The ban has begun

enrique81

Awards
I manage a GNC to put my broke ass through collage and I recieve a notice form the corp. office informing me that "as of march 1 2004 GNC will be no longer be able to carrying any andro products what so ever and stores are to have all such products sold or thrown out by then". Then they have the balls to say thanks at the bottom! . just because there isnt a huge tax on these products (like there is on smokes ) and it not as socally accepted . they think it fair to take away the freedom of choice. This went down the same way effedra did , GNC stopped carrying there products and i believe as of a few weeks ago there banned.Thought you guys would like to know.

Thanks Eric

Rokdog

Awards
The forkin bastids! Another corporate sell out. I didn't buy anything from GNC anyway. If our representative (HA) government can get away with shelving ephedra, it won't be long until AAS are gone as well.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey rock dog, where are you from in Northern Utah? I went to high school there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
They already did ban AAS.. been a few years back.... like 15 or more ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
They already did ban AAS.. been a few years back.... like 15 or more ;)
They did? :D I just went to the grocery store and picked up some dbol, test prop, and milk with no problems. Hmmm :p

Rokdog

Awards
Hey rock dog, where are you from in Northern Utah? I went to high school there.
I'm in Layton. Moved here from Sacratomato 5 years ago.
Sorry about the highjack enrique :eek:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I didn't mean to hijack the thread either. I went to school in Ogden.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
do u guys think that they will banned mthylated products since they werent their when the PH ban bill was on?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, there will still be places to get them though if you know the right people.

Squiboy

Awards
why did they ban ECA stack?, i think thats the one

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It is my opinion that politicaly correct GNC will remove their products from the shelves some time before our government gets around to making them illegal.So stock up while you still can.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
question.. how is this related to 'the ban"

it just means that GNC has opted not to sell 'andro' products. has nothing
to do with governement pressure..what it does have to do with is, PR.

Fender85

Awards
Yeah, I know some people that work at the local GNC and they showed me the memo this past Monday. Talked about the "negative public view" of andro, and the government pressuring to make the products illegal and such. I almost think it's a good thing . . . No more inexperienced lifters without a clue getting themselves into trouble by using prohormones.

Chris

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know some people that work at the local GNC and they showed me the memo this past Monday. Talked about the "negative public view" of andro, and the government pressuring to make the products illegal and such. I almost think it's a good thing . . . No more inexperienced lifters without a clue getting themselves into trouble by using prohormones.

Chris
Bump that... its a good thing for sure...

regino007

Awards
I used to work for GNC in Texas, it seemed that before a product was banned the Corp would pull them off the shelves about 6 months in advance.........just my 2 cents.....

Fender85

Awards
Yeah, they did the same thing with ephedra.

Chris

40 in 12

Awards
you'll see hagning out by the dumpster that day, trying to get some freebies...im so broke lol