Tren Xtreme and how to run a Proper Cycle

enoc09

Awards
Hey bro's,

I was wondering if you guys can pass down your wisdom about how to perform a excellent Tren Xtreme stack for gaining Serious Mass and Strength because i used for my first "run" one bottle of Tren Xtreme (for 4 weeks) and one bottle of HMG ( for 4 weeks) "from the same company" for eight weeks in total. i gained about 14lbs of muscle but my body fat went up from 5% to 10% and i have a small gut. my strength went up as well in benching and squatting. as for my PCT, i was informed at Max Muscle to take Animal Stack for the PCT. i have been taking the Animal Stack for about a week. I currently weight 175lb, 6'1 and age 24. my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start. is there anything that i need to add to the Tren Xtreme stack that would help me achieve my goal??? if you can, can you give me the names of the products and the proper dosage that is needed to achieve my goal? any help here would be much appreciated.

i am serious about being a bodybuilder and i am starting my Master's Degree in Kinesiology in the Fall, so this shows my dedication to this awesome sport.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
is there a reason you need to post the same thread 3 times? there no need to clutter the board!!

musclempire

Awards
175 at 10% bf to 200 ripped in a couple months..ha if it were only so easy

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
bf went from 5 to 10% bf and u think gained 14lbs of muscle?!?!?!? Sounds like a bunch of fat with some muscle... Usually if u gain lean muscle bf goes down, stays the same or increases slightly... Just think if u were 200lbs at 5% that means 10lbs of fat... Well if u gain 15 pounds and bf goes to 10% your looking at 21.5lbs of your now 215 weight is fat. So u put on 11.5 out of 15 were pure fat!!!! Not a good cycle buddy.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Plus u should also research proper PCT

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro's,

I was wondering if you guys can pass down your wisdom about how to perform a excellent Tren Xtreme stack for gaining Serious Mass and Strength because i used for my first "run" one bottle of Tren Xtreme (for 4 weeks) and one bottle of HMG ( for 4 weeks) "from the same company" for eight weeks in total. i gained about 14lbs of muscle but my body fat went up from 5% to 10% and i have a small gut. my strength went up as well in benching and squatting. as for my PCT, i was informed at Max Muscle to take Animal Stack for the PCT. i have been taking the Animal Stack for about a week. I currently weight 175lb, 6'1 and age 24. my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start. is there anything that i need to add to the Tren Xtreme stack that would help me achieve my goal??? if you can, can you give me the names of the products and the proper dosage that is needed to achieve my goal? any help here would be much appreciated.

i am serious about being a bodybuilder and i am starting my Master's Degree in Kinesiology in the Fall, so this shows my dedication to this awesome sport.
you gained 14 lean pounds, and 5% body fat off a tren/epi stack? that's roughly 8 pounds of fat - so 22 pounds altogether.

that would put your pre cycle numbers at 153 and 6'1". what you need to achieve your goals is to take a very hard look at your diet. a cycle at those stats isn't worth it IMO, and a stack at that weight is ridiculous.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus u should also research proper PCT
Yeah, I wonder how bad he shutdown on that stack...

For PCT, I think a good start is really simple

SERM (if your willing)
Formex or td formestane
Cycle Support by AI
PCS by AI as well

There is a nice thread about how to use SERM's with Formex (a variant of formestane) and cycle support as well. Check it out.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro's,

You're a Master's candidate, huh? This post sounds like it was written by a 14-year-old in a hurry. Please tell me English is your 2nd language.

I won't even comment on what was said in the post.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro's,

Uh dude, nobody here can tell you how to gain 200lbs by summer:stupid:

enoc09

Awards
thank you Fueled-Passion for the advice. i can't do the SERM because i don't know people who use this stuff. can you give me an example of a proper anabolic cycle where I would gain strength, mass, and cut-up very nicely? Can you also give me the names of the products, dosage recommendation for each product and where to find these products at low prices? I read the article, "No excuse and no ***** ***: a stupid people's guide to PCT and 'Neoborn's Epistane FAQ", and I learned a lot on what to do for a post-cycle. I have failed to locate, on the web, what Cycle-Support and PCS are and where to buy them. I know that I am a "newb" to this whole anabolic world, but I am still interested in learning in what it takes to become a body-builder.

