4ad prop vs. test prop

bellicose

Banned
Awards
is there any comparison?
How about sides?
I want the affect of 1gm of test prop so how much 4ad prop will this equate to?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A lot! LOL I'm not sure of the conversion rate and I don't feel like looking it up but I'll bump this to the top for ya.

JavaGuru

Awards
is there any comparison?
How about sides?
I want the affect of 1gm of test prop so how much 4ad prop will this equate to?
Nobody really knows. There is an in vitro study that showed something like 15% but that doesn't translate into the same thing in a living breathing male. Patrick Arnold believes the conversion rate to be very high (80%+ range). I and others believe it has intrinsic activity, I've done a lot of test and it doesn't "feel" like a high conversion rate but I've gotten good gains.

farmer

Awards
I can't speak to the conversion rate, but I can say that 4AD has some very interesting properties aside from it's conversion.

Also, I have noticed that 4ADne seems to work better for me than the estered versions. I could be that the NE version just kicks in faster and is more noticeable. At any rate, none compares to the real thing.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I can't speak to the conversion rate, but I can say that 4AD has some very interesting properties aside from it's conversion.

Also, I have noticed that 4ADne seems to work better for me than the estered versions. I could be that the NE version just kicks in faster and is more noticeable. At any rate, none compares to the real thing.
Who sells 4ADne? I'd imagine its better because there is more active hormone. Ester always takes away some of the kick.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've heard to use 2X the amount of 4AD compared the amount of test you would use.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's see:

Testosterone Proprionate = actual hormonal analogue with an ester

4AD Proprionate = 4-androstenediol with an ester, which needs to be removed before the 4AD can convert to target hormone testosterone..

There's a big difference, and if someone can show in writing that 4AD prop is comparable/better than test prop, I'll even invest..

I hear so much about it, yet I see no point in certain esterified prohormones.. may as well go all the way, test prop is cheap.. :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Prolangtum and Sldge both seem to like IM 4AD esters. I'd take their word.

88wheelie

Awards
Well said bigpetefox, that sums it up; 4ad is not as effective on cost or in terms of growth.

JavaGuru

Awards
Let's see:

Testosterone Proprionate = actual hormonal analogue with an ester

4AD Proprionate = 4-androstenediol with an ester, which needs to be removed before the 4AD can convert to target hormone testosterone..

There's a big difference, and if someone can show in writing that 4AD prop is comparable/better than test prop, I'll even invest..

I hear so much about it, yet I see no point in certain esterified prohormones.. may as well go all the way, test prop is cheap.. :)
I don't believe the primary method of action for 4-ad is through conversion. I've done a lot of test over the years and they don't "feel" the same. It certainly isn't as strong as test but I think it is effective and for now being able to avoid 100% of the legal/fake gear hassles is worth the tradeoff.

I pay $2.75(US dollars) a gram for 4-ad cypionate powder, you can get test prop for around that much?

farmer

Awards
4AD has it's own characteristics that make it desireable to some, not to mention that it's legal. 4AD seems to help with innervation and nerve recovery to some extent, although different people I've talked to experienced this to varying degrees. It also has, I believe, some anabolic effect on it's own. Then of course you have the conversion to test and so on down the line.

4ADne or "base" has always given me the best response. The ester versions work well also, but it seems that these have little or no effect on innervation, which is a big selling point for me on 4ADne. The 4AD has to be taken more often which is something else the user should look into when deciding which to use. I try to make gains on my lifts, no matter how small, in every workout. That's why I like 4AD as it allows my CNS to recover faster as well as all the other nice properties.

Bellicose asked about the dosage of 4AD compared to 1g of test. I'm sure you could come up with some formula based on conversion rate and all, but this seems to me is one of those things that works differently in theory than in real world. The two substances exert different properties, they affect each person in different ways, some like esters, some don't, some think prohormones in general are a waste, legal issues......it goes on.

IMO, the best thing to do is try the different 4AD's for a reasonable length of time and note your response. Then step back and decide which you like the best. That's what I did and it's what I'm doing right now with all the new methyls coming out. No matter what someone else says it does for them, it might do it for you and it might not. Testing, research, and patience are the way to go. Then you will know first hand.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I pay $2.75(US dollars) a gram for 4-ad cypionate powder, you can get test prop for around that much?
UG labs these days make top-notch products, and they're everywhere.. Not to mention, prop by the gram is $0.60.. ;)

JavaGuru

Awards
UG labs these days make top-notch products, and they're everywhere.. Not to mention, prop by the gram is $0.60.. ;)

Damn, looks like I may to look for a trustworthy powder source, especially considering the FDA/Politician rampage against OTC stuff these days.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Test base is even cheaper..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL so true, so true. Bigpetefox has access to all the goodies and prices now ;)
Now? You mean last year around this time.. :D

My knowledge of prop/base prices goes along ways back, brother.. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a major difference between PH's and AAS in general and it seems some are forgetting that. One can sustain supraphysiolocial levels and break genetic limits and one can't. One can cause enzyme saturation thjerefore reducing conversion and effectiveness and one can't. I think you can figure out which does what. The only thing that compares to 1g of test prop is 1g of test prop. If your looking for something similar to 1g of test, then don't look at PH's.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe the primary method of action for 4-ad is through conversion. I've done a lot of test over the years and they don't "feel" the same. It certainly isn't as strong as test but I think it is effective and for now being able to avoid 100% of the legal/fake gear hassles is worth the tradeoff.

I can get 5g of test prop (98% pure) for that. There is probably more contamination in PH powder than anything.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that compares to 1g of test prop is 1g of test prop. If your looking for something similar to 1g of test, then don't look at PH's.
Thank you! :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Now? You mean last year around this time.. :D

My knowledge of prop/base prices goes along ways back, brother.. ;)
LOL I hear ya bro. Things are just a little easier nowadays. As they should be. :cool: I think my grandma wants to be a powder supplier now :p

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
for a gram of test like "feel" i would use 1600-1800mg of 4 ad prop. that should get you pretty close.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum so I may be being a bit bold by giving a strong opinion here. I'd aggree with bigpetefox. No amount of 4-AD is going to give the effect of true test. I've used 4-AD in the past and it did work but not to the extent of true test. Besides, if your gonna jab yourself with a needle you might as well make it worth your while.

And at the prices you guys are talking for powders I may have to get into homebrewing real soon!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11