3 Week Strength Cycle (M1T and M5AA)??

ProductReview

Awards
Hey everyone

I post at different boards under different handles and must say that this board is one of the best out there. Aside from that, Im not a newbie to most things related to bodybuilding, but I do have plenty of catchign up to do on prohormones.

After researching, studying, reading feedback, etc...I decided that a 3 week cycle consisting of M1T at 5mg ed and M5AA 20mg (just preworkout) would fit my goals of adding some serious strength with good amounts of lean mass.

I was thinking of following this up with Nolva (although Pat Arnold did explain his reasons how 6oxo has more benefits/possibly better than Nolva for PCT) for about 3 weeks to recover.

Im just hoping to add 20-30lbs on the basic 3 exercises /bp/dl/sq.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
if you have ever used prorhomones or juice before, i suggest you up your dose to at least 20mg of the m1t.
I know i'll get flamed for this, but i am a strength athlete and getting good results with minimal side effects at 40mg.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
if you have ever used prorhomones or juice before, i suggest you up your dose to at least 20mg of the m1t.
I know i'll get flamed for this, but i am a strength athlete and getting good results with minimal side effects at 40mg.

I would not advise over 20mg for him since he is combining M1T and M5. Its theorized that M5 will enhance the effectiveness of M1T, thereby allowing the user to use less.

pooh_mole

Awards
That is what I have been looking for. Do you suggest taking anything else like a little trans 4AD to combat any sides?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's been the common advice so far. 4-AD combats the lethargy and other symptoms that come with the M1T.

ProductReview

Awards
Nice to see some responses here. First all the reason why I am just doing M1T and M5AA is to avoid bloat. Ive done 2 cycles of 1 AD and about 2 months ago just did a cycle of ONE (trans 1) and didnt find the lethargy to be a huge deal.

The reason for 5mg is to extend the cycle from two weeks to three. In two weeks, I really dont think that justifies enough time to see good improvements, but I could be wrong. Also, Ive read from some that 5mg, they didnt see hardly any sides, such as increased bp, lethargy, bloat, and yet were able to make some good gains. Of course, not "hey bro, I gained 20 lbs in 10 days but I feel like I want to kill myself...but I love this stuff bro"

THe M5AA of course will be used preworkout only, unless I should split the dosage of taking 10mg preworkout and the other ten at night.

As far as Pat mentioning 6 oxo and its added benefits that Nolva doesnt have it, Ive read it on Bodybuilding.com. Ill see if I can find it

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Pat Claims nolvadex after discontinued use cause estrogen to skyrocket.

Well duh pat. Thats why we taper it off. He claims 6-oxo is an aromatse inhibitor and that is why it is better.

Pat arnold is trying to sell 6-oxo. Of course he claims it is better. Hellooo...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No ****, it is his product, what do you guys really expect?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I don't see 5mg or even 10mg doing anything except suppressing your HPTA.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
give us the stats,

plus the type of diet, etc.

ProductReview

Awards
Yimen and sifu:

OBVIOUSLY anyone with a grain of 'Common Sense' would be able to interpret that anyone who develops a product will be biased towards it.

That includes---

Par Deus and Spook with Leptigen.
Derek Cornelius with Swole v2 and Sauce.
And we all can name some more..

The thing is, should we just put our back towards them and not hear them out? What if their product was good? I remember many people bashed Derek with glycocamine in Swole V2, saying it would be detrimental towards getting results and now many are saying that Swole V2 is one of the best ergogenic aids/non-hormanal things around.

Same for w/ Leptigen. I thought it was ca-ca especially with the high price but now I feel it was one of the best supps around with multi-purpose uses.
My point being is that when someone has a good reputation (Pat Arnold w/ 1-AD) I dont think we should just outright dismiss him.

Of course, there is some people that have had good reputations only to take full advantage of it, check out Bill Phillips when he first started. So maybe Pat Arnold may be doing the same thing here, since afterall, his $$ is on the line.
Point being is that I look at both sides.

NOW that I found a cheap supply of Nolvadex, I am going to go with that. 6-Oxo is just expensive in comparison to a proven drug that has had tons of feedback.

ProductReview

Awards
give us the stats,

plus the type of diet, etc.
Certainly. Currently I am 6'1 at 190. Around 12 % bodyfat. Now before I get flamed from others, I was 185 at 28% bodyfat about a year and a half ago and even worse prior to that. Im a an endo-ecto if there is a such thing, basically, I put on fat easily and have trouble putting on muscle. Big belly and toothpick arms is what's cookin' for my genetics. I am 27 years old.

Diet....I eat around 2000-2500 calories a day mainly low carb, medium fat and high protein.

My squat and deadlifts are good, but I want to bring my bench up. I am planning to do MM's 6 week to increase Bench Press by 50lbs but condensed which I have had success in the past. My 1RM on the BP is 250, would like to hit 280 to 300lbs (300 very unlikely, but I like to set my goals high)

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Yimen and sifu:

OBVIOUSLY anyone with a grain of 'Common Sense' would be able to interpret that anyone who develops a product will be biased towards it.

That includes---

Par Deus and Spook with Leptigen.
Derek Cornelius with Swole v2 and Sauce.
And we all can name some more..

The thing is, should we just put our back towards them and not hear them out? What if their product was good? I remember many people bashed Derek with glycocamine in Swole V2, saying it would be detrimental towards getting results and now many are saying that Swole V2 is one of the best ergogenic aids/non-hormanal things around.

Same for w/ Leptigen. I thought it was ca-ca especially with the high price but now I feel it was one of the best supps around with multi-purpose uses.
My point being is that when someone has a good reputation (Pat Arnold w/ 1-AD) I dont think we should just outright dismiss him.

Of course, there is some people that have had good reputations only to take full advantage of it, check out Bill Phillips when he first started. So maybe Pat Arnold may be doing the same thing here, since afterall, his $$ is on the line.
Point being is that I look at both sides.

NOW that I found a cheap supply of Nolvadex, I am going to go with that. 6-Oxo is just expensive in comparison to a proven drug that has had tons of feedback.
I think we should listen to every thing he says And i do! I will also use pats advice and inhibit aromatase at the end of my nolva cycle with some 6-oxo. He makes some good points. Your point is well taken also. :D

ProductReview

Awards
I think we should listen to every thing he says And i do! I will also use pats advice and inhibit aromatase at the end of my nolva cycle with some 6-oxo. He makes some good points. Your point is well taken also. :D
Well, at least the part where you said my point was well taken was understood...hehe

:)