The Timber Split
Timber will continue to utilize the Timber Split Methodology. The Timber Split is a 5 day body part specific split. I will plan on working out 5 to 6 days per week.
- Day 1: Back
- Day 2: Chest
- Day 3: Legs and Arms
- Day 4: Shoulders and Traps
- Day 5: Core
Cardio is going to be done at least 4 times per week. Usually treadmill or boxing / ju-jitsu. Most of you guys know how I roll on the treadmill. 2 to 3 miles (8MPH) with a .5 mile sprint (13MPH). I'm not doing the cardio on cycle for aesthetics, but moreso because I like to keep my cardio capacity at a high performing level. I let the cardio fall off on my H-Drol run, and it took awhile to get it back. I will compensate with extra calories as needed.
My goal for this run is to pack on 7 or 8 lean pounds. I may go ahead and post some strength goals below, because I kind of enjoyed that last time... I would like to concentrate more on Dumbbells this run around, as I have gotten much stronger in compound movements with flat bars or hammer lifts, while leaving the DB's on the rack for the most part to protect my joints. have already started adding DB's back into my workouts. I'm extremely comfortable with the BF% level I am at right now, ultimately I would like to look just like I am now - with another 10 pounds of beef packed on. Main area of focus this run will be Chest.
Subject to change... I will update as needed.
- Week 1: 20
- Week 2: 30
- Week 3: 30
- Week 4: 40
- Week 5: 40
I'm going to play this one extremely clean, and somewhat big. I'm still at a calorie deficit from the past couple months of trimming, and getting used to it... planning on slowly adding in some extra calories. Going to go big on protein, big on VERY clean carbs, and low on the fat side. I want to take in extra calories to fuel growth, but I don't view fats as particularly anabolic. This will be a much cleaner / leaner bulk than my H-Drol / 1-Andro cycles.
- Cycle Support - one scoop at night 7 day preload, 2 scoops a day till container is kicked
- Cycle Assist - 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM following Cycle Support
- Hawthorne Berry - pre load 1g morning (2 weeks)
- Milk Thistle - pre load 1g morning (1 month)
- Fish Oil - about 3g morning
- Sesamin - about 1g morning
- Xtend - 4 scoops intra / post workout
- Buffer-pH - 2 caps morning
- Nolva - 24 days @ 10mg
- LG Sciences T-911 (courtesy of Irish and LG Sciences)
- Continued dosage of Milk Thistle and Cycle Assist
- ATD or oxo as needed