epistane/p-plex/DHEA/inhibit E pulse

puffs

Awards
30mg epi and 30mg p-plex 3 days on/3 days off for 10weeks. also gona take 100mg of DHEA only on the days im taking the epi/p-plex. also thinking of taking 75mg of inhibit E on days that i have off.

mon= 30mg epi/p-plex/100mg DHEA
tues= 75mg inhibit E
wed= 30mg epi/p-plex/100mg DHEA
thurs= 75mg inhibit E
fri= 30mg epi/p-plex/100mg DHEA
sat= 75mg inhibit E
sun= 75mg inhibit E

do this for 10 week pulse. any views? anything to say?
hopeing for no PCT and im prone to gyno. i have cycle support and other supps like NO shotgun, super pump, creatine ethyl ester. and some extra milk thistle.

Mars1107

i think inhibit-e is the worst choice, when it comes to ai's for pct.

I would go with formex, topical formestane, or 6-bromo.
Plus maybe a test booster.

But whered u get the idea to do phera and epi pulse.

Why not just do one? and plus, i think you should bring it down to 8 weeks.

puffs

Awards
well since i have gyno in my left nip im sensitive to wat i take... taken tamoxifin citrate.. with only a slight affect. tried 6oxo... and novadex XT. ive done inhibit E before and it seems to be the only one that helps... with size and sensativity. which is why ive gotten it.

i thought inhibit E is a test booster and estrogen reducer? i havent tried any of the ones uve metioned tho. i got the idea from a few ppl on these sites... some have pulsed just one some 2 diff types. phera is a lean gainer but is also considered a wet compound which will help bc the epistane will dry out my joints. i hope to gain more with the phera and lean out with the epi and with both pulsed together i would gain more lean mass than with epistane alone. phera isnt that potent tho... when compared to SD, mdrol, M1t etc.

i could do one but i wanted to gain more but still be lean. i would do a full ED cycle but im too afraid of my gyno and having to worry about PCT. wat serm would u recomend? PCT? clomid,novadex etc?

the reason i said 10 weeks bc if i stayed at a 30mg a day pace at 3 days a week it would last a full 10 weeks. i would hate to increase dosage to 40mg for a 1-2weeks... since then sides would prob increase. hole point of pulsing is that i wouldnt need a PCT and no/less sides.

puffs

Awards
basically. i work out mon,tues,wed,thurs... and i try to get in on fri but that is only 50% of the time that i actually get there.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if your really sensitive to gyno 100mg of dhea is gonna make it worse

puffs

Awards
not that im crazy sensative... just that i have it, its small. didnt get worse after my hrdol/mdrol cycle. and i didnt have all that great of a PCT. still, i thought the epi and inhibit E would help with the gyno and block the estrogen enough to run the 100mg of DHEA which is was i heard is good to take wit the epi.

what do you guys thing of the overal pulse tho. i wanted to run the pulse but maybe i'll just suck it up and get some chem research clomid or something. i want to run it long tho so that my gains stick better... so should i just delete the DHEA completley or no? would i benefit more from it or are the gains so neglable that i should just save my nip and just delete it from the cycle.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
You might want to take a look into CEL's new TD Formestane. Many (including by me) swear by TD Form. It hasn't been available for a long time, but it's back for now.

puffs

Awards
i looked at IBS formestane... sounds ok. i havent found the CEL's verson for sale yet anywhere ive looked.

im thinking of going this route...
p-plex
wk1=10,20,off,30,30, off, off
wk2=30,30,off,40,40,off,off
wk3=40,40,off,40,40,off,off
wk4=40,40,off,40,30,off,off
wk5=30,30,off,30,30,off,off EPISTANE
wk6=30,30,off,30,30,off,off / 10,20,off,30,30,off,off
wk7=30,30,off,30,30,off,off / 30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk8=____________________ 30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk9=_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk10_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk11_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk12_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk13_____________________30,30,off,20,10,off,off

when should i be taking the inhibit E, and should i just ditch the DHEA? or should i stack 50-100mg DHEA on days i take the EPISTANE?

