Female Cycle ?

S

SaintsFan

Awards
I am 6'2 180 lb female @ 22% body fat. I am currently 1 week into a Dermacrine cycle of 4 weeks. I like the results I am getting now but want to add the 1-t-tren to it.
I know about virilization - please no lectures
My question is can I go directly into the 1-t-tren cycle when finished w/Derma? From all the info I have read I don't need PCT since I am a female.
Thanks for the help!!!!!!

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
you should probly give yourself time to cycle off before you go right back in idk to much about going right back in but idk thats a call i think you would have to make yourself. you have to be careful with that though i would cycle off for a while first

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont quote me but i dont think females need pcts at all.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no need for pct here....just do it....powerlifter???

S

SaintsFan

Awards
No I am not a power lifter. Just wanting bigger muscles and have been really working out hard. Looking for a little boost.
I know of other females who have used Tren Xtreme and love the results. I just thought the 1-t-tren would be safer on my liver since it is not oral.
Thanks for all of the input guys!!!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No I am not a power lifter. Just wanting bigger muscles and have been really working out hard. Looking for a little boost.
I know of other females who have used Tren Xtreme and love the results. I just thought the 1-t-tren would be safer on my liver since it is not oral.
Thanks for all of the input guys!!!!!!
tren xtreme and all those "tren" clones are non-methylated....oral or transdermal there shouldnt be much of any affect on the liver

S

SaintsFan

Awards
Thanks for clearing that up Nosn!!! I wonder if I should just use the Tren Xtreme or the Tren-tfo on needtobuildmuscle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up Nosn!!! I wonder if I should just use the Tren Xtreme or the Tren-tfo on needtobuildmuscle?
theres tons of different "tren" options, the most common are:

X-tren (CEL)
Tren Xtreme (ACL)
T-Roid (Hardcore Formulations)
1-T Tren (PP's transdermal)

i believe that all the above are the "19-nor" compounds, theres even more tren clones that us an "estra-4,9" nomenclature

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
"19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione" is the same thing as "estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione"...its just a different way of saying the chem nomenclature....many companys want to stay under the radar...hence not using 19-nor

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I am 6'2 180 lb female @ 22% body fat. I am currently 1 week into a Dermacrine cycle of 4 weeks. I like the results I am getting now but want to add the 1-t-tren to it.
I know about virilization - please no lectures
My question is can I go directly into the 1-t-tren cycle when finished w/Derma? From all the info I have read I don't need PCT since I am a female.
Thanks for the help!!!!!!
IMO, a better option for a female would be something like 11-oxo. Even at lower end dosages, women should get a pretty nice anabolic boost from the 11-keto-testosterone with minimal side effects. The 19-nor compounds, and 1-androsterone are extremely potent. I'd avoid them, esp at first, if I were you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 13
Ninjo Anabolics 13
deadliftqueen Anabolics 22
deadliftqueen Anabolics 143
L Anabolics 33