Horrible H-Drol after effects

JamesGames

Awards
Hi everybody, just signed up here because I'm really worried about something.
I started taking H-drol about 2 weeks ago and I stopped on my 5th day after seeing how obscenely high my blood pressure was getting. So all was well after I stopped, the bp started going down, etc. However, the third day off the drol, I started to feel very dizzy, wasn't able to concentrate, felt anxiety, etc.

So I thought that the symptoms would correct themselves, but it's been a week already and I'm now worried. I've read that H-drol can upregulate pancreatic beta cells and I think what I'm experiencing all the time is hypoglycemia. So now, after only taking H-drol for 5 days, I'm experiencing the symptoms of someone who is making too much insulin.

Now I come here to ask, has anybody else felt these side effects? And if so, did they ever go away? I'm so worried that I made an appointment with an endocrinologist and I plan to come clean. I cannot live my life like this.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Seems odd as its a pretty mild PH. What did you dosing look like? Do you know what your bp and profile panel were prior? How do you know it was high BP? Wrong section by the way.... What brand was it?

JamesGames

Awards
Seems odd as its a pretty mild PH. What did you dosing look like? Do you know what your bp and profile panel were prior? How do you know it was high BP? Wrong section by the way.... What brand was it?

Dosing was very conservative, 1 pill morning/1 night. BP has always been a little high, ranging from 120-140/70-75. Lipids and all my labs are normal. Tested my BP at work and it was 160/105. CEL branded H-drol.

And that's my hypoglycemia kicking in, my bad on the wrong section...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I started taking H-drol about 2 weeks ago and I stopped on my 5th day after seeing how obscenely high my blood pressure was getting. So all was well after I stopped, the bp started going down, etc. However, the third day off the drol, I started to feel very dizzy, wasn't able to concentrate, felt anxiety, etc.

So I thought that the symptoms would correct themselves, but it's been a week already and I'm now worried. I've read that H-drol can upregulate pancreatic beta cells and I think what I'm experiencing all the time is hypoglycemia. So now, after only taking H-drol for 5 days, I'm experiencing the symptoms of someone who is making too much insulin.

Now I come here to ask, has anybody else felt these side effects? And if so, did they ever go away? I'm so worried that I made an appointment with an endocrinologist and I plan to come clean. I cannot live my life like this.
I know what you mean. Mdrol for me at 10mg can be tolerated, but hdrol... I couldnt do a week of that stuff at 2 pills a day if I remember correctly. Constant nosebleeds and headaches and chest pains. Uggg

JamesGames

Awards
I know what you mean. Mdrol for me at 10mg can be tolerated, but hdrol... I couldnt do a week of that stuff at 2 pills a day if I remember correctly. Constant nosebleeds and headaches and chest pains. Uggg
Did you experience any hypoglycemia?

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
hows water intake? is bp back to normal? were you taking any supporting supps?

JamesGames

Awards
hows water intake? is bp back to normal? were you taking any supporting supps?
water intake was 2 gals/day, if i wasnt diabetic, I sure was pissing like one. I still drink alot of water, but not 2 gals/day. Bp is getting lower, 140/75. No support supps, it was going to be a short 4 weeker.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just started HDROL and took 3 caps on the second day. I did notice redness in my face and felt my heartbeat in my hands before going to bed.

I'm on day 3 and we'll see. H Drol is not as mild as some say...

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
good luck, hopefully it goes away on its own, id get plenty of rest personally :)
...i will be starting a 4week 50mg cycle in 2weeks, i just started preloading with cycle support, hopefully my cycle goes smooth.

JamesGames

Awards
I just started HDROL and took 3 caps on the second day. I did notice redness in my face and felt my heartbeat in my hands before going to bed.

Im not trying to scare you man, but this feeling is ****ing horrible. I feel like I'm a zombie, having low blood sugar all the time feels like absolute ****. I'm just saying man, it may be better to try another AAS.

JamesGames

Awards
good luck, hopefully it goes away on its own, id get plenty of rest personally :)
...i will be starting a 4week 50mg cycle in 2weeks, i just started preloading with cycle support, hopefully my cycle goes smooth.
Have been doing that, the only thing that really helps is judicious carbohydrate control.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'm experiencing the symptoms of someone who is making too much insulin.
Have you ever taken too much insulin?

How do you know that your going hypo, since you keep mentioning it?

If anything it sound like your hormones are out of whack. What is/was your PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cellar, you been using the drol. what would you mother say?:worried:

JamesGames

Awards
Have you ever taken too much insulin?

How do you know that your going hypo, since you keep mentioning it?

If anything it sound like your hormones are out of whack. What is/was your PCT?
No, I've never even taken insulin before. But the symptoms of my general malaise describe hypoglycemia perfectly. The resolution of symptoms after eating something with high carb content reinforces it.

I didn't follow any kind of PCT protocol because I was only on the stuff for 5 days, although I do have HCG and nolvadex on hand.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to scare you man, but this feeling is ****ing horrible. I feel like I'm a zombie, having low blood sugar all the time feels like absolute ****. I'm just saying man, it may be better to try another AAS.
LOL After touching tren ace, I know how bad it can be lol.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
No, I've never even taken insulin before. But the symptoms of my general malaise describe hypoglycemia perfectly. The resolution of symptoms after eating something with high carb content reinforces it.

I didn't follow any kind of PCT protocol because I was only on the stuff for 5 days, although I do have HCG and nolvadex on hand.
dude don't play home doctor,
god knows how many medical issues have similar symptoms. Just wait to see how your appointments go before making assumptions.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
mdrol... took under a week before BP was unbearably high and had to stop. im pretty sure i got a brain aneurism a few days after, as i couldnt do any kind of physical movement without having the most painful feeling in the back of my skull. even having sex, when i got close i would have to stop because my bp raised and bam my head pain about made me pass out. it went away after a few weeks. so good thing u didnt go any longer, could be some really bad results. i also used to smoke, which made it worse. and the fact that i was taking 20mg from the start.

i did a cycle of hdrol(75mg)/havoc(30mg) and didnt even notice my bp rising until about the end of the third week, and it wasnt very bad. maybe ur body just responded bad to the hdrol, like mine did to mdrol.

lector606

lector606

Awards
dude don't play home doctor,
god knows how many medical issues have similar symptoms. Just wait to see how your appointments go before making assumptions.
Agreed! I doubt what you are experiencing is truly hypoglycemia, although anything is possible. Worrying about it all the time is probably just going to make you feel crappier, so I'd just wait until you get more tests done before making any judgments.

Dizzy and not able to concentrate can be a million things... low testosterone included. Did you get that checked with your labs?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i loved hdrol at 100mg perday!!! if i had the money id run it 150 or so whole time through next time.

samva777

Awards
Glucose Meter

Bro Get you a glucose meter before you start making guesses

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Very odd story.
I just finished a 5 week H-drol run starting at 75mg/day and the last 2 weeks at 100mg/day. No issues at all. Into PCT now and feel great. Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad experience.
Get well.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Have you pricked and checked? The next time you are having an episode check your sugar level.

Now, I kno this probably isn't practical but find a way to get test strips and a meter ... depending on the meter, I can send you test strips that were purchased last yr through 'systems' available to me for pennies on the dollar and ill send them free of charge...let me chk in a few days and let you know which strips I have so you'll know what meter to buy...

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
you should have pre loaded on some cycle assist before your cycle. that helps with blood pressure, also I have read on here a lot of people's bp went high after the first week and then dropped down using hdrol... i am starting mine today and I tell ya what i think 50mg is not enough, my BP hasn't even gone up at all, i ahve been checking it 2-3 times already today, hope everthing is good with my cycle... i would just suck it up pre load with cycle assist and do it again! IMO

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran an hdrol cycle a few months ago - 4wks at 50/75/75/75 - my strength gains were awesome, and I gained 9lbs. BUT, the sides for me were pretty bad - insomnia was the worst. I was going to run 5wks, but just couldn't do it. I was feeling like absolute crap, and the first week of pct wasn't any better - pissy mood, anxiety, insomnia, racing heart rate, you name it. I finally started feeling back to normal the 2nd wk of pct (reversitol). I'm now debating on whether I want to give a go at something else - either epi or TO, but I'm nervous that I'll have the same bad sides...