Test stacked with Anavar?

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
So im planning out my next cycle which will take place in about 4 weeks. Never tried test b4, but im excited about it and plan on going with testE. I wanna stack it with an oral, so im leaning towards anavar. To anyone who has stacked em, how did they stack? Im looking to cut up more then anything, but I don't want to lose much, if any, weight in doing so. Would anavar be best for this?(test will be in the cycle regardless of wat oral i decide).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes var would be good, but keep in mind that u'll need to run it at 60+mg every day and for 6-8 weeks

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Do you think anavar would be the BEST choice? Would I run the var for the first 6-8 weeks or would it make more sense to finish off the cycle with the stack?

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I would recommend using the anavar at the end of cycle if you decide to go ahead with anavar. I like to use dbol at the beginning of cycle for the mass/strength properties. However, I generally like using anavar at the end of a cycle due to its hardening, tightening properties. Anavar will promote very lean gains at the end of your cycle. I would also recommend 6-8 weeks of it

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice. Anyone else feel differently or recomended something instead of anavar?

thelix

Awards
Why not use Winny instead of Anavar ? It is 1/2 the price, if not more, and you can get same or better results, IMO.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
well the main reason im leaning against winny is the joint problems associated with it-i already have some joint isuues, dont wanna make em flare up again

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Var is very mild and I when I run it , i run it at 80mgsED for 12 weeks, the liver toxicity is so minimal that they even use it to treat those with liver disorders. There is an article floating around that I read about a year ago. Anyways a good dose is 50-60ED and I would personally run it for 10-12 weeks. Anavar is much worst on your cholesterol than liver so run about 8grams of fish oil ED and maybe so coq10. Your lipids will be jacked up some but will return to normal. Var is my favorite oral, as it gives me great strength gains better than Dbol and i gain real weight and its easy to keep and the strength continues to stay even after you get off of it, for awhile that is. I also hardly eve4r get sick when on var. The only thing that sucks about anavar is the price, for me to run a good cycle it would cost over 300 bucks. Right now I'm experimenting with 50/50(var/Winny) and its working out great Im also on Test and Deca as well.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
well the main reason im leaning against winny is the joint problems associated with it-i already have some joint isuues, dont wanna make em flare up again
I'm running Deca along side with winny test and var and having no joint pains whatsoever. The deca helps a lot even a modest dose would help.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol? Legal, cheap as hell, and similar to var...just a thought

thelix

Awards
Deca/winny is a great stack to avoid the joints dryout effect off winny alone.

If you don't want to run Deca, and you don't have bloat or water retention problems with hight aromatizing steroids like Test, you can still have similar protection to the joints by letting estrogen run free flow by not taking any AI during the cycle with Winny

thelix

Awards
Yeah, but you don't get nearly close to the results of Var or Winny with H-drol

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
so if im running test and var, do i need to take anything else like an AI or anything like that. Ill be taking fish oil and cycle support like always. Anything else to consider? Ill have nolva n clomid for PCT.

thelix

Awards
I woudn't take any AI unless you are bloating like a blow fish....reducing estrogen limits your gains quite a bit. Plus, estrogen is necessary for alertness and avoids lethargy. Another thing is AI lowers HDL and SHBG...not a good thing.

Keep Nolva on hand just in case you feel signs of gyno (soreness in you nipples). Or, if you are too paranoid, take 10mg of Nolva in the morning. Tamoxifen reduces you endogenous hGH and IGF-1...so keep that in minds to balance you paranoia

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
I woudn't take any AI unless you are bloating like a blow fish....reducing estrogen limits your gains quite a bit. Plus, estrogen is necessary for alertness and avoids lethargy. Another thing is AI lowers HDL and SHBG...not a good thing.

Keep Nolva on hand just in case you feel signs of gyno (soreness in you nipples). Or, if you are too paranoid, take 10mg of Nolva in the morning. Tamoxifen reduces you endogenous hGH and IGF-1...so keep that in minds to balance you paranoia
Ive never gotten bloated from anything else. Ive never done test tho, only prohormones(all legal "gear"). So ill just make sure i have the nolva on hand-only have clomid at the moment. So nolva will reduce bloating and all other side effects of high estrogen levels along with preventing gyno?I wont take it as a precaution, but if i do feel gyno coming on, "Is it ok to take it while still on cycle?" 10mg and then bump it up for pct?

thelix

Awards
Ive never gotten bloated from anything else. Ive never done test tho, only prohormones(all legal "gear"). So ill just make sure i have the nolva on hand-only have clomid at the moment. So nolva will reduce bloating and all other side effects of high estrogen levels along with preventing gyno?I wont take it as a precaution, but if i do feel gyno coming on, "Is it ok to take it while still on cycle?" 10mg and then bump it up for pct?
Nolva will not reduce bloating as it does not prevent estrogen conversion. It will prevent gyno from being an estrogen antagonist (blocking estrogen receptors at the tissue level).

Yes. 10mg on cycle is the norm for on-cycle use if needed. Bump to 20mg if using stack of Test E and Dbol, but that is not your case.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
could you say that about M-drol?
No i can only spreak of what ive tried(hdrol, tren, epi). And all I was saying was they did nothing for me personally. Ive seen people gain 15-20 lbs with moderate doses of tren. Wasnt the case for a hardgainer like me, even at very high doses.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Nolva will not reduce bloating as it does not prevent estrogen conversion. It will prevent gyno from being an estrogen antagonist (blocking estrogen receptors at the tissue level).

Yes. 10mg on cycle is the norm for on-cycle use if needed. Bump to 20mg if using stack of Test E and Dbol, but that is not your case.
Thanks for the info.So even if gyno is coming on as early as a few weeks into cycle, you would continue the cycle(10-12 weeks) as planned and throw in the 10 mg of nolva and hope it clears it up?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
there are no hardgainers just under eaters....and as far as otc being weak....you took compounds that are not known for being strong....epi and winstrol are indistinguishable on cycle....i ran winny twice before i tried epi and i cant tell the difference between the two....hdrol is crap...but then so is t-bol...its parent compound....as for "tren" it has its place but its not known for packing on the size...anyone who gains 20 lbs from it is probably becaause they are the people that only train and eat right when they are on cycle....

thelix

Awards
Thanks for the info.So even if gyno is coming on as early as a few weeks into cycle, you would continue the cycle(10-12 weeks) as planned and throw in the 10 mg of nolva and hope it clears it up?
Yes. You start with 10mg...and if the symptoms continue, bump to 20mg and continue your cycle.

thelix

Awards
there are no hardgainers just under eaters....and as far as otc being weak....you took compounds that are not known for being strong....epi and winstrol are indistinguishable on cycle....i ran winny twice before i tried epi and i cant tell the difference between the two....hdrol is crap...but then so is t-bol...its parent compound....as for "tren" it has its place but its not known for packing on the size...anyone who gains 20 lbs from it is probably becaause they are the people that only train and eat right when they are on cycle....
hello mooch...that is interesting. What dose of Epi would you say is equivalent to 50mg/d of winny on a cycle with Test ?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hello mooch...that is interesting. What dose of Epi would you say is equivalent to 50mg/d of winny on a cycle with Test ?
well, personally ive never gone above 40mgs on the epi....i ran 20/30/40/40/40....and that was sufficient to get the same effects that i was getting out of an upward taper 25/25/50/50/50 with winni....now this is all with a test base and other compounds in the mix....but i really enjoyed the epi and the price is definately right compared to winni....i keep hearing people complain about how weak winni is and how they only gained like 8 lbs and it just makes me laugh....