Boldenone block DHT?

csrulez

Awards
I know that with a test/deca cycle you don't need finasteride because the deca reduces to dihydronandrolone and competes with DHT in the scalp and prostate. Would someone see the same effect in a test/eq cycle? Does dihydroboldenone compete with DHT in the same way, or would you need to run finasteride in a test/eq cycle.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When in doubt get some finasteride...

Chemo

csrulez

Awards
Whoa a response from the man himself... :cool:

When in doubt get some finasteride...

Chemo
I understand that reasoning but in the case of deca you shouldn't take finasteride. I was curious whether the same held true of eq since they have similar effects biologically.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Most men are way too concerned with the DHT sides of AAS. Unless the cycle is extended and with higher than needed doses the coversion to DHT is rather low. Couple this with Deca and the need for finasteride is more mental than it is necessity.

I am prone to MPB and already have a hair line in full retreat. However, I find that test/EQ does not exasperate my hair loss.

Your mileage may vary...but, I do not recommend finasteride with EQ.

Chemo

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To back up chemo, I have run several compounds such as test, eq and dbol and noticed no hairloss, but m1t ran me ragged on the otherhand...

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
winstrol is the worst on my hairline , and eq will hardly affect ur hairline so why bother with finasteride , it comes with its own set of problems , so unless going with a high high dose , keep it away from ur cycle .

csrulez

Awards
It was the effect on the prostate that I was mainly concerned with. I and a friend were researching running a cycle together and he has prostate problems. So if someone has prostate issues would you still not recommend running finasteride in a test/eq cycle?

Thanks for all the good advice.