Trenadrol Cycle Update

gwyatt79

gwyatt79

Awards
So I just finished my 4th week on Trenadrol, and am currently on my PCT. I must say this product produced amazing gains...strength and size. I am about 12 pounds to the good and have yet to lose any of it.

1 pill before bed and 1 in the morning was the route I took. I also stacked:

Glutamine
Creatine
Liver Detox
Whey
Casein
Vitamin C
Mulit Vitamin

This is the first pro hormone I have tried since a Derm in 2001. The results were very similar.

I read a lot about side effects but figured if I didn't overdo the dosage I would make it through. So far the ONLY side I saw was extreme anxiety. It was if I was going mad. It took a few weeks to realize it was the Tren, and once I did, it was a bit easier to deal with. No back pumps or any other obvious sides.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get gains fast or to get over that hump. However, be prepared to think there's more going wrong in life than there really is.

I hope this thread helps anyone considering taking Trenadrol. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have any measurements or pictures of your gains

gwyatt79

gwyatt79

Awards
I have no before pics so the after pics wouldn't do much justice. I'm holding a steady 176 right now. 12%bf. I still got a little more to lose around the waist though. Squats went up about 30 pounds max.