how do i take the sus500

edgarrr831

Awards
i started taking it and take it with meals. but dont really feel nothing just my muscles are getting a lot harder. should i take it on an empty stomach before a workout and one after or what? anyone who is taking it how do you take it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
up ur rectum is the most efficient way...

but seriously u should have figured this out long before u started popping pills

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
knowledge of what you are about to put into your body is pretty important.....do you know what the compounds in sus 500 are? it would help other people help you if you were to list these when you ask questions....im not going to take the time to look it up for you....also how long have you been on?

HeavyHands

Awards
4 caps a day. 2am/2pm. (I have heard of higher doses as well...)

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene (this is whats listed)

This stuff will shut you down HARDCORE my man. Big time strength gains, lot of weight (pretty dry), raise in BP... but man did this destroy my libido.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
two non methyls...take this with at least 5-10 grams of fat....i would split it into a morning and afternoon dose....and yes this will shut your nuts down bad...estra 4 9 is notorious for weak or non-existant erections and no libido.....

edgarrr831

Awards
yeah im pretty young but im looking to put some mass. right now i just take one at around 9 a.m then one at around 5 p.m. ive been on it for about 4 days 2caps a day and already my i feel hard as hell. and can do much more reps the active ingredients are Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene