Immediate M-1-T Help Please

A

anaphylactic

Awards
getting real tired all teh time on 10mg. what is the best way to take them? i am taking them at 530 then going to gym at 630 but im feeling tired at the gym. when can i take them to stop me from being tired at the gym. please let me know what i can do asap

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
getting real tired all teh time on 10mg. what is the best way to take them? i am taking them at 530 then going to gym at 630 but im feeling tired at the gym. when can i take them to stop me from being tired at the gym. please let me know what i can do asap
Try a topical 4AD product. It will help combat the lethargy. You could also try Black Star Lab's GO to try and pick you up.

I

iamcdn

Awards
well the tiredness is either lack of sleep or the lathargy everyone talks about from 1-test. i suggest finding some 4-ad if you can

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or go down to 5mg with some 4ad. Some big sized bros here have good gains with just 10mg. How heavy are you?

S

shadow_manifest

Awards
energy supplements like stacker 2 or 3

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take your M1T AFTER your workout, not before.

S

shadow_manifest

Awards
Why not before bed, just happen to think of that.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Try taking it before bed. Most people that experience lethargy on it have had good luck with this. Of course stacking it with 4-AD would help as well.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I find the lethargy hits me about 1-2 hrs after I take it. I use that to my advantage & take it 2hrs before bedtime. I did take it before a workout the 1st day & it sucked, just like you described. Definitely add 4ad to your stack & take something for a pre-workout boost. I usally use 200-400mg caffeine.

R

RLD

Awards
I take my M1T at 8AM and then I can't workout till 7PM And then I take it at 8PM.

Is that effective considering I'm not working out till almost 12 hours later. And is it just as benneficial that I'm taking it sooner after workout out vs if I was taking it right before?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Go down to 5 mg and add some 4-AD or test to the cycle...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
IMO, the only valid reason for taking M-1-T twice daily is to help alleviate the sides such as lethargy. As a personal choice, I dose my orals once daily in the morning when I wake up (the "breakfast of champions" line of thinking). However, once or twice daily is an INDIVIDUAL CHOICE and must be made according to INDIVIDUAL needs.

Chemo

A

anaphylactic

Awards
when you guys say take 4-ad, do you mean like ergopharms 4-ad pills like that? isnt 4-ad a precursor to 1-test?