Here's what I'm planning...

On Cycle:
3 pills of Spawn per day
Liquid Adex .25-1 depending on tolerance
Liver Fix by myogenix

PCT:
SERM - Toremifene 60/60/40/40
Anti Cortisol - Lean Extreme - 3 pills ED

Was also thinking of throwing in Animal Stak (natty t) & Animal M-Stak (ecdysterone). Or should I just grab TRS and be done with it? (wanted some others to way in on effectiveness of this product).

I welcome any thoughts and/or changes to this plan. Thanks.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Anybody? Also wondering if the adex is necessary during the cycle since the epi in spawn acts as an AI/anti-e, or use PCT, or just have it handy. Decided to go with just TRS and Tore for PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey DarkHalf. No need for the Adex at all as neither of the PH/DSs in Spawn aromatize to any great extent. So just hold on to it. Toremifene is my favorite PCT so good call there. If you want to add anything PCS by AI works great along with a SERM. It is what I would choose 1st. TRS is good but very expenisive and as far as Animal....well they have on feedback but my personal M-stak experience was lacking to say the least.

Also have you bought Spawn yet? If not you should look into Alpha E by RSS which is slightly cheaper and has higher amounts of Epi and Tren. (I do have a biased here so just let it be known.) Just something to think about.

Id also get On Cycle Support or Cycle Assist for my support supps and not worry about that liver product.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey DarkHalf. No need for the Adex at all as neither of the PH/DSs in Spawn aromatize to any great extent. So just hold on to it. Toremifene is my favorite PCT so good call there. If you want to add anything PCS by AI works great along with a SERM. It is what I would choose 1st. TRS is good but very expenisive and as far as Animal....well they have on feedback but my personal M-stak experience was lacking to say the least.

Also have you bought Spawn yet? If not you should look into Alpha E by RSS which is slightly cheaper and has higher amounts of Epi and Tren. (I do have a biased here so just let it be known.) Just something to think about.

Id also get On Cycle Support or Cycle Assist for my support supps and not worry about that liver product.
Hey brother thanks for the reply! Good to know adex is not needed, haven't bought it yet so i'll steer clear of it all together. I chose Toremifene b/c from what i've read it's really the best all around SERM. Yea TRS is very expensive - but bottom line I want to have my bases covered. Have you ever taken PCS with a SERM? I was thinking M-stak because of the ecdysterone and didn't think it would hurt.

I have not bought spawn yet - I have not heard of Alpha E, but I do realize there are several spawn clones floating around (Jacked, Epiotren, etc). I will do further research before making the purchase. Honestly i'm much more concerned with having proper PCT set up. Buying the PH/DS is the easy part =D

I will also look at On Cycle Support and/or cycle assist. Using your above recommendations, how you would best effectively throw that together with the assumption that I would keep the 3 pills of spawn and dose the toreemifene at 60/60/40/40? Thanks for your response.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey brother thanks for the reply! Good to know adex is not needed, haven't bought it yet so i'll steer clear of it all together. I chose Toremifene b/c from what i've read it's really the best all around SERM. Yea TRS is very expensive - but bottom line I want to have my bases covered. Have you ever taken PCS with a SERM? I was thinking M-stak because of the ecdysterone and didn't think it would hurt.

I have not bought spawn yet - I have not heard of Alpha E, but I do realize there are several spawn clones floating around (Jacked, Epiotren, etc). I will do further research before making the purchase. Honestly i'm much more concerned with having proper PCT set up. Buying the PH/DS is the easy part =D

I will also look at On Cycle Support and/or cycle assist. Using your above recommendations, how you would best effectively throw that together with the assumption that I would keep the 3 pills of spawn and dose the toreemifene at 60/60/40/40? Thanks for your response.
Yes I have taken PCS with a SERM and think its prob one if the best things to add. Also really like Bio Forge. Ecdy has not been proven to be overally effective from the research and most user feedback. I just don't see any need.

I ALWAYS use one if those supports on cycle and in PCT. PCT just recomended dosage from beginning or starting in 2nd week.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, thanks for the info. Definitely a big help!

bsr

Awards
Is there an advantage to taking the serm during the spawn cycle? To prevent gyno

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is there an advantage to taking the serm during the spawn cycle? To prevent gyno
Not really. Neither Tren or Epi (both PHs in Spawn) aromatize. Epi has serm and AI like properties. You should be alright.

The gyno most experience from Tren is probably SHBG related. SHBG most likely gets suppressed to such a degree that it frees up both testosterone and estrogen. The testosterone could aromatize leading to excess estrogen and gyno. But hard to say without lab work.

Either way, I think you should be okay during your cycle. You can always get an AI like formestane to have on hand during your cycle in case gyno pops up. Save your SERM for PCT.

That's my .02