enoc09

Awards
Okay, Suncloud. What do you recommend me to do in order to see results but at the same time, not screw myself over without any unwanted side-effects? My diet consist of no fast-food, no junk food, moderate carb in-take in morning and mid-afternoon and I do weight-training and cardio "back-to-back". What "stacks" for gaining muscle, strength, and cutting-up do you recommend? What products do you recommend, dosage use, a proper PCT cycle, and where to find these products at low prices?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
thank you Fueled-Passion for the advice. i can't do the SERM because i don't know people who use this stuff. can you give me an example of a proper anabolic cycle where I would gain strength, mass, and cut-up very nicely? Can you also give me the names of the products, dosage recommendation for each product and where to find these products at low prices? I read the article, "No excuse and no ***** ***: a stupid people's guide to PCT and 'Neoborn's Epistane FAQ", and I learned a lot on what to do for a post-cycle. I have failed to locate, on the web, what Cycle-Support and PCS are and where to buy them. I know that I am a "newb" to this whole anabolic world, but I am still interested in learning in what it takes to become a body-builder.
do this cycle and you'll get your goal in just months...
testosterone enanthate 2,000mg per week 1-20
Nandrolone decanoate 1,000mg per week 1-12
boldenone undecylenate 1,000mg per week 1-18
Trenbolone acetate 800mg per week 15-20
stanozolol 700mg per week 15-20
human growth hormone 20iu's per day 1-20
clenbuterol weeks 1-20 as much as you can afford to take

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Well it doesn't take steroids to become a body builder. And you should be a bodybuilder before you even think about using steroids....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh you were joking...other than the nandrolone dose i thought that cycle was acceptable....

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
acceptable for very few people... this guy however....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say....start dating a fat chick....put her on your shoulders....step on scale....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look up NattyDisasters "The Perfect PCT" thread. That should help. But honestly, I'm about to cycle off my Tren-X in a week or so, and I'm not thinking the Formex alone will be stout enough or sufficient enough for leveling out my hormones again. A SERM has been thrown in the mix for me. But if you come off using an AI alone such as Formex, I would start taking Formex on the last week of my cycle, starting with 50mg, maybe even 75mg. Then tapering to 50/50/25/25. Use Cycle Support the whole time as well until you have no more left! I think a Trib or some type of test booster would be a good idea to add to the mix in PCT. Formex will help with libido, as will AI PCS- but as hard as the Tren has shut me down, I'd say the more the better in the test department.

You can find all these things at Nutraplanet.com. They have good prices, and just about everything you'd need as far as OTC goes. But really man, dont bother doing this again without a SERM on hand. You never know when the estro can get out of hand. This is a lesson I have learned very quickly.

Just remember to taper it down! You cant expect to avoid gyno flare-ups if you drastically suppress your estrogen levels with AI's and then quit it cold turkey! Estro will rebound hard with cycles like that. It needs to be gradual so that your estrogen has NO reason to spike. This is why it is key to have something like Nolva. It lets your body have an estro-rebound without the tits. And it quickly levels out your estro to test ratios. This is about all I know in this matter.

Terms:
AI Cycle Support (company is called Anabolic Innovations)
AI PCS (Anabolic Innovations- Post Cycle Supprt)
AI's (Aromatase Inhibitors, aka Estro-suppressors/test boosters)
Formex (Is a brand of formestane which has had some good results. I use it personally)

Regarding your question about a successful cycle:

-Use X-Tren or Epistane for 3-4 weeks
-Take 50mg of Formex during PH cycle to avoid shutting down. As well as prevent gyno aggravation.
-Take Trib as well, lol. This Tren shuts you down hard.
-Take AI Cycle Support during cycle AND post cycle.
-Eat clean, but lots of it. I'd say at least 3K+ calories daily. This would help with mass gains as well as get you more definition.

PCT:

SERM + Formex + AI Cycle Support + AI PCS + Trib/test booster tapering the SERM and Formex down as you go.

or

Formex (Or td formestane, I hear this stuff is pretty good, too.) + AI Cycle Support + AI PCS + Trib/test booster tapering the Formex down as you go.

