is 250 mg of test enanthate / week enough?

columbo200

Awards
Cycle is:

250mg of test enth a week for 10 weeks
400 mg of EQ a week for 14 weeks
25mg/ day of anadrol for 3 weeks

This is my first time using all of these compounds but not my first time on test.

Question is should I up my test enth dosage? Can I get some solid gains with only 250mg / week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont expect much of anything off of 250mg/week of test, especially since uve run test before. but if u have it in there for good measure and to keep ur libido going then its fine

columbo200

Awards
I want to use it as a base for the cycle.. maybe I should bump it up to 500 a week. But lets say I get some large gains from the adrol, then will 250 mg a week with the EQ help my maintain most of the adrol gains?

shaw001

shaw001

Awards
i did:
250mg test e p/w (12 wks)
600mg eq p/w (12 wks)
50mg tbol e/d (4 wks)

very good vascularity, eq made me eat like a monster. Put 12lbs on, lean bulk, lost about 4lbs after pct.. mostly water retention. I think test at 250mg a wk is ok if its under your 4th cycle and depending on previous test doses. It's important as a base. but my cycle was good for lean gains and strength.
I hardened up nicely and cut up well on this. Obviously we have different goals because your adding anadrol? i think you will see good gains. stick with 250mg test, more isnt better if you dont need it. up the dose after 6 weeks if you need to. EQ is best run quite long, so you'll have enough time to up test doses during cycle.

hope this was informative and understandable. im pretty tired :)

columbo200

Awards
I think test at 250mg a wk is ok if its under your 4th cycle and depending on previous test doses. :)

I was doing 500 mg a week of sust and ended the cycle with 250mg a week for the last 2 weeks (was a short cycle needed to be longer). Thats why I feel a long but low dosed cycle of test enanthate might be enough for me.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are hypogonadal, 250mgs isnt optimal....

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel (again, unless you are hypogonadal), that 400mgs is the lowest I would go....Its high enough to get great bodybuilding results off of, but nowhere near high enough to put you in the high risk group....250mgs is going to cause suppression too, but its not going to give you quite the bang that 400mgs will....the risk ratio is about the same for each, but the reward factor is much higher when you get up to 400mgs or higher....

holy

columbo200

Awards
I personally feel (again, unless you are hypogonadal), that 400mgs is the lowest I would go....Its high enough to get great bodybuilding results off of, but nowhere near high enough to put you in the high risk group....250mgs is going to cause suppression too, but its not going to give you quite the bang that 400mgs will....the risk ratio is about the same for each, but the reward factor is much higher when you get up to 400mgs or higher....

holy

Sounds good cycle is gonna be 400mgs a week for 10 weeks on enth, then 430mg a week for 14 weeks on EQ, and 25 mgs a day of adrol for the first 4 weeks plus pct and non aromatise during if needed.

samadhismiles

Awards
why do you end the test 4 weeks before the EQ? Why not get a shorter ester and match them closer if its an issue with half-life (sorry not familiar with how long EQ takes to clear your system)?

columbo200

Awards
why do you end the test 4 weeks before the EQ? Why not get a shorter ester and match them closer if its an issue with half-life (sorry not familiar with how long EQ takes to clear your system)?
test enanthate will stay active in my system for 2-3 weeks after my last shot and the eq is like a bridge into the pct...its better ran long as 14-16 weeks and it will hopefilyl help me keep most of my gains after the test is done.

columbo200

Awards
test enanthate will stay active in my system for 2-3 weeks after my last shot and the eq is like a bridge into the pct...its better ran long as 14-16 weeks and it will hopefully help me keep most of my gains after the test is done.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i am starting my 1st cycle on monday which includes test-e and want to run about 400mgs of it a week. However I only have a load of 250mg amps. How would you go about taking 400mgs a week? Would you just take a 250 jab every 4 or 5 days or thereabouts?

Is there an accurate way of working out how often to take a 250 jab if your goal is to take 300 or 400 a week? My maths is not so good!

columbo200

Awards
i am starting my 1st cycle on monday which includes test-e and want to run about 400mgs of it a week. However I only have a load of 250mg amps. How would you go about taking 400mgs a week? Would you just take a 250 jab every 4 or 5 days or thereabouts?

Is there an accurate way of working out how often to take a 250 jab if your goal is to take 300 or 400 a week? My maths is not so good!
im just figuring out how many ml 400 mgs are the vial is 250mgs/ ml so 400/250 mg is 1.6 ml... so just put that much in the needle when you do your im.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
im just figuring out how many ml 400 mgs are the vial is 250mgs/ ml so 400/250 mg is 1.6 ml... so just put that much in the needle when you do your im.
ye but im told the half-life of test-e is only like 4-5 days and therefore its best to inject twice a week, eg for 500mgs/week you would do a 250mg jab on a monday and another 250 on a thursday. Is it ok to take just to take 200mg out the amp and leave a bit in to use later? Sounds fiddley, I might just take a 250 jab every 4-5 days or something :S