M1T after half way through 1-ad/4-ad cycle?

Jason161

Awards
Hey everyone, I started hitting the nolva because I got puffy nips and a little itchyness. Its gotta be the 1-ad extreme because I never had this problem last cycle or with real test. Anyways I felt a little lump so I was gonna stop the 1-ad since the bottle is almost out, and its been 2 weeks now. Do you think it would be okay to go with M1T with the 4-ad for the remaining 2 weeks and continue nolva, or would that crash me to hard?
I got my powder for test cyno and dbol waiting for the next few months so I figure I mine as well throw this now if its not a bad idea.

Jason161

Awards
oh and for PCT
Would it be cool to continue nolva, up to 40mg ED for week 1, then 20mg for the remaining weeks, and also use 6OXO and Trib?

Jason161

Awards
bump, cmon people I only got 2 caps left, Gotta get some imput :p

shadow_manifest

Awards
Well I would see no problem with going with M1t for the rest of the time. It should help keep estrogen in control. The pct sounds fine also.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's doubtful that the 1ad is causing gyno, It's most likely the 4ad. If it is somehow the 1ad, you'll get exactly the same effect from M1t. 1ad converts to 1-test, which m1t is a methylated form of.

I would stay far away from d-bol is you are gyno prone.

RLD

Awards
I started my M1T halfway through 1-T/4AD.

I gotta be honest, I'm only on day 5 of M1T but I had better body comp changes in the short period of 1-Test/4AD then with M1T so far.

Jason161

Awards
It's doubtful that the 1ad is causing gyno, It's most likely the 4ad. If it is somehow the 1ad, you'll get exactly the same effect from M1t. 1ad converts to 1-test, which m1t is a methylated form of.

I would stay far away from d-bol is you are gyno prone.
Yeah it kinda made me nervous a bit, when I injected just test I didnt get puffy nips even, weird. Im gonna run femara during cycle when I go on dbol/test cyno

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wrestler119 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
MF210 Anabolics 12