Sorry for long post, everyone. I'm done here! Good luck to OP. Try your hardest to get SERM for this cycle. It's the only way to truly have a well-rounded PCT.

enoc09

Awards
Thank you so much Mr. Fueled-Passion, you seem to know your stuff. regarding to what you said about "I would start taking Formex on the last week of my cycle, starting with 50mg, maybe even 75mg. Then tapering to 50/50/25/25." what do the 50/50/25/25 mean? are you talking about percentages or mg? how would i measure that?

enoc09

Awards
Ok, Mr. BB4Life, i don't understand what you are talking about. can you go in more detail about what you are talking about. i noticed you were joking with another member and that is why i am confused about what you are talking about.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Okay, Suncloud. What do you recommend me to do in order to see results but at the same time, not screw myself over without any unwanted side-effects? My diet consist of no fast-food, no junk food, moderate carb in-take in morning and mid-afternoon and I do weight-training and cardio "back-to-back". What "stacks" for gaining muscle, strength, and cutting-up do you recommend? What products do you recommend, dosage use, a proper PCT cycle, and where to find these products at low prices?
i think given your weight, you should try something like bumping your calories up by 500-1000 calories and getting a test booster like DTH or T-911 or even formex. i don't think you need to cycle to see gains - especially when you started a cycle weighing around 150. just my opinion - i realize its the fast way to gain, but you have plenty of room to fill out given your height and weight.

enoc09

Awards
As i stated in the first or second post, i was taking Animal Stack for my Post Cycle Therapy, should i stop taking it and switch to something else? any suggestions? Every body i know stated that i should have been using Novedex XT(from Gaspari Nutrition) for my PCT.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
As i stated in the first or second post, i was taking Animal Stack for my Post Cycle Therapy, should i stop taking it and switch to something else? any suggestions? Every body i know stated that i should have been using Novedex XT(from Gaspari Nutrition) for my PCT.
novedex XT is not the same as nolvadex, just to clarify.

enoc09

Awards
Fueled-Passion, in your opinion, how long should i wait to start a new cycle of Tren as you stated in your post? how long after the PCT that i am currently doing right know should i wait until i start my new PH? I learned that a PCT usually last between 3-4 weeks.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
run the cycle i planned out and you'll be a completely diff person

enoc09

Awards
run the cycle i planned out and you'll be a completely diff person
Ok, but you did not answer my question. how many mg of each product do you do a day and is all these products just used for the PH Cycle?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i put down how many mg to use per week like it says.... with how many weeks to run each during the cycle. if you don't know what any of those things are you should not be using anything hormonal period.

enoc09

Awards
do this cycle and you'll get your goal in just months...
testosterone enanthate 2,000mg per week 1-20
Nandrolone decanoate 1,000mg per week 1-12
boldenone undecylenate 1,000mg per week 1-18
Trenbolone acetate 800mg per week 15-20
stanozolol 700mg per week 15-20
human growth hormone 20iu's per day 1-20
clenbuterol weeks 1-20 as much as you can afford to take
I mis-read the proposal, i understand the mg. can you recommend what products name that contain these chemicals so that i can buy them from nutraplanet.com or recommend any other websites that sell these products??? do they sell HGH on this website or do i have to hunt for it myself over the internet?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
PCT:

SERM + Formex + AI Cycle Support + AI PCS + Trib/test booster tapering the SERM and Formex down as you go.

1. I've head PCS during post cycle therapy can interfere with some post cycle supplements. Any legitimacy?

2. You're saying take a SERM, Formex, CS, PCS, and a test booster all at once while tapering down the serm and formex? Why so? I've seen guys do cycle support on cycle, then a PCT of x-tren:1-3 weeks with a serm and formex, then 4-6 with lean fx(for cortisol) and PCS. (Just talking PCT basics not extra support supps such as p5p, taurine etc.)
Are there reasons to time the different products this way or you're way?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I mis-read the proposal, i understand the mg. can you recommend what products name that contain these chemicals so that i can buy them from nutraplanet.com or recommend any other websites that sell these products??? do they sell HGH on this website or do i have to hunt for it myself over the internet?
BROSEF! 100% you need to read more on this board. Don't jump into things from others advice without your own IN-DEPTH(can't stress that enough) research, and take everything with a grain of salt.

1. You're new here, tell us about yourself. How long you've been bodybuilding? Did you jump into hormones the first time you hit the gym after going to Max Muscle? People won't answer seriously unless you do, and that means putting time into doing you're own research on the MANY threads around this board.(unless they're as kind as fueledpassion)

2. 25lbs of lean mass while losing bodyfat in the month we have before summer.....that's as hopeless as a teenager with two copies of Twilight.

3. Supplements are just that, Supplements. And 90% of what the guy at a GNC or Max Muscle tries to throw at you for commission is useless.

(Not to be a d-bag really, this isn't flaming just helpful advice. Sorry if I come off the wrong way....But now to give helpful hints..)

