Grapefruit Juice taken with orals
- 01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
- 01-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Bumping this because I'm about to go to the commisary
- 01-09-2004, 06:37 PM
I remember that thread, designer might know where it is. It helps with the absorbtion of Methyl products.
01-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Not true. Just curious what oral?
01-09-2004, 07:06 PM
- 5'11" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Not sure about PH's, but I do know that some meds taken with grapefruit juice hinders absorption on some drugs. Just can't remember which ones.
01-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Wow, 4 replies and nobody types "grapefruit" into the search engine. I'll step off my soapbox and post it for the 2nd time this week.
01-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks bro, I was just about to do it.
01-09-2004, 10:53 PM
I think I should change my avatar to Homer Simpson
Thanks for the thread.
01-10-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by andro69
My doc said Xanax and Grapefruit is a NO NO.
01-10-2004, 12:40 PM
The study is talking about Methylated compounds and grapefruit juice. I am sure there are various compounds that shouldnt be taken with it, but if you could use grapefruit juice and it worked then technically you could use less of the amount of methyl and still get the same effect.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:51 PM
- By edwitt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 84Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
- By neverstop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
- By KTL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:44 PM
- By g4ud1n in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 12-15-2005, 10:49 AM