Mars1107

i looked at IBS formestane... sounds ok. i havent found the CEL's verson for sale yet anywhere ive looked.

im thinking of going this route...
p-plex
wk1=10,20,off,30,30, off, off
wk2=30,30,off,40,40,off,off
wk3=40,40,off,40,40,off,off
wk4=40,40,off,40,30,off,off
wk5=30,30,off,30,30,off,off EPISTANE
wk6=30,30,off,30,30,off,off / 10,20,off,30,30,off,off
wk7=30,30,off,30,30,off,off / 30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk8=____________________ 30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk9=_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk10_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk11_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk12_____________________30,30,off,30,30,off,off
wk13_____________________30,30,off,20,10,off,off

when should i be taking the inhibit E, and should i just ditch the DHEA? or should i stack 50-100mg DHEA on days i take the EPISTANE?
epistane with dhea is said to improve libido, by poopypants, and dr. d i think. So use DHEA, maybe for libido purpose, but id probally test it out, see if it works.

get rid of the inhibit e, unless you really like, its great for getting ripped, but most agree(and me)that its ant-androgenic, not something you want.

Go with formestane, its the best otc ai, with least side
you can get IBE formex right now if you cant wait,
id wait for the transdermal formestane by CEL for shure, as everyone loved and loves e-form, which is what it is, look it up.

Also i didnt entirely understand you cycle schedule, only do 8 weeks, a pulse will still shut you down.

Mars1107

have you even pulsed epi or phera before? i just go with one.

if youre worried about gyno with phera stack it with form.

puffs

Awards
no i havent pulsed before. this will be my first one. also my first time using p-plex and epi. my body loved dbol at 30mg a day and NO shotgun while eating 4000-5000 calories i put on something insane like 21 lbs in 1-1.5months. i also responded well to M1t (original gaspari one) my reg mdrol cycle wasnt all that great only a couple lbs and no real strength gain. but my hrdol/mdrol cycle about a yr or so ago put on like 9lbs in a 5wk time... strength wasnt too great bbut i was swoll most of the time lol.

well i wanted to get into the best shape for summer. i want to lean out and maybe gain alil which is why i wanted to pulse p-plex and epi. i have noticed with inhibit E that i did lean out and get vascular. i will def look into formestane... any idea when it'll be out?

the cycle i planned was a 7wk pulse of p-plex (Dr.D stated a 6wk pulse of pheraplex would be what he would do) and i would do a 8wk pulse of epistane to lean out my p-plex gains (Dr.D also stated that a 8wk epi cycle is a good choice for continous lean gains) but i was gona be overlapping them for roughly 2 weeks as i merged into the other, hopefully see some explosive gains for those 2 weeks with the epi and p-plex and then the epi lean it all out for the rest of the pulse.

is there a prob with pulsing the two? Dr.D said a 4 week on and off shouldnt cause shut down but if it did that a 4 day/wk pulse can be cut down to 3day/wk pulse

Mars1107

no i havent pulsed before. this will be my first one. also my first time using p-plex and epi. my body loved dbol at 30mg a day and NO shotgun while eating 4000-5000 calories i put on something insane like 21 lbs in 1-1.5months. i also responded well to M1t (original gaspari one) my reg mdrol cycle wasnt all that great only a couple lbs and no real strength gain. but my hrdol/mdrol cycle about a yr or so ago put on like 9lbs in a 5wk time... strength wasnt too great bbut i was swoll most of the time lol.

well i wanted to get into the best shape for summer. i want to lean out and maybe gain alil which is why i wanted to pulse p-plex and epi. i have noticed with inhibit E that i did lean out and get vascular. i will def look into formestane... any idea when it'll be out?

the cycle i planned was a 7wk pulse of p-plex (Dr.D stated a 6wk pulse of pheraplex would be what he would do) and i would do a 8wk pulse of epistane to lean out my p-plex gains (Dr.D also stated that a 8wk epi cycle is a good choice for continous lean gains) but i was gona be overlapping them for roughly 2 weeks as i merged into the other, hopefully see some explosive gains for those 2 weeks with the epi and p-plex and then the epi lean it all out for the rest of the pulse.

is there a prob with pulsing the two? Dr.D said a 4 week on and off shouldnt cause shut down but if it did that a 4 day/wk pulse can be cut down to 3day/wk pulse
i havent pulse myself yet, but will soon, like you,

14 weeks looks a little long even for a pulse though, i wouldnt know though, i guess youll have to experiment for youself

make a log!:thanks:

puffs

Awards
i think im gona have to try it lol. at 14weeks the damn pulse will last the whole summer!! lol.

sumone said i shouldnt pulse pplex bc it takes too long to build up "persay" but i thought its short half life would be perfect (so does Dr.D) just like hdrol and mdrol(SD). i just dont kno if i should pulse both or just run a P-plex cycle and then bridge that with a EPI pulse but i would prob need a PCT bc of the pplex cycle. or should i just run an pplex pulse or epi pulse... i want to run both to maximize my gains for the summer.