4. Those chemicals aren't regular chemicals you can buy

5. Stick to easier stuff to handle before jumping into stuff 99% of the world couldn't spell

6. Tren-Xtreme isn't a normal pro-hormone, it is a progestin. It needs a specific PCT regimen to keep you safe from Prolactin side effects.

7. Start HERE: I'd call this PCT for Dummys(w/ down syndrome)

Then find other threads, such as this one for this type of X-tren specific PCT. (Props to the guy that started that thread by the way...He's got 9 posts but has a more thought out PCT than anyone I've seen run Tren Xtreme.

8. Good luck

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
How old are you? How long you been training? whats your diet like? you should tell us a bit more about yourself and then you'll be getting better answers to your current situation. I think you are over your head in this one, the type questions you are asking sounds like you have much learning to do before you go taking any PH or AAS, you should know that you can seriously mess yourself up with these things if they're not taken seriously!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
How old are you? How long you been training? whats your diet like? you should tell us a bit more about yourself and then you'll be getting better answers to your current situation. I think you are over your head in this one, the type questions you are asking sounds like you have much learning to do before you go taking any PH or AAS, you should know that you can seriously mess yourself up with these things if they're not taken seriously!
Lol you've seen more threads like this than me I'm sure. He posted that he was 24 years old at the start of the thread, that's all I got.

enoc09

Awards
So Ipodpeople and Dormant Fiber, i'm 24, weight 175, and 6'1. i have been weight training for about two years (first year i lose fat and become thin). i was a former "fat-ass" weighting about 210lb and had a bf of 22. in a 1 1/2 year i got down to 140lb and bf to 5%. i was happy that i gain muscle at 175 but was sad to see that i gained fat as well from 5% to 8 or 10% bf. i can bench 245lb and squat 265lb and curl about 50lb. i am not that weak but i do want to gain strength, mass, and cut-up regardless of how much time it takes. can you guys suggest anything to me since i am new to this world of "bodybuilding"?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
So Ipodpeople and Dormant Fiber, i'm 24, weight 175, and 6'1. i have been weight training for about two years (first year i lose fat and become thin). i was a former "fat-ass" weighting about 210lb and had a bf of 22. in a 1 1/2 year i got down to 140lb and bf to 5%. i was happy that i gain muscle at 175 but was sad to see that i gained fat as well from 5% to 8 or 10% bf. i can bench 245lb and squat 265lb and curl about 50lb. i am not that weak but i do want to gain strength, mass, and cut-up regardless of how much time it takes. can you guys suggest anything to me since i am new to this world of "bodybuilding"?
lol SWEET.

Good job on the weightloss and muscle gain btw.(I was a chub once too)

You said you curl 50lbs, you mean dumbells? or barbell? Because that doesn't match up with a 245 bench press(which is impressive btw)

I'll tell you my staples(things I take normally and have always worked):

PROTEIN(don't need to go into this, you have it I'm sure)
Multi-Vitamins
Fish Oil
Green-Tea Extract

Creatine Monohydrate(don't buy into bullcrap other than PURE creatine monohydrate. This has stood the test of time for a reason. Take this powder with a fruitjuice such as grapejuice, or just water.)
Arginine(many pre-workout supplements such as JACK3D or NO-XPLOD have arginine, along with a billion other supplements. It helps with a number of things I'd rather not get into right now, but 1-2 gram doses in the morning, pre workout, and before bed are perfect, and help lean you out real well. The pure powder tastes like ASS though, so either get capsules or put the powder in a citrus fruit juice or grapejuice to mask the taste)
BCAAs(Branch Chain Amino Acids)- Essential proteins to building muscle. Don't necessarily need them as you should get enough from protein and foods but good to have extra for keeping mass while cutting.

Good progress while gaining mass is .5lbs to 1lbs a week. Good progress while losing fat is 1lb-1.5lbs per week. Anything else and your putting on too much fat, or losing too much muscle(When you're going natural). Keep it simple and weigh yourself weekly. Look into a body fat caliper also, but don't go through the long body fat % tests, rather just take measurements and record the millimeters you change in each spot.

This is all standard stuff, and healthy when researched and taken in the right ways(I cycle creatine, arginine and green tea, as examples). Just remember, with bodybuilding, consistency is KEY. It's a lifestyle, not a passing trend. So have fun with it! I love going to the gym, meeting others who do the same, eating right and seeing results, and feeling good about myself. It took me a few years to really enjoy it, and it only keeps getting better!

