Supervol/Trenbolone PH stack/timing ?s

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
Gentlemen,

I am in possession of:

180 10mg caps of CTD Lab's Supervol
(2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One)
180 45mg caps of CTD Labs's Trenbolone
(25mg Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg)
(25 mg of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one)
thirty 60mg toremifene doses
thirty 0.5mg cabergoline doses
as many 40mcg tabs of clenbuterol as I want
100grams of acetyl-l-carnitine
100grams of n-acetyl-cysteine
10,000grams of l-glutamine
90 caps of ephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine/narnigen blend
and of course plenty of creatine, Udo's, and whey.

For what it's worth, I'm 34, 5'9", endo-meso, have about 15 years of training experience, but have been unable to workout over the last few years. I've done a few cycles over the years, sustanon being the most effective, but due to lack of availability, I basically had no PCT (young and stupid).

My thinking was to run the Supervol at 30mg a day and the Trenbolone at 135mg (3 caps) straight thru for six weeks. I was planning on bulking during the first three weeks and then trying to cut thru the next three weeks.

I need some advice on the best useage of my clen and other cutting agents, as well as my SERM. Also, should I add some hCG to my PCT? I was thinking of running the clen at 160 mcg/day during week 4 & 5, taking a week off, then starting it back up for three weeks at 200 mcg/day during PCT.

What type of dosing routing should I use for the toremifene? The stuff I've seen is basically the same as tamoxifene. Should I run the cabergoline straight thru?

Finally, for the three week cutting phase of the PH cycle, would I significantly limit the effects of the PH by using a ketogenic diet?

Lot's of questions, yes, I know. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your patience.

peace.

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
bump

Have I asked something inapproriate or posted in the wrong section?

musclempire

Awards
i began seeing yellow spots on my skin after 4 weeks of 30mg/day of superdrol same compound..i believe superdrol and tren would be good for a cut but 13 ethyl is usually used as a bulker..i believe though that diet is way more important than the steroids you take but in the same sense you wouldnt use dbol for a cut over winny..luv how you are taking clen while on pct..over all if you can handle 6 weeks of super then it looks good..i would suggest 30 mgs for 4 weeks or 20 mg for 6 weeks..gluck bro

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
thank you

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback.

Two more questions:

Is there a reason I shouldn't take clen during PCT?

How much would using a ketogenic diet impair the PHs?

peace.