRENGHT GAINS FOR THE 4 WERE THROUGH THE ROOF.

supra888

supra888

Awards
What lot number did you run of trenadrol?
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I RAN THE BATCH NUMBER THAT WAS SUSPECTED AS BEING BUNK ( CANT REMEMBER NOW ..I THINK IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE 05027 ) AND FOUND IT TO WORK FINE.....

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
i did not effect after 3 week 90 mg,i believe that i use trembolone enatate next time