You can also get used to all the terms that are used in bodybuilding and some other products people use. There are many reviews and such, and one great place to learn about products is the Supplement Articles section of the forums. After learning all about that kind of stuff, go ahead and dive into whatever you want to, so long as you KNOW the facts. If you are unsure of something after trying to figure it out on your own, ask, and you'll be helped no doubt.

Down the road you'll be throwing advice out yourself!

So get ripped and mack b*tches.

enoc09

Awards
you're like the brother i never had when i was a child. strength to my family is natural but body definition is another story. i can curl a dumbbell of 50lb only three times with no momentum. still weak for a newb, but i was a runner at the university before i decided to jump into bodybuilding. Bro, i am mentally ready to start this type of life style and i do find working out to be fun. ya, the bi***es are fun.

what do you recommend to start my PH cycle next time around and what products should i use and dosages you recommend? i have the PCT data understood and will do it as demonstrated from Fueled-Passion and Mr. Nattydisator (No excusses article).

please bro help me out!

quick question, right now, for my pct i am taking Animal Stack, in your opinion, should i continue or stop and do something else?

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Wait your on a PCT right now? Did you take xtreme tren? If so, how far into pct are you and is animal stak all your taking? For the tren pct I'd recommend doing just what fueled passion said. If you cant get a serm just run the Formex, with Lean fx, then another test booster if you really want. Also try to get some P-5-P(form of vitamin B-6 you can buy from Nutraplanet for like 7$) Did you take milk thistle on cycle? What about a blood pressure regulator? I need info!

What did you run the tren-x at?(in mg a day) How long? Any sides? Can you still get it up?
CAN YOU STILL GET IT UP!?!??!?

lol but for real did you already start a cycle or are you planning one?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
"my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start."...

Gaining 200lbs and getting ripped before summer start should be easy. 10,000g of Test Hourly and alot of MuscleTech products should do the trick! Keep us updated!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
"my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start."...

Gaining 200lbs and getting ripped before summer start should be easy. 10,000g of Test Hourly and alot of MuscleTech products should do the trick! Keep us updated!
Cell-tech and roid butt FTW!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled-Passion, in your opinion, how long should i wait to start a new cycle of Tren as you stated in your post? how long after the PCT that i am currently doing right know should i wait until i start my new PH? I learned that a PCT usually last between 3-4 weeks.
For every 1 week on PH cycle do 1.5 weeks on PCT. So if you did a PH cycle of 4 weeks, do 6 weeks of PCT. This is all assuming that everything went back to normal after your PCT is completed.

Tren is really strong man. I took 90mg/day. I'm also about your weight, but a lot shorter, too. I'm right near my body's natural "lean" weight. I would stick with 60mg/day on cycle. And last week taper down to 30mg. I'm now only taking 60mg/day and will taper to 30mg last few days. Yet, even with the lower dosages, I'm still putting on decent weight. +11lbs as of now. All the more reason for me to believe that 60mg is plenty for us smaller fellas.

Take an AI while on the Tren. Don't take Tren longer than 4-5 weeks since you have no SERM.

I'm using 75mg/day of Formex, and normal dosages of ZMA every night. The libido is coming back gradually on this. I would also recommend loading up on cycle support a week before you start Tren cycle, then continue using the cycle support throughout the PH cycle AND the PCT. Continue using the Formex, continue using ZMA. And get yourself a SERM, just in case. I can't guarantee any solid PCT without a SERM. Although I'm not claiming that its not possible. Just be careful. Its not to be played with. You'll have some great gains, I assure you. But at what price? Don't give up your libido for 6 months and risk possible gyno (in the long run) over 10lbs of lean mass. Just research, research, research! Find out what you think is right for you based on others experiences and helpful info.

enoc09

Awards
Wait your on a PCT right now? Did you take xtreme tren? If so, how far into pct are you and is animal stak all your taking? For the tren pct I'd recommend doing just what fueled passion said. If you cant get a serm just run the Formex, with Lean fx, then another test booster if you really want. Also try to get some P-5-P(form of vitamin B-6 you can buy from Nutraplanet for like 7$) Did you take milk thistle on cycle? What about a blood pressure regulator? I need info!

What did you run the tren-x at?(in mg a day) How long? Any sides? Can you still get it up?
CAN YOU STILL GET IT UP!?!??!?

lol but for real did you already start a cycle or are you planning one?
As i stated in the first post, i took Tren Xtreme for only 4 weeks, then i took HMG (same company) for 4 weeks, total= 8 weeks. i have been taking Animal stack for 1 week. yes, it still stands up, just she is starting to get mad at me though! remember, i listen to those stupid Max Muscle people and they only told me that i only needed to take Animal stack for my PCT. what do you recommend for a test booster? According to the bottle and the guy who sold it to me, it was three pills, which equals 90 mg a day. for the HMG, it was 3 pills as well for a total of 30 mg a day (keep in mind that each product was only used 4 weeks (Tren was first, HMG was second after i ran out of Tren).
my blood pressure is actually normal, never felt it spike during this cycle. as for side-effects, i don't see any so far, but kind of scared about gyno, i don't have saggy tits, the nipples look the same, but still, need to be careful. mood swings are starting to be a problem.

I am a moron for trusting the people at Max Muscle, i will never go back there again.

enoc09

Awards
I am planning to start the next cycle once i get everything that Fueled-Passion and you (TheIpodPeople) stated in this thread.

what do you think of BB4life's data in regards to gaing muscle, look at what he posted and tell me your opinion.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
bb4life was joking.... and most of fueled passions recomendations were pretty off....it seems like he has been piecing things together from the wrong threads....you are new to this world...you need to take some time and learn the basics before you jump into this....that doesnt mean listen to what some guy posts in this thread...becuase honestly...there hasnt been a whole lot of good info here....do your research and come back with half a clue...then you will get a lot more legitamate responses....the experienced members on this board dont really like it when someone wants to be handfed every piece of information they need....we can help you build the boat...but your going to have to find the water on your own....

enoc09

Awards
ok Mooch2321, can you tell me what threads i should read a least to get the required knowledge i need to then return back to this post? The title of the threads or articles would really help me right now.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bb4life was joking.... and most of fueled passions recomendations were pretty off....it seems like he has been piecing things together from the wrong threads....you are new to this world...you need to take some time and learn the basics before you jump into this....that doesnt mean listen to what some guy posts in this thread...becuase honestly...there hasnt been a whole lot of good info here....do your research and come back with half a clue...then you will get a lot more legitamate responses....the experienced members on this board dont really like it when someone wants to be handfed every piece of information they need....we can help you build the boat...but your going to have to find the water on your own....
Please explain where I'm off so that I can correct it, sir. But before I do that, I'd like to first know if you've taken Tren (Nor) and what were your results? I'm on the stuff right now. And I'm trying to share my experiences with it. I also don't see how my last post was that far off from your own. I told the OP to go reasearch and make some decisions on his own. ?? I'd really like for someone to tell me what is wrong with having BP supplements, an AI, a libido booster, and a SERM just in case for PCT? The whole freakin board has been drilling that SERM into everyone's head for so long, yet when I recommend something to a new guy that is consistent with this whole board I get called out. ??? Help me out here please.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Please explain where I'm off so that I can correct it, sir. But before I do that, I'd like to first know if you've taken Tren (Nor) and what were your results? I'm on the stuff right now. And I'm trying to share my experiences with it. I also don't see how my last post was that far off from your own. I told the OP to go reasearch and make some decisions on his own. ?? I'd really like for someone to tell me what is wrong with having BP supplements, an AI, a libido booster, and a SERM just in case for PCT? The whole freakin board has been drilling that SERM into everyone's head for so long, yet when I recommend something to a new guy that is consistent with this whole board I get called out. ??? Help me out here please.
Yeah I wanted to know the same thing. I've been researching a tren specific pct for over a month. So many mixed reviews, however no one denies a serm is needed. A lot of people go overboard, but if you also have to consider each user's body stat's, age, and how they dose the tren. Younger men usually don't have the shutdown older guys do. I know younger guys that ran tren-x, with milk thistle, 60/90/90/90 and use clomid for pct and be fine. I think it takes longer for them to shut down because their test is already so high, and a 4 week cycle won't be enough to kill their test. I also read a guy ask for help on his x-mass cycle, 10 days in he had puffy nips. The guy was either 5'4" or 5'6" i can;t remember, but weighed 145lbs. He was dosing 80mg a day. Many guys say either over 6 weeks or over 100mgs will throw side effects at you, but the average guy on here is usually 185-205lbs and 5'10-6' trying to put on mass.

Anyway I read another thread very recently, I think it was the official pct thread, near the more recent pages, and mooch commented asking a few questions. The guy answering seemed to have a lot of good information and explained common misconceptions with tren, but I still couldn't get too much from it. I'd like it if Mooch could explain what he'd gathered.

I personally wouldn't take chances, but there's definitely more leeway for different bodytypes.