Nolva dose?

Redsky

Awards
I just got my nolva and I see I have a pump. Is one pump a serving or am I going to have to procure myself an oral syringe?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A search would help you. Get a vial and take 2ml for a week, 1ml for the next two weeks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
oral syringe works better... easier and more accurate dosing..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant oral syringe, my bad. I just pick a new one up at walgreens everytime I start a new product.

Redsky

Awards
I meant oral syringe, my bad. I just pick a new one up at walgreens everytime I start a new product.
I knew how much to take, it just puzzled me that it didn't show up with an oral syringe.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who did you order it from? Mine is Lion nutrition from PN, and it always comes with a syringe.

Redsky

Awards
Who did you order it from? Mine is Lion nutrition from PN, and it always comes with a syringe.
I ordered direct, and it came with a pump. Did yours have a pump on top?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, mine came with a syringe. What did you pay? Why not just order from PN?

Redsky

Awards
Nope, mine came with a syringe. What did you pay? Why not just order from PN?
I didn't order because I had no idea what the eprocessing network was. I really should have continued instead of shooting to Lion's website. I imagine that once you secure the order, they ask for your credit card information? :confused:

Again, I'm used to 1fast and having to input my information early on in the order process.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, it would have worked out, or you can always call him, and he will work it out. I guess you payed more than 40bucks right. Get a syringe. The pump can become clogged with the nolva.

Redsky

Awards
Yup, it would have worked out, or you can always call him, and he will work it out. I guess you payed more than 40bucks right. Get a syringe. The pump can become clogged with the nolva.
Yeah, I did pay more than 40 :eek: .

I'll get a syringe tonight.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to walgreens, and tell them that you need a oral syringe for giving your kid their medicine. They will probably give it